Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3396&start_row=1

Jah Love

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/24/2009 10:13:31 PM

Blessed Love, Give thanks to the Mighty Life Giver Jah Rastafari

It doesnt surprise i any more,but im still amazed by it.

For the last three days i had been planning to post something but didnt really have a chance to sit and write properly. I have been wanting to send i greetings to some idren that i have not seen for a long while now, and they have remained in i meditation for the last few days.

Rook Fari, the i came before i called, my lord, give thanks, Jah is wonderful. I pray all is well. Sometimes i really do miss your voice on this forum. Good to sight the i brethren

Prince Hotep, i pray things have gotten better since the last time ini spoke. Hold thy strength Jah youth

Empress Prophecy, I miss your humble ways

Jah Bird, my brother. Last time you posted where you said you had trouble with internet but it was alright now, but then you gone again. I pray everything is bless, Hope to see the i around again soon.

I sistren Ten too, the i was gone for a while, then i saw one post and i thought you were back,but then gone again. I send i humble greetings. by the way, do you know this African daughter, singer name Asa? have a song called mr Jailer??.......lol, i am a little vex with the i that you never told i about her......hmm
or is it Yaa i should vex with ? i think she is from your side of the Continent, Empress. ahh, i just found her to be a sweet spirit
oh, i almost forgot, Empress Yaa, i will write the i as soon as i can, you got i curious

i would love to see the i ,RSK around too soon. who else is going to give i some updates on what the powers that be are doing lately?

well, pretty much what i wanted to say.

Rook Fari, what does the i think? Do you think maybe i shouldnt have posted this, and instead just waited to see if all the other idren i have been thinking about would hear and come on their own accord,as the i has done?

Nah, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. give HIM thanks for the good He has done for ini

what else...hmm, i have seen a little bit of what has been discussed today. I dont know yet if i will post anything on the whole white/black thing, sometimes it just seems useless to i, but never know, i will see if i get a chance to write tomorrow

but coincidentally (no such thing).....i came across this cartoon just a few hours ago.................

until time.........RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/24/2009 10:16:04 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2009 11:25:06 PM

Blessed Love,

So is the cycle of things sometimes. People come and go for various reasons, and some come forward again. This also happens in Life, certain people are around at certain times, and others at other times, and sometimes people that were around before are around again. I accept all these things because I know Jah brings forward Ones and Ones at the appointed times to go this place or that place and trod with this One or this other One. Everything in due Time and Season.

I myself haven't been on the forum as much recently. Other works need more of I attention right now. I forward when I can forward, sometimes I only have time to read a little, other times I have time to Reason.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/25/2009 5:42:27 AM

Most true, iyah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 2/25/2009 11:36:52 AM

Haile I.

I like the cartoon. But I wish the African youth can walk away instead of looking up and trying to get up there. Then we'll see how his friend wishes to get down. lol.

Give thanks for the shout, although I have been around enough lately... I'm back (yes, back) at a desk pretty much fulltime in the day again, so ye dun know, the visits break up my day.

Thanks for seeing Rook again. Hey Rook!!! Love in the house. Sight what thee I means about posting of videos. I've been concerned about the posting of gigantic itraits of Emmanuel of late, without context of reasoning or anything. But then again... whatever? 'Who has eyes to see' and all...

Ras KebreAb, don't be vex with me. I am familiar with Asa in as much as a Yoruba sistrin of mine has told me I need to get on her album. But she is yet to send on. So... I myself am awaiting a proper intro. Maybe thee i should have made one to InI. But I don't even wanna go there. I remain awaiting a correspondance as I have some proper information that may be of beneficial interest to thee I. Don't be curious. Just link I.

Give thanks family. More guidance, love and gratitude.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/25/2009 4:16:39 PM

Lol at that cartoon comment, i love your sight

No worries tho, im not really vex, joke i make.

I have sent the i a second email seeing as the first didnt go through.Let i know

All these videos and pictures, sometimes i hold my tongue thinking, is it just i who sees something wrong in this?
other times i keep quiet because everytime i do say something my words just fall on deaf ears and the person responsible just doesnt seem to learn......perhaps he is saying, who is he to teach i?

It gets so bad sometimes, i do find a video that i really think the i them should watch and i cant post it because i feel like i will be giving more incentive for them to post more and more

well we shall see how long it will continue so
I just wonder, when ini finally do something about this, are they going to turn around and shout unfair,unfair....hmm...when a little restraint was all ini asked for

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/26/2009 4:07:16 AM

Empress Yaa

i hope you got my email. Just in case there was a problem again, just write to i and tell i what it is. I have problems with sending emails but i recieve them fine

Bless

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 2/27/2009 2:44:04 AM

Ras KebreAB
Greetings I breda. I spirit could not help but let the I know of I
feeling about the I's post. Yes, the I is sincere in letting these
specific idren of the most high (RSK, Prince Hotep etc) that the I
misses them, but did the I consider how it could make other idren
in this forum feel?

It makes it seem they are the only I's that the I appreciloves on
this forum, and makes it seem like there is separation among idren
in the forum. Not to say I want to be missed, but did the I notice
that I hadnt posted on the forum in a while as well?

Iman feels hurt by the I's post, but I also am not sure if letting
the I know this is the best thing to do as the I might not sight how it is so.

Blessed Love Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/27/2009 5:04:41 AM

Blessed morning

hmm, where to start

"but I also am not sure if letting
the I know this is the best thing to do as the I might not sight how it is so."

It doesnt matter whether i sight or not, but what matters is ini Rastafari are to walk in the light and not the dark,so ini leave everything out in the open, so i am glad that you did speak and tell i whats on your mind, better that than to keep it hidden and let it fester in your heart. So

"It makes it seem they are the only I's that the I appreciloves on
this forum, and makes it seem like there is separation among idren
in the forum"

I am glad that the i used the word "seem" here, because , even though it might "seem" that way, it is not so.
I man appricilove all i idren who are called by i Fathers Name, ini all Rastafari family.

Since i speak of family, let i use i own self,on a personal level, as an isample to make you sight what i sight.

In my own family, Jah has blessed us with six children, iself being the second to last. I have one younger brother under i, one older brother above i, then two sisters above him, then the eldest brother above them.
Now if anyone was to ask i which of my siblings do i love most, i would say what kinda crazy question is that, as if i would choose between my brothers and sisters.
However, if you were to ask i, if i was closer to some more than others, the answer would be yes.
Its just a fact of life
Through the circumstances through which we grew up, i wont bother to go into that here, but through circumstances, i am much closer to my younger brother and the one above me than the others.
My two sisters are closer to one another than the rest of us.
Its just how it is.
I dont sit here thinking that my sisters love i any less because they are more closer to each other, and they dont think that i love them any less because i am closer to my two brothers.

So none of i Rastafari family are supposed to feel that i love them any less than the idren that i mentioned in i post, none of i Rastafari family are supposed to be hurt by this
It is simply that through circumstances, Rook Fari,Hotep, Prophecy and these idren are idren that i feel very close to. These are people who are iritically very close to i, people who i have reasoned with in depth, not only here on this public forum but on a personal level.

And then you have a brethren like Jah Bird, this is actually a brethren that i grew up with, you overs, this is my brother. Is it any wonder that i would miss them when i havent seen them around for quiet a while?

Well, i hope this is clearer to the i. I do apprecilove that the i brought this to i attention.

I cannot apologise for what i wrote.And i wont
I am sure that you wont apologise that you feel closer to some people that you have come in contact with in your life more than you do to others.
But i have no problem apologising that you felt hurt. that was and will never be i intention.

I just hope that ini will have more opportunities to reason more and more and build on the Love that ini share, the Love of ini Father, and strengthen that closeness that ini all share.

Like i said i simply feel a strong connection to these idren that i mentioned.
All of ini are iritically connected and there is no room for seperation. But it is natural that some connections be stronger than others. And if i am able to strengthen the connection i have with ALL the idren here, it would only bring joy to i heart.

Blessed heart of love
Rastafari

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 2/27/2009 9:30:06 AM

I man gives thanks to the I's words that have lifted I irit and made
I feel neither inferior nor superior to any of the Idren on the forum
and to all ini.

Thanks to the I for noticing how I said "seem", because I irit knew
that was not so, but I feelings were overwhelmed. The I's words will
not only help I on future reasonings on this forum, but even in I's
trod in life.

give thanks

Blessed love RasTafari