Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3387&start_row=11

When strangers come to our villages

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 2/25/2009 3:32:57 AM

Greetings to all I's!
RasTafari is a mystical trod, concious livity, Jah guidance from the Irit of the most I.

Yes I, we can observe and be concious of the different colour skin,
different geographical locations, but as RasTafari, ini haffi live
as one irit, we nah put flesh and babylon illusion above Jah. ini
battle is not one of physical flesh and blood. ini haffi sight
oneness, one irit, even through the illusions and deception of this
world.

Ras TafarI Iway

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/25/2009 11:34:35 AM

"Pretty much everybody needs to Learn from that statement.

Most people whether or not they or their ancestors dealt with slavery, are still holding on to petty prejudice, and are still owing there ultimate allegiance to nations instead of to their fellow men within the human community.

That is what I was implying when I showed that quote from Selassie I."

Fair enough, thanks for the clarification...

As far as Black nations not speaking out, I would counter that every one of them at one time or another actively resisted their enslavement and colonization. That being said, by the time "white" nations were enslaving people, those people were already living in a land that had been colonized and governmental power had shifted from the hands of those who were indigenous to that land to the hands of outsiders. How much voice does a nation already in bondage have? While every "white" nation knew they stood to gain from the practice of slavery they did not act when they could have acted, and today they continue to reap for their own benefit. Black peoples fought entire wars in resistance to their own colonization/enslavement and put their lives down for this cause, and we must also bear in mind that none of these nations did this by choice, they fought out of necessity, while "white" nations did have a choice to speak out or not, they chose not to and either sat idle or acitvely participated. Either way as members of a human community we all have a responsibility and should look at members of any nation, being raped in such a way, as members of our own.

Ark I, I don't think we are really disagreeing with the fact here, I think I and I are caught up in debating eachother, I really didn't mean for that to happen.

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2009 11:42:35 AM

Blessed Love

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 2/25/2009 11:55:03 AM

I used to be more bothered about how these conversations went and what the 'main' points were... and do thee I them know what I real-eyes-ed... and forgive me if I'm wrong and someone please point out to me where I am such if so... but it turns out to I that ALL of this is total illusions. From one end to the other, inclusive of all, exclusive of none.

That slavery was committed along racial lines is a complete illusion. It had nothing to do with white men thinking they were superior. Nobody was unclear about any element of the occurance of slavery. All involved were completely aware of what was taking place.

This was an orchestrated coup on an international political scale (much like they happen today); a major element on the ongoing plan of attack on Ethiopia, which was instigated historically by Rome & Greece when the maps still called all of Africa, Ethiopia. So, this was an attack on another frontier, different technology, an added strategy. They didn't 'co-incidently' stumble upon south america, then start saying... awww, we need some inferior beings to clear the land so that we might perhaps build a new state if we happen to STUMBLE unto some more plans.

Finally, WW2 (world war 2) was the summit attack on heart of Zion as planned from that time. As prophecised; it failed. We won. We're here. It's happening. We're taking Zion back bit by bit.

So all this preoccupation with the wages of war is starting to look like vultures hackling over a corpse to me these days. It's just like the tower of babel. What was that tower really for? Nonsense.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/26/2009 6:39:42 PM

Yaa, I agree with what the I is saying, save one point:

"That slavery was committed along racial lines is a complete illusion. It had nothing to do with white men thinking they were superior. Nobody was unclear about any element of the occurance of slavery. All involved were completely aware of what was taking place."

I would agree that some of those that orchestrated the plot were very aware of the illusion(sick minded), but some people don't opperate logically. When one buys into the illusion they take it for reality. Illusion itself is a tool used just for this purpose, and that is to blind people to the whole spectrum. In the case of slavery, there was and still are those who very much engage in the superiority complex, and there are those who foster them. So I think that in these times, while these conversations keep coming up, a clarity is needed. Is it illusion? yer flippin' right!, do some people believe the illusion is real, saddly yes. The thing that is not illusion is that to this day things are out of balance, a system of privilege has been instituted and it has hardly been squashed. For humanity to become what it needs to be, the veil of illusion has to be lifted so people can start dealing with reality.

Selam

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 2/27/2009 8:07:03 AM

Selah.

Give thanks for the addition. It's a true thing... and it is good to record a tapestry of overstanding...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/27/2009 10:54:11 PM

Yes I, I can't remember specific writings, but several people wrote propaganda used to convince people of superiority and inferiority.

Remember what I reasoned before about the book of mormon. That piece of propaganda was written against the First Nations of the Americas, but I would be surprised if they didn't feel the same way about Africans. Here is a reminder of the reasoning.

Mormons

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I