Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3370&start_row=1

Can we be lead astray intentionally?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 2/15/2009 1:34:40 PM

I and I am posting this as I and I have had an experience this week and I and I have been thinking about it.

I and I have been given free will. We also know that Jah know everything before it happen. I and I do not sight that we may be lead astray intentionally by Jah, but rather, Jah knows that we will make a mistake and therefore sets his plan into action, so that we may rise even higher after the mistake had been made and corrected.

I and I had to burn fire on Iself this week, and through correcting Iself for the mistake made this week, I and I have come to realise other things affecting I livity in a negative way and therefore I and I now can correct Iself regarding those other things. I and I sight that I would not have come to realize these things if I had not made the mistake this week, and I and I have learned a lot from this mistake I made. It is true that we learn from our mistakes. But I and I have also been feeling as though everything happened for a reason, as I know everything does.

I and I sight that Jah knew I would make this mistake and so let it be that I and I can come to realise other things that I and I must correct in order to better Iself. It feels as though more good has come out of this bad, if the I them overstand what I mean.

Or could it be that Jah let it be that we may be lead astray so that we can come to realise other things in which we need to correct? Can it be Jah will that we may be lead astray, knowing that we will realise and correct ourselves and through this come to realise other things in which we must correct?

Blessed love!

Ras Tafari live!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 2/15/2009 5:27:40 PM

Live UP ALL YE RASTA CHILDREN
YES BRAHDAH Ras I-Tom in the name of the Most High Oh, JAH RASTAFARI Selassie I KING OF KINGS Lord of Lords Jah Almighty LION!
How wonderful the day brings.
How I sight what the I is sayin' is this I&I take this aproach about "mistakes". Is that is about progress not perfection as I&I burn through this Body. In essence it is the Mind's view it is a mistake, In other words I&I sometimes view things as good and bad but I believe in the eyes of JAH there is no so called bad. Our consceince knows what is JAH will or not, but what is viewed as good and bad is a notion, JAH is Beyond ALL notions and thought. RASTAFARI is JAH is I AM. So in I self when I&I feel I have veered off the trod and or made a mistake and later come to find something positive that came from this so called mistake. Then brings I to a Higher Revelation of JAH I&I can only wonder if it was in fact a mistake. But how could it have been if I Rise to a Higher Irit. SEEN? NO sin can enter into the kingdom of heaven. So, therefore what is weekness of Flesh will be burned away by the Spirit. And that is what I&I are doing upon this Earth. I&I are Spiritual beings passing through or living in this human body, not the other way around. NO sin can enter in. I&I am not sayin' that Learning feels like a mistake sometimes but the only way to learn is through experience therefore I&I do not know everything. I Am learning and Realizing JAH as I&I trod. It is Like growing Locks. It takes time and patience. When the sprout begin only the I can feel it. On the out side it just looks like chaos. But after time and seasons pass the Locks begin to flourish like roots reaching for the well spring of LIFE. JAH is eternal. Everything has been set into motion. The conditions are always there for something to manifest. It is only when Every condition is set into place. Mistakes as I&I call them are truelly like building blocks. It is only when I&I can recognize them and put them together that they form something. What I am working on saying is everything occurs in due season. what may seem like a mistake today reveals itself as a learning process in the future. Since there truelly is no Future as the mind sees it Feels like a "mistake". Jah is Eternal, the PRESENT moment is NOW, not yesterday or tomarrow. I&I live that in our mind only. As the I looks back at what happened to him it apears to be a mistake or negative way. But I&I assure thee that when what ever was happening in that present moment it was not wrong. The present moment is alway perfect because the present moment is REALITY and the only thing that IS REAL. SEEN? It is only NOW when the I looks back in the "mind" (thoughts,ego, flesh) that the I is actually JUDGING what happened. As in this moment at present things are perfect. Do not attatch thyself to yesterdays thoughts, they are not REAL. Only JAH TIME wich is NOW IS-Real. One can not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN YESTERDAY or TOMARROW. ONLY NOW> CHRIST SAID THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at HAND. meaning it can Only be experienced now. What I&I may judge as negative or wrongful is simply that a judgement. And that is in the mind, because the I must be taking themself out of the Present moment and STOP and think back on What WAS. and What was is not REAL. only NOW IS-REAL. If the I has time to think about the past and what it meant than We have stoped LIVING in JAH TIME. Judgements can only be made when out of the past or future. Never can I&I judge the Present moment or JAH TIME because it is unfolding, as JAH RASTAFARI is unfolding. Or I should say OUR REALIZATION of JAH is unfolding. Eternity is NOW not yesterday or tomarrow. Mistakes are made only when I&I judge them as such. Negative ways are a judgement on past or future. Not JAH TIME (NOW) SEEN? RastafarI as I&I know is a LIVITY. It happens it is not going to happen or it did not happen. IT IS HAPPENING. Like a flower blooming. It was not a mistake that the Flower was a seed first. The flower was not a SEED First, There IS NO FIRST. Where did the seed come from? SEEN? Therefore Now is the REALITY OF JAH CHRIST the AlMIGHTY. SELASSIE I. DO not JUDGE THYSELF as being negative, again that is a finite notion or thought that the I has conjured up in thy mind. What ever the Devil (ego) can do to keep us from LIVING NOW with JAH WILL it WILL DO. and TRUST I in this through I own experience the Mind will constantly try to keep I&I away from the Kingdom. As I&I grow stronger and closer to JAH the Devil (ego) will do what ever it takes to keep us in the dark. SO the FYAH the I Burned upon themself is Positive, not to burn away negative but to shed light in the Darkness. the FLESH (ego) can not survive with the FLAMES of pure conciousness. And that is what the LIGHT IS. THE LIGHT of the WORLD is PURE CONCIOUSNESS. and PURE CONCIOUSNESS can only be experienced in the PRESENT because the PRESENT is the only REALITY. SEEN? RIGHT WRONG, GOOD EVIL, NEgative Positive can not exsist with out the other. It is TRUE. Nature is Revealing the POLARITY of this Everymoment. If there is an EBB there must be a FLOW. At least this is how Our mind Rationalizes it. In the ABSOLUTE there is but ONE. ONE POWER, ONE REALITY. ONE LOVE so to speak. so mistakes are not mistakes. I&I am here to RISE in IRIT to JAH and see these things as STEPs. Darkness can not comprehend the LIGHT. WHY? because in REALITY there is No Darkness. Darkness is an ILLUSION set up by Our mind to keep us Living in FLESH. But AsI&I know the flesh is passing away. As a flower blooms it also fades. but the Reality never changes. The Conciousness Is eternal. JAH is set on HIGH, not low. It is Our Earthy manifestations that are set on low. Our Flesh can not get into the Kingdom of JAH. DARKNESS is just that Illusion trying to keep itself alive anyway posible. As the I Lives in REVELATION the mind will work over time to fight us on this. It can not win there is nothing to win, It is the absent of the LIGHT. It does not truelly exsist. If the I thinks I reasoning is incorrect than do this little experiment. Pour a glass of juice, let us say it is apple juice, now look at it and then become aware of what the I is "thinking about the juice before drinking it. the I may say man Look how delicious this looks, or I wonder where these apples came from, perhaps the I may think this is gonna be good, etc.. all are thoughts of past and future, none are the experience of what the PRESENT glass of JUICE tastes LIKE. It is not until the juice hits the mouth taste buds and the Juice is experienced At PRESENT. Now, notice the following thoughts that come, are they not of the past or future. WOW, that WAS really sweet or SOUR etc... ALL judgements made after the fact of the Experience. But at the MOMENT when the juice was being swallowed there could be NO judgement. IT was Perfect in that moment. Even if a split second went by and the juice was perhaps sour, it was a thought that was conjured up. The Juice and it's essence was what it was. SEEN? If the Juice was tainted or spoiled and the I developed a stomach ache afterward, was it a mistake to drink it? It only becomes good or bad before or after the fact when our mind can judge it as such.
Therefore I do not believe JAH let's us "GO ASTRAY" free Will is just that FREE WILL. and since there is only in REALITY JAH WILL that IS-REAL Our so called Free will is not free at All there always seems to be a price to pay if I&I exersize our so called FREE WILL, because OUR Free WILL is FINITE, It is Limited, It is like JAH says OK there is Only ONE way to get Home, but there are many roads to take. What do you do? Soe spend so much time going down a dead end road even after JAH said there is but ONE WAY. Darkness (flesh,ego) can not comprehend what JAH is saying. So when I&I hit a road block and figure out what needs to be done we look back and judge it as a mistake and such. It just takes some longer to get home. Some grope in darkness and refuse to see JAH light. Always looking for and searching for the Light and not REALIZING they are the LIGHT. JAH REVEALS the LIGHT to ALL yet some just want to sit and eat from the Tree instead of cultivating it's fruit. There is no way to happiness, Happiness is the WAY. A Farmer Sees fruit upon the Trees in the winter when all else see barren branches. The Farmer Knows All but ONE condition is there for the fruit to be HArvested. and When the Warmth of Spring comes and Leaves and buds form, It is then that All conditions are there for the FRUIT to be SEEN by ALL. Everything is Made MANIFEST Through the Unseen. It is not how well can ONE walk on Water but how well can ONE truelly walk the Earth and DO JAH WORKS.
I moved in and out of this stream I realize, Yet there is still stream within stream in this. I Brahdah, I have read most of the I's post and see the good fruit thee produce. As many time the Word SOUND POWER has helped I through hard times. I&I Give Thanks for thee's So called Mistakes for they have Raised thee up and Help the I to RISE to Irie Ights. Yes I. I do not see a man who makes mistakes I only look for a WARRIOR in this Spiritual World. RESPECT to thee Idren Much LOVE pour Out to the I. ONE LOVE "JAH TIME IS NOW"
Selassie I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 2/15/2009 5:32:42 PM

Greetings in the name of RASTAFARI
I must Laugh and say I&I to I that the previous post I write was from the Heart yet to as I look at it, it was WORDY, WORD SOUND POWER yet, still WORDY. I family went out to the market and I had much time to write. GIVE THANKS. LIFE IS Iman hope I did not bore thee. lol. YES I.
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/15/2009 9:18:07 PM

no CROSS
no CROWN
no SORROW
no LAUGHTER

THE HOTTER THE BATTLE THE SWEETER JAH JAH VICTORY!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2009 11:11:07 PM

James 1

[12] Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
[13] Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
[14] But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
[16] Do not err, my beloved brethren.
[17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

RasTafarI has given I and I choice, and it is only by our choice that we are lead astray.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 2/16/2009 8:06:52 AM

BLessed Love RastafarI
As the music teacher tells his student.
If the string is wound too tight it will break, if the string is too loose the instrament will not play.
Selassie I Live
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 2/16/2009 8:25:14 AM

Blessed love!
Ras TafarI live!

I and I give thanks for the I them posts! wahdahdah, I give thanks for the time the I took to write that word sound. Blessed!

The I them responses answered the questions I and I was asking Iself, and the passage from James clarified.

Give thanks!

Itinual Ises unto the Iternal King, Haile I Selassie I JAH Ras TafarI!

Ras I-Tom

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I