Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3343&start_row=1

BUSH IS GONE!!!!!!! HalleluJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/20/2009 12:01:44 PM

Even though I know Obama will serve the New World Order, at least BUSH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/20/2009 12:21:20 PM

I don't see a difference.
No need for joy.

Selassie: Democracy, republics: What do these words signify? What have they changed in the world? Have men become better, more loyal, kinder? Are the people happier? All goes on as before, as always. Illusions, illusions.

Some black people are all of a sudden happy with the system because a black man is at the forefront. As if it is even nearly enough to make up for hundreds of years of slavery and oppression because of the same system of white supremacy in which Obama is not at the forefront.

People are falling into the trap of politricks.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/20/2009 12:42:14 PM

Ras I Tom,

Haven't you seen all the posts I have made chanting down Obama? I know that in reality is no difference, its the same Babylon government.

I for one, am just happy to see Bush gone, I think that is cause enough for celebration.

JAH LIVE

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/20/2009 12:43:44 PM

I think this photo is very revealing

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/20/2009 12:49:01 PM

I will be watching though, I gotta say. They are still making all the comparisons with Abraham Lincoln... it is an auspicious time in world history no matter which end a One is coming from.

I have said many times on the forum, I am just thankful to be with JAH JAH during this time where all the prophecies of old are being fulfilled, and beamed in by satellite for the eyes of the world to witness. Sometimes I pinch Iself to really know that these are the times once written of.

So, we cling on to Most High Selassie I, First King & Queen in Crownation... who loves this Binghi...?

"Babylon burn...in
Babylon burn... in...
Babylon burn... in...
and she has no water... yeh...
Fire, fire (hotta fiyah)
Fire, fire
Consuming fire... to burn down Babylon..."

It's nuff incense, nyabinghi and words to the Most High for InI on this telling day in time.

I put a blessing to Obama... that the ancient man within him rise in surprise against the face of the enemies who currently adorn him with kisses and sycophancy... that he may sight Majesty and Oneness and serve a mighty internal blow to the walls of Rome, from inside. My priyers are that they may not package and sell another young son of Africa, to be used like a battery cell powering the machine set forth for destruction. My priyers are that the essence of humanity in the hope and enduring faith in goodness of many may suffice to encourage the fall of the wicked man. That although they may not speak HIM name, that divine mercy of His Imperial Majesty Selassie I first will allow that artificial ignorance is not the downfall of too many of the children. For this, my priyers are that the time is now. More life. My Lords & Empresses

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/20/2009 1:03:34 PM

Holy I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Be joyful that I and I have Jah RasTafarI in these times, as Yaa said.
I and I need not joy in Obama being president, but rather joy in the Most High Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/20/2009 2:55:27 PM

Blessed Ites

Yes,Beloved Empress,The i express just what ini feeling at these imes. Its like a privilege, what great imes ini living in, ini seeing prophecies fullfill before ini eyes.

so i am wondering, did the i them all see the inauguration? I am curious what impressions the i them recieved.
I myself, i slept late today. I woke up and looked at the clock and i knew if i got up, i would have time enough to go and see the ceremony live on tv, but i lingered. I just lay back, listening to the ingels chanting, "John saw them coming"
For some reason of which i am not sure of, i kept thinking of Lots wife

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 1/21/2009 12:07:56 AM

RASTAFARI Live,
This about a People, not a system or Obama, It was a joy today to witness the goings on of the system and it's so called change of power. What caught I attention was the over 2 million people standing together in Washington who had a feeling of Hope. Perhaps they are dreamers in the system dream, but for so long people have been so down and with good reason due to usa state of afairs. Yes a person can take an aproach that oh, this is an ilusion it is babylon system nothing is different in the system. And that may be true but what I man Know and feel is the people came together and felt hope. Today a child who is concidered minority, black, white, hispanic, Asian can dream the dream to make a change and can be the next presedent, or what ever else they wish to be. It is History how ever one looks at it. and to watch around the world people from all over cheering on this hope of change. just the mere fact that an African decendent is sleeping in the White House gives all a feeling. There is no denying it, weather the I feels it is the beast or not, it is about the people Iman am talking about. Jah children and weather any one feel and sight Selassie I in this present day they are still loved by the Father. It is High time everyone forgive. Prayer to Jah can only reach when there is true forgiveness in our hearts.
It is all acording to JAH plan. There is not a person that can tell I there was not at least one ot of 5 billion people who tuned into this historical event sight the Father. Well if so check thee, for I watched and I sight the Father Selassie I. It is Jah works, now the Ancient Man has been brought into the forfront. Just watchin the increase of colorful people during this is beautiful.
Herby Hancock, Sheryl Crow, and William, singing ONE LOVE in front of Lincon memorial to the Prez Elect and millions of people, come on that in itself is a miricle. Grant it was a "cheezy" redtion, they gave it a shaot and again right there brought the esence of Selassie I out. JAH is Discreet. The persent day System may be the enemy to many people who are freedom fighters but again keep in mind it takes time. Jah Works are done discreetly. What I am saying is now that an African Man has been placed in this position more information about the True Identity about the Ancient people will begin to move more quickly across the board. I am sure in schools and learning intitutions Africa will become studied more. I see it in I children school already Iman 9 year old daughter had to do a report on the Obama and his upbringing. She was excited and used it for an opurtunity to Share Africa and Selassie I with her class and teachers. Her teachers even let her share RastafarI culture and it was amazing to I. All because of the fact she had to do a report.
It is easy to just see this event as a changing of the Evil guards and not even a changing it is the same thing. and The System probably does have some motive to "allow" a black prez at this time. But the magnitude of this is more signifigant and lasting than Babylon ever will be. This is a sounding of trumpets, Not all people are ready to have the truth revealed right before there eyes, Jah knows this, so the plan unfolds slowly, like a flower. How ever someone wishes to view it is up to the I , but there is no avoiding the fact that this was felt all around the world and many people have hopes and dreams that they never had before. This is the Reality which over rides any system. I was raised in a sity that when I was a child there were seperate water foutains, seperate scools, seperate busses, seperate bathrooms, seperate everything. If a black man looked at a whiteman wrong they could be murdered. Much less even VOTE. Now today a man who's ancestors who in slavry helped build his new home the "white house" it is history. It does not erase the past, But as Selassie I said we must Forgive them for they no not what they do. It is the only way I&I can get into the gates. Just because the a culture was hated thru fear does not mean I&I shall do the same. It is a new day everyday and JAH gives us the chance to be New everyday. Jah Bless All his children. Some shall wonder like the prodical son and not recognize their roots but in time the son will return to the Father and the Father's Love shall be deeper yet.
I do not follow this Politricks and things it is not who Govern I. JAH RASTAFARI is I President in Reality. I do recognize though many follow the leader, good or bad that is not the point. The Point today was the simple fact JAH Plan is in full Power. The people will soon realize through thier roots and history who the REAL Government is. Selassie I Kingdom
ONE LOVE
Selassie I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/21/2009 8:01:54 AM

wahdahdah the I said:
'The people will soon realize through thier roots and history who the REAL Government is. Selassie I Kingdom'

I and I hope so.

I and I know that the people were brought together and filled with hope, but I and I just hope the works come with what Obama speaks so that these people are not filled with false hope and result in being let down once again. With government I and I see that people come into power, the people end up dissatisfied, then look for change, and it goes on like this in a cycle.

As for what the I said about Jah plan in full power, yes I. Jah plan is always in full power because Selassie I is always in full power, from the beginning of all Iration. Jah RasTafarI live!

As Yaa, express, I and I can just hope that the ancient man within Obama may rise and seek abolish the wicked from within the walls of Rome.

To be honest I and I sight Obama as another politrickster who's words melt the hearts of many giving him a charismatic front to hide behind. As HIM say, it is illusions. The people still remain unhappy, there is still suffering, the system of white supremacy is still a very real thing, even if a black man is now president.

Death to all black and white oppressors, absolutely no partiality.

Time will tell though.

Until then I and I can rest assured that Selassie I watch over his children. JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 1/21/2009 8:47:10 PM

RasatafarI Live
Yes Ras I-Tom, I agree that Obama is still a polytrickster, as the I said. I was comenting on the crowd and their spirit for change, however that change shall come. I&I know the system is the system is the system. As Einstien said the people will have to move the government out of the way to form a cohesive and New people. It was on that basis I&I coment on how wonderful to see so many people together and the simple fact that a race that was stolen, beaten and opressed for so long was in the for front of this mass amount of people. It was an historical event reguardless of the system and there politickle ways. It shows to I a people are becoming more aware and solid than ever before. Do not get I wrong Iman believe many are fast asleep and as I said it was a mass of dreamers within the dream to some degree. Yet the feeling of profound change is on the horizon and the Works of H.I.M. will continue to reach individuals. and again reguardless of who the political figure is the Ancient culture of Africa will be more and more in the light.
It must be on an individual level thst JAH is Realized, only then will the colective conciousness will come to gether as jAH RASTAFARI Government.
Selassie I live
wahdahdah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I