Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3311&start_row=1

Name the reagae singer competition-winner gets liberation from the cycle of birth death,to meet jah in person.

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyam Sent: 12/24/2008 11:54:06 AM

Dear All,
Please accept my humble obeisance.

I have decided to sing roots reagae,and spiritual dancehall to express my anger through this cruel evil system trying to separate the innocent children (like myself)from the most high.Most of my music will include chanting down this current age of confusion (Known as Kali Yuga),demanding schools to teach us the truth of all truths,and of course,glorifying god.

Unfortunately,I'm going to have to have a good stage name.Something that sounds bold,proud of my true home -heavan- and fearful to Demons.

Please kindly help me find a good name. This whole idea is to defend my faith!

-winner gets liberation -wish it was really that easy!:)

~Nyam

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/24/2008 9:33:59 PM

Nyam it'd be better if you simply asked for ideas instead of making this some competition for a prize you cannot give. Are you the gives of liberation and eternal life? How would I meet Jah thru you? Lol, did you suddenly appoint yourself his agent? To be blunt this all very silly to I and just attention seeking. If you needed ideas you should just ask not to come up with this foolishness.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/25/2008 10:14:57 AM

To: Nyam

Reggae, not raegae.

To Empress Ten:

Selah; I could not have said it better.

-RSK

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 12/26/2008 4:45:42 PM

Dear All,

Please accept my apologies,and humble obeisance.

I am no prophet, not even not close. I just wrote; "winner gets liberation from the cycle of birth death,to meet jah in person" as a trigger of excitement.As for my mind,yes. It does seek attention,and at times it's very difficult to control.

I really do need ideas though. I can't let my faith crumble.Please help me. I realy love god,and I cant afford to get absorbed in this current materialistic society.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so foolish.

~Nyam

Messenger: a wailer Sent: 1/9/2009 7:09:21 AM

ENDLESS GREETIGS IN THE NAME OF HIS DEVINE MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST .DEAR BRO YA RIGHT AND I UNDERSTAND YOU AND I SAY YOUR NAME IF YOU LIKE WILL BE RAS JEDIJAH.NOCK AND HE WILL OPEN

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I