Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3299&start_row=1

Jehovah's Witness

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/16/2008 4:34:07 PM

Greetings in the Name of His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I Adonai RasTafarI - GOD's manifestation in FLESH & Marcus I Mosiah Garvey - Yahonnan's In-carnation!

I and I have a schoolmate. He was born ina christian family with all their liturgy, teachings etc. Now he and his closest family became "Jehovah's Witnesses" - it's kind of sect (cult) made by people who interpretated Words ina Bible "You are my witnesses" as foundation of christianity. I and I agree that we all are witnesses of JAH RasTafarI All-Mighty ONE. (ONE ina THREE and THREE ina ONE). However, they have different interpretation of some parts of Holy Bible.

They believe that Christ wasn't crucified but inpaled (put on a pale) - because also Satan was noticed on a pale... I don't know exactly why they believe in it.

Next:
They go to some "Royal Hall" (or King's Room - don't know translation) twice a week to learn from a priest and they build every church on their own - they pay money to priest and they know where their money are going - in catholic churches people pay money and they don't know how are they spent.

What else do You know about it and what do You think about that Sect?

Maybe write sth more about their interpretation of Bible.

Selassie !

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/16/2008 6:08:07 PM

Greetings JAH RASTAFARI
YES I,JAH SPROUT ARKON, BLESSED LOVE I&I have some experience with these JAHovahs Witness. These people travel usually in pairs to door steps and ask if the House hold has heard of them. They just want to reason about their religion. I&I usually answer the door with a Greet them with JAH RASTAFARI CHANT and they look abit puzzled. Yet they recognize the Nazarene and they Locks as a spiritual covenant. So it is best for I to Listen and take what they say and decipher their meanings and as far as the I can See they are just a different interpretation of Christ. many of these types of religion just take the letter of the Law and interpret into thier belief system. I do not find them offensive nor pushy or arogant, in fact they are humble and are in search of the Reality as many who seek out religion. I&I have never in I reasoning heard of this impaling in fact I&I do believe the interpretation or definition about the Pale is not what they mean. never have I&I heard of this and again have sat and listened to these good people. It is usually older folks who come to I gate and Hail I in their fashion. I&I see no harm and only see they are very devout and sincere people. Be tolerant of any man and his Religion Jah say. So I Love to find common ground and go from their. I&I do not expect to be overstood. I&I seek to Overstand. It is cool man. I&I get only a positive vibe when I talk to these JAHovahs. As long as I keep in mind they use different words and expression to manifest JAH LOVE. That is ALL that concern Iman. No need to find differences. If that is what thee seeks that is what thou will find. Common ground is key when interacting with religions.
Selassie I
wahdahdah

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/17/2008 10:50:18 AM

Blessings of JAH !

Well I remember when I was 13yrs old and I started to reason with two of them. They came to my home and started to talk with my Mother. She said that she doesn't have "head" for such a topics and she went to the kitchen. I started to reason with them. About Har-Mag-Gideon, In-Carnation, Yahuschua, etc. They were very confused (I didn't know the path of Rasta then) because of I words. I said that God is ONE and Yahuschua is HIS Might on Earth - Now I can remember.

Blessings!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/17/2008 11:30:29 AM

RASTAFARI
YES I, it is good to reason with All bredren and sistren on the earth no matter what their llanguage and or culture AS LONG as them are sincere in what they are reasoning about. I&I even find it interesting when someone professes to believe in UFO's, some thing weather insanity or genious has given them something to persue as faith. Right or Wrong, and if them ask I about RASTAFARI I quietly tell them a few things and see if I&I still have there Heart Listen to I. Some people just like to talk for the sake of themselves. It is not I&I place to controle or convert or condem another. I&I LIVING in This LIBRARY they call EARTH: and to I&I People, Places and Things (animal,mineral plant) are the books JAH give I to study and Learn about ONE thing and that is the CONECTION I&I have to ALL LIVING THINGS; It does not require any specfic denomenation. As I said I&I do not try and "force" I Knowledge of Selassie I on some one. Lead the horse to Water, but horse hafto drink on it's own.
Every time the I start Revealing Selassie I with I mouth most people get confuse, feel scared, so it show I it is not about being unerstood, it is about I OVERSTANDING. Jah is Revealed thru more than just the mouth, JAH FULFILLED through ALl LIVING PARTs.
Everything is Cool in this VERANDA.
Do not fret if someone is confused by words that are cast upon them from the I. It is merely a language issue. If the Akron brahdah Is RASTAFARI that person will not need the I to tell them, their Heart will KNow
SELASSIE I
wahdahdah

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/22/2015 12:34:39 AM

There are many different strange sects and groups claiming weird things.
Jehova witnesses are one of those groups.

My advice is to be careful of these deceivers.

peace.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/22/2015 8:30:06 AM

unfortunately i dont have anything positive to say about the pope and the catholic church which even has deleted the sceond commandment but i think everybody can follow the spiritual courses she or she likes.

from what i know now, jehovahs people are at least consequent. they say no we dont celebrate christmas, no we dont celebrate birthdays. because it has nothing to do with christianity. thats a concept i think is at least honest and straight. but what i dont like about it is that they, like most other religious groups, think that they are something special. like their priests can do things in gods name and like they would know it all.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 2:31:14 PM

Regular visitors to I gate.
Always respectful and polite if not stubborn. Them always surprised by a crown of locks, powerful and dreadful answering the door aswell. Lol.
I and I welcome a friendly reasoning w any spiritual kinsman.
If not Unity then overstanding are our rewards.
Even if we don't see I to I
Yes I stay FIRM as RastaMan w no problems from dem.
Sadly after I am handed a flyer most of dem just invite me to their church function and leave. These door to door people must be in training mostly. Well its still Love to the Individuals tryin to do what they see as the right thing. Even if I can easily see the corruption and lies/guise of their rulers/founders.

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I