Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=81

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/8/2009 2:21:34 PM

Greetings

What can I say? Yaa I try to understand the I anger. I am feeling sorry to cause it. The I tell lots of things about I, but I feel it is unjust and judgmental.

Even if some recipients of state benefit are Ras; who on earth are you to judge that, other than an over priveleged, over exposed white boy? Would Rome ever squeeze you til you suffocate? No, it would let you pass.

I said what I see and I wrote "Rastas" to underline it that I dont mean Rastas. If it sound, as generalization, sorry for that then, didn't mean it, it has to be example of wickedness of Black supremacy interpretation, maybe not the best but still real. I didn't judge this way no one, the I must to get it wrong. Do I said they worst kind of man or something like that? Did I put fire on them? I don't care for them, as they don't care for I and many other things.

Believe I or not but I know what it means to be suffocated by Rome, as I was growing up in a country with one of the biggest world populations of roman catholics (95% of population declared as RC)), where Rome has its agents in every little village. What the I mean then by Rome letting me pass? They try indoctrinate us in every way since I was a kid, thanks Jah for letting I out of there and let I see the True.

You can't even still yourself and feel humbled to know that it is your white privelege, access to education, and the process of acculturation endowed upon your society by it's own privelege that means you have any access at all to a 'taster' (and smoking weed and listening to reggae is ONLY a taster My Lord) of African-centric culture.

What the I have said is the I own vision of who I am, another Black supremacy slogan. Can I ask the I what country passport the I is owner? Then we can talk of standard of education I had access to and kind of privilege I was granted with. If the I want to glorify African Culture is good, but still I don't believe it is any better then any Culture of the World, as Culture is out of simple compare, which I didn't make at any point.

Where is your compassionate RasTa heart when it comes to looking at the seperation of Self that would mean that InI youth have more interest in the auction block aspect of our world popular culture, than in the fundamental heights of African cultural expression? Instead you USE that against IandI to say THAT is why black is not supreme in this time yah.

Again I said what I see. I didn't bring it forward in context Black supremacy, it was example of how things can change, as I am wondering about why is that happen. Its got nothing to do with I compassion, the I know nothing about it, it is pity accusation from the I side.

I found your post disgusting regards the reality irits of everything His Majesty is sharing in this time about the Black / African family. You completely disregard the fundamental outlook of Ras Tafari and his STATED purpose for the busting of all seals. It is judgemental, badly informed, egotistical (I mean all in all, you are trying to make an argument about how white rasta are more productive than black rasta... and that stinks).

The I project something over I. I didn't say nothing about I reception of RasTafarI it is in I self and I life. Let Jah make judgement of it.

Please do not even make a sound to me about where I sit on the scale when you talk about the lack of organisation, agitation and progress amongst RasTa in the UK... if I sit here and tell you about my works... you will do like Sizzla say...: 'fall to [your] knees without my say'.

I didn't ask the I what the I do personally for betterment of African people. If the I would be kind to express it, I would like to hear about it, cos I don't know nothing about it. Instead the I make I imposer, burning in fire.

In fact, the more I think about this... and look at other reasonings I and I have made recently about our developments and progress (real Ifficial progress that is) towards our aims of repatriation mind and body... fundamental institution of theological administration by the glorious & mighty Priest Paul out in EABIC, Ethiopia... and all the WORKS IandI are doing all over the world (N.America, Caribbean, S.America, Europe, Africa, as far as JAPAN)... the more I real-eyes that this youth is just another racist. Your whole argument is coming from your dutty white supremacy ego.

Still. I don't know about the Jah works the I perform, but much more about I "dirty white supremacy ego".

"I don't know, if its Black people job to fix Africa, let it be yes, but what does it change? Where are those Black people to fix it?"

That is the cruncher right there!

Where are we? Right here Elijah!! Right here.

It took Rome thousands of years to create this shituation... and look at you, claming Fari name and taunting IandI because we are only 80 years this side of the Crownation and haven't yet worked the type of miracle you are mockingly awaiting. Dutty heart, and nasty ego in flesh. You think your little time in this little flesh can do jack. You can't even do nothing for yourself... how long will it take you to fix Europe and it's NARSTINESS? Have you even started? You're here looking at me and asking me about Africa!

IandI are trodding this thing like the world goes round, and I don't need your disgusting derision. When this flesh tires for I... I can only wait to get another one... AND another fresh outlook, we call that YOUTH!! Selassie I first LIVES! Anyway, you will choke on your own derision... and there is no way you will be invited to banquet.

I don't believe it. Anyway, I have been told about my 'way'. So, lemme just cool down.

It is to much Ayah. Maybe I did not so clever provocative question, but answer of the I is not much wiser. The I ego play with I hard.

BTW I don't await miracle, I await end of empty talk of Black supremacy instead. I await Love and Overstanding for difference and some Inty of All People. Please Jah Give Us Free Land.

Stay in Peace Rasta

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2009 3:45:04 PM

Yaa Asantewa, the I said,
--------------------
the more I real-eyes that this youth is just another racist. Your whole argument is coming from your dutty white supremacy ego.
--------------------

I am still not finished reading everything that was said, but from what I have read, I agree with your statement about Elijah.

I will Reason more later.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/8/2009 3:46:14 PM

Greetings Sheba

Sorry for not answering the I first.

Yes, I. I was thinking about it. First of all, not all the people from Europe oppressed Africans, there are countries who has nothing to do with colonizations, look at Central and East Europe. When I think about Czech, Slovakian, Polish, Ukrainian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bulgarian people, who has they struggle against Russian, Geraman and Turkish occupations, no way that I can accept generalization of all degenerated White people and their culture of evil. People everywhere in the world had they own martyrdom and has it still. History is long and there were lots of things happened so simplifying it to White vs Black is just simplification. That's how I see it. As a matter of fact is that for example Slavic people in times before Rome expanded has lived quite happy life and created cultures which are still surprising to historians. The organization of community life was really "African", they had high respect for Nature and were living in harmony with it. All people were supported by community and the elders as the kids were in high attention of community. There was no much of conflicts as different communities has strong family relations and the natural conditions were so cruel so they didn't have place for conflicts, as survival was the priority. There was no slavery first of all as people lived in free family community.
I wouldn't go into competition of who suffered more or who was more evil. Look at Egypt, long time before the times of Slavic civilisation, they has African civilization on much higher level of social, science, religion but who's hands build it? It was slaves who build the pyramids. Look at babylon and all middle east, slaves bulid it as well. Ras Ark has opened recently reasoning about it, it is the poor who sufers always no matter of the color of them skins, division of One is power of evil.

I am not ignorant as so to don't know that Human origins, it is Ethiopia of course!!! Even the newest genetics has proof for that.

I will humble I self and I am doing that but not if front of abstract of White or Black man but I and I Almighty Creator who came to this Earth as Burning Fire, Joshua of Nazareth, Haile Selassie I, Sela.

One Love

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/8/2009 4:26:50 PM

Greetings

Ras Ark I, Lord have mercy over I.

"Behold, I will send you Elijah
the prophet before the coming of
the great and dreadful day of the
Lord:
And he shall turn the heart of
the fathers to the children,
and the children to their fathers,
lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

MALACHI 4.5-6

Give Thanks

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2009 5:23:39 PM

Look at that vanity of vanities. Fire.

I haven't even started talking to you yet. The Fire soon come.

You think you are that Elijah? You don't even come close.

vanity of vanities. Fire.

You better not get too high up on your vanity of vanities, or Selassie I will show you what you really are.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/8/2009 6:09:15 PM

Dear Ark,

Seems that the I know better who I am.

I will not say who the I is, as I don't know and won't to know anymore.

Don't curse I, because I am forbidden to curse the I.

Don't call the Holy Name for no reason.

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2009 11:28:34 PM

Elijah, in regards to what Black Supremacy means when the Bobo and some others say it, I won't even bother getting into that. It has been explained over and over, but some still don't Iverstand.

Elijah, you said,
----------------------------------
I wish to live in Africa close to the Holy Mount Zion far away from the greed, vanity, selfishness, falsehood, egoism and idolization of babylon and if I'll meet someone who wants let I live I way I will treat him as my oppressor and enemy, no matter what he will manifest that he is standing for.
----------------------------------

I assume you meant "who doesn't want to let I live I way" instead of "who wants let I live I way"

You say you want to leave the vanity, selfishness and egoism, but you still want to bring those things with you in Africa. You think you can go to Africa and live any way you want? You think that the people who have been living there for centuries don't have a Right to refuse behaviour that has no place in their society?

You spoke about Love being colour blind. That is part of your problem, your colour blind blindness. If you would instead deal with colour Loveness, then you would have more respect to the people who you want to go and live with, and wouldn't make a statement like that.

As I have spoken before:
Color blind blindness

It is your kind of attitude that caused I to write this:
Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

Elijah, you said,
----------------------------
Ordinary people are picking up Black supremacy slogans "Ye we black we are better original people" and them feed the ego and go to nowhere. I know what I am talking about, I live in the UK and I see "Rastas" doing nothing!!! living of benefits (the babylon supplied support) and selling weed to have bit more than necessary, I don't see strong organization and development just existence on the border of poverty in isolation.

When you spoke about "Rastas" doing nothing, you say you weren't generalizing, but there is your generalization right there. Those sentences together show that you are generalizing. You are dealing with even more generalization because you don't speak of RasTafarI people who are trodding strong. Do you think RasTafarI needs some white men to bring strong organization and development?

Also, if you would pay more attention to history and things happening today, you would see that when a group of people are Living in babylon, but refuse babylon ways, whenever that group gets stronger and more united, babylon finds a way to break them apart. It is called divide and rule. They either find some excuse for the police to come in and destroy the Inity. Or they send some heathens in to cause disruption and divide the people. This is documented history, and there are so so many more instances than what is documented.

And then you continue to say,
Sad but true, Black youth is more interested in western culture then in their own, more and more White young people is interested in RasTafarI and Roots Culture than Black youth. That's how I see it and it is not I own reception, I talked to some Rases and they see it much the same.

There are more black skinned people who are RasTafarI, then white skin people, nobody can dispute that. But in regards to the growth you see in white people being interested in RasTafarI, compared to black people. I wonder if that growth you see is only because of the people you walk with. But either way, I much prefer quality to quantity. The problem is with all the white hippies who are "interested" in RasTafarI, is that they continue as white hippies, and never Live as RasTafarI, and even try to convince people that Rasta Livity is their hippy ways, bringing in more people to misrepresent RasTafarI.

I have already spoken about what I have seen, out of all the people I have seen who say they are Rasta irregardless of their nationality, only a few are Truly Living in RasTafarI Iritual Heights, and all the Ones I personally know who are Living in those Heights are black skinned RasTafarI, the only way I know there are white skinned Ones is because I know Iself, and because some of I Black Idren speak about the Ones they know from back home. When I speak about RasTafarI Iritual Heights, there are different Levels of Heights depending on the person, but there is a Height that is common and can be seen in every single One who Trod in those Heights; where either a person is in those Heights, or they are not in those Heights. Almost every white person I meet claiming Rasta are far from RasTafarI, they act like they are Rasta on the surface, but don't Live so. And out of the ones I have met that have potential, who are not extremely far away from RasTafarI, I don't see any who have those Iritual Heights I am speaking about.

you said,
------------------------------
I don't know, if its Black people job to fix Africa, let it be yes, but what does it change? Where are those Black people to fix it? In Jamaica? USA? Canada? UK? France? in Africa? What is gona unite them? Black supremacy policy, theory, religion? I leave that question open becouse I am really interested of its outcome.
------------------------------

I won't even respond to this statement of yours. I will just say some things I noticed about it. I don't know if people are concious about these things when they write it, I would think they are, but it could be just some inborne snake like behaviour that they do without thinking. "but what does it change?", sounds like a suggestion it won't change, but it is only a question. "Where are those Black people to fix it", sounds like a suggestion that Black people who could fix it can't be found, but it is only a question. "What is gona unite them?", sounds like a suggestion that they are not able to unite, but it is only a question.

I suggest people don't even wast time responding to that question unless he makes it less "open" and more specific.

you said,
----------------------------------------
Believe I or not but I know what it means to be suffocated by Rome, as I was growing up in a country with one of the biggest world populations of roman catholics (95% of population declared as RC)), where Rome has its agents in every little village. What the I mean then by Rome letting me pass? They try indoctrinate us in every way since I was a kid, thanks Jah for letting I out of there and let I see the True.
----------------------------------------

What are you talking about, you don't have any Iverstanding of what Yaa meant when she talked about being suffocated by rome. She is talking about the downpression that babylon has put upon African people to weaken them.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/9/2009 6:43:01 AM

Greetings

Ras Ark thanks for I's time.

Give thanks for overstanding.

Time will tell who is Right.

Peace & Love

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 5/9/2009 6:53:13 PM

elijah...

I suggest the I seeks the right knowledge and finds Iself before posting again.....

the I sounds like a youth just finding out bout this and probably not had it fed to I in the right way....

Greetings Ark I....

overs pon di malachi subject,wid di molestation..trust I,I would throw fire pon any one I thought was a peadophile..oh deffinately..but how I heard it was he was accused and plead guilty of only 13 accounts(which later admitted he was tortured into a plea bargain) but 10 of the thirteen had the anti body for a certain std what malachi was supposed to have given the girls but when he was tested he had no anti body..??..so I thought true his knowledge and certain things he had acheived it was a conspiricy and a set up....i didnt know it was so many....but besides that any way how can anyone righteous write such words against H.I.M if he has wrote that then.....FIRE BUN ANYONE WHO BLASPHEMES ALMIGHTY JAH!!!!

blessed love....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/10/2009 12:30:34 AM

I wonder how many 1000's of children would have to accuse york of molestation before his followers would finally see what is going on.

It would make no sense for the government to pay off over 1000 people to make their children claim they were molested by york, that many children would not have been necessary at all, and would have been a complete waste of their money and time, and on top of that would leave way too many chances of their plan backfiring, especially when children are involved, it is much easier to catch a child in a lie than an adult. It wouldn't even be worth it to pay off 10 people to claim that. They would only need a few accusations to have enough to put him in jail. And if people think that 10 is too low a number for whatever excuse they can think of, then make it 30, 50, or 80. There has to be a number somewhere between 1 and 80 that all people would have to agree that any more than that would not make the slight bit of sense for somebody who is trying to frame another for molestation.

So his followers should maybe consider what could possibly be another reason that over 1000 children would claim that he molested them. And instead of looking for excuse after excuse, they should look toward the obvious.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I