Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=51

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/28/2008 6:36:18 PM

Ras Kebre

BLESS UP!

-RSK

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/29/2008 10:34:33 AM

"hand deliver" my youth to what?

yeah. That one actually hurt and had we actually ever get the chance to be in front of each other, I would straight floor you for that, make not a mistake about it. How very dare you. You disgusting witch.

If this woman is not directed to make a public and formal apology for where she felt able to comment on my life with my YOUTH. I am most definitely 100% completely and totally meaning it going to abandon this forum. I want her put on her knees for that!!! Either she makes a SATISFACTORY and sincere apology, or she or I definitely have to go.

Witness the extent of this whore's derision.

As if InI Empresses and daughters out here in Rome do not feel that heartache enough to the absolute bone, but have to go out there and work like slaves to feed I child, and so do what with her in the daytime but put her in school to learn reading & maths, then hope... only hope and beg on our bellies on the floor to the Most High Selassie I, Mother Menen I first for guidance and protection, and deliverance, and salvation for I and I youth in this judgement Iwah, or for the opportunity to create I own salvation. Yet here in the dispensation... these are the heartaches... in fact, these are the things that these wolves choose not to reason over, or to nurture a mutual strength within. Why? Because they do not feel it. As I have been crying out over the past few weeks... it is all intellectual nonsense... and this particular poison blooded demon woman is so engratiated in her sick perverse US politrickal place, that THIS is what she brings forward. I already said I wanted it squashed because I knew she would come forward with bile.

Well, this is the limit of her compassion. Childless wench.

Ark I... I am personally asking you to manage this. With no direct disrespect to the forum, in relation to our reasonings of late... as I said the heathen and sheathen have come forward like a type 2 flu... so as far as I can see the new season is over... and they are here with their own new season.

I don't know what thee I makes of this sheathen harpy, but I know what I do... along with a good few of them round here... and as I say, its all good said way... but if she is not made to apologise to InI, then I will definitely be on the move.

My lord.

RasTafari.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/29/2008 1:07:34 PM

Yaa Asantewa,

I also found Ras Sistren Khamyl's statement quite offensive when she said,
------------------------
They say charity begins at home. You school people on a web based forum but hand deliver your offspring to be socially conditioned by babylon.

I don't have to call myself an educator, the youth and elders I have served do, and I answer to it. I also homeschooled my own children. That is more meaningful to ME, the person I have to live with, than verbally challenging someone on a contradictory statement about the honorable Robert Nesta Marley.
------------------------

This statement stuck out and I was going to address it in I previous post, but since there were personal statements made in both directions, I decided to let it go.

But by your request I will address it. I looked through what was said between the two of you before this, so that I would be fair and address statements made on both sides, but I didn't find that Yaa Asantewa made a statement that was as offensive as this. Yaa's statement after the comment was made was quite offensive and if it was made earlier I would have compared it to that statement, but honestly I don't blame her for that reaction.

Ras Sistren Khamyl,

You make it sound like Yaa Asantewa is neglecting her child because she is schooling people on the forum while sending her child to be conditioned by babylon. Do you really think that Yaa Asantewa doesn't school her own children? I can see by her character that she must raise and teach her children, and by her statement made when she mentioned sending her child to the school system, she has shown that she doesn't trust all of their education so that makes it more obvious to I that she will make sure her child doesn't get indoctrinated by Babylon.

Not everybody can afford to home school their children because they need to spend their day working to put food in their children's mouth and shelter over their head, and not everybody has been trained as a teacher, so it would not be easy to educate their own children properly so that they will know enough to do well in college or university. And either way, I am not confident that home schooling children is necessarily better than sending them to school. The social interaction they recieve with other children of various cultures in school is beneficial. And also they will come to know the system they are entering and could be better prepared to deal with that system when they grow, especially if their parents are also teaching them at home to make them Iverstand what are the Right and wrong teachings in the school. I son is not old enough yet to go to school, but when he is, I will be sending him to public school and I feel no guilt or second thoughts about that, I think the experience will be good for him and I will make sure that I raise him with knowledge of I and I trod so that he will not be socially conditioned by babylon.

Your mind seems quite "class" oriented, from your views on people with lower educational backgrounds, to your views of people who can't afford to not put their children in public school. Just because you have your university education and were wealthy enough to home school your children, doesn't make you better than others. And don't you see the hypocracy in your statements, you look down on people for sending their children to babylon's schools, and at the same time look down on people who didn't go far enough in babylon schools.

Yaa Asantewa feels that you should apologize for that statement you made and I have to agree with her. She doesn't deserve to be looked down on because she can't afford to stay at home and home-school her child, and she doesn't deserve to be looked down on because she is schooling people on the forum, because it is not like she is doing that instead of home-schooling her child, whether or not she was schooling people on the forum, she still can't afford to stay at home and home-school her child.

Yaa Asentewa,

One thing I would like to say to you is, your reasoning would have been more fitting of an Empress if you removed these words from your post, "disgusting witch", "whore", "poison blooded demon woman", "Childless wench", "sheathen harpy". What Ras Sistren Khamyl said was offensive, but it wasn't so bad that she deserved to be called all those names, and even if somebody does say something that is deserving of those names, it is more Fire to just Blaze them without the names. I Iverstand that you were angry and offended by what she said, but don't you think that your post would have been just as effective and probably even more so (because the names wouldn't have stuck out more than what you were actually saying) if you said what you said without using those words. Sometimes words like that can have a place, but don't let anger be the reason they are included. The Fire might feel more fierce while writing when those words are included, but the Fire is actually much more fierce without them. Always remember who it is that I and I represent.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/30/2008 7:06:19 AM

I rattled out some response (again) before reading Ark-I's reasoning fully. But, then I re-read it fully and am totally happy with the balance, so I deleted my extended prattle.

Give thanks, sincerely. JAH knows, my Lord. Give thanks.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/30/2008 9:10:14 AM

Blessed Love

Ark I, the i might remember time ago, when we were having problems with a real heathen on the forum, and i kept telling him that it was hard for i to tear him apart for the simple reason of his older age.
I dont know how it is in thr rest of I Africa (i think its the same) but how we grow in i side of the continent, you simply dont talk back to an elder no matter who it is, and i admit, sometimes it can be a real handicap
Well, for that reason i have kept i distance from this argument, but still, i wanted to give thanks and commend the i for that way the i has handled it with care and wisdom.

RSK, if you will accept i advice, i say apologise to the Empress. If you do, dont apologise just because ini said so, but really try to see beyond the anger that you probably feel right now.

I know right now Yaa must seem rude and disrespectful to you, but take it from i, i can say i know the woman fairly well, she is the most humble,good hearted person you will ever meet.

I really really hope that this does not come down to one of you will have to leave this forum, that would be unfortunate.

But i will say it straight no watering down, Empress Yaa cannot leave, that is a given as far as i am concerned.

This is after all a Rastafari forum, and RSK, i must say, i have never really seen you as Rastafari. Dont get i wrong, its not my place to say that you are or not, i am not here to question your faith, and i do not doubt that you have something to contribute too. But in i eyes i never saw you as Rastafari, in the most True sense of ini livity, i have always seen you more in the sense of a person who loves Rastafari culture, not in the entirety of its glory, but in parts, like many people do. You love the ideas of empowerment, the ideas of peace and love, the ideas of self sufficiency and so forth.....
But when i talk about Empress Yaa, i am talking about Rastafari,, Rasta to the bone, Omega light.......and ini who are called by HIS Name could never take a side against her

So if you will heed i words, humble and apologise,,,,and soon enough, i guarantee that you will be happy that you did.

Do you have any kind of love for i, RSK?
Do you have any Raspect for I, RSK?

if you do, think about this.......i have ten times as much raspect and love for Empress Yaa as you have for i.
So if the person that you love and raspect has in turn so much love and raspect for another......
doesnt that make you wonder what i have seen in her that you havent seen yet?
Humility can show you, as it did i

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/2/2009 7:50:11 AM

Blessed Love RasTafari...

I am actually embarassed. I have to say. That posting was quite reducing to I. I feel to say something, due to the praise in the post of I... "Omega LIGHT"..!!! I was like :0... flattered is not a good word, as it contains the flat element. Which we are not. But thee i sight?

But then, I'm all flush and embarassed due to my general reaction in this thread. I was fuming though I have to say, about that reference to my daughter. But like Ark I says, there is no... none... like, zero excuse to just let rip. So. I am quite embarrased in this way... which is why I shouldn't be posting this because it keeps the thread in the top bit of the list.

But despite my Rueben / Aries tendencies to crassness (its not an excuse, well, it kind of is, but its just that *thing), thee I them have tried to overs. Which is thoroughly appreciloved.

Forget the apology thing. That was me cybernetically stomping my right foot. Y'all saw that, huh? Yah. Hm.

I'm good though; rsk and I simply cannot agree, so it is easy enough to avoid any rebuttles if we just don't bother with each other.

Is she genuinely quite elder though? Cos that thought never really occured to me. I knew she is a grown, fully grown grown woman. But I thought she might be like next generation senior... kinda like Ark-I. Although I actually do not know any ages. I just assume Ark I is a decade and a half away from my light... or something. And I thought she was about that too. Not that it makes it better, but if she well into her age and I've been cussing all lousy, I will actually feel worse about it.

Oh well.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/8/2009 8:22:28 AM

Anthony Humbolt,

So Ital, dreadlocks, and herb is for the fun of it??

THESE ARE SERIOUS ASPECTS OF RASTAFARI AND NOT JUST SOME TRIVIAL HABIT RASTAFARI IS A SPIRITUAL TROD

MARCUS GARVEY HAD HIS OWN TROD, IT WAS TO RALLY THE OPPRESSED BLACK PEOPLE OF THE WEST AND TELL THEM ABOUT AFRICA

RASTAFARI PEOPLE HAVE A SPIRITUAL TROD WITH SPIRITUAL WORKS TO PERFORM THEREFORE I AND I SEPARATE OURSELVES FROM WICKED BABYLON BY THESE THINGS

ALSO BLACK SUPREMACY IS NOT RACIST IT MEANS BLACKS WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE OF IRATION FROM ETHIOPIA AFRICA COME ALL OTHER RACES

IF YOU ARE A TRUE RASTAFARI THEN THESE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT

RASTAFARI IS LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/8/2009 9:27:44 AM

First of all, Anthony the I said:
----------------------------------------------------------
If you want to be part of a culture that lives like Ras Tafari you can start with a nice rib eye steak, cut your dreadlocks, and invite some good Chinese, Indian, and White friends over for a couple of beers and make a toast to world peace.
-----------------------------------------------------------
FIYAH! This is the kind of thing that will lead the youth astray!
This is a RasTafarI forum, what you said does not belong in this forum I.

You speak against black supremacy so much, but Iyah, black supremacy is the natural order.

And please Iyah, do not try to tell me HIM Holy I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI is not what he is. Ras TafarI is BLACK. He is the Black King of Kings and Black Lord of all Lords. Ras TafarI is the Most High God, therefore black supremacy is only natural. Lighter shade or darker shade, black skinned or brown, it doesn't matter I. HIM is African, and HIM is black, don't tell people otherwise because you make yourself look foolish making a statement like that.

The I said:
-----------------------------------------------------
He did not have dreadlocks, he ate meat, he had an education, when he spoke English he did not speak with a Jamaican accent or try to put as many "I"s as possible in every sentence. He also never legalized herb in Eithiopia. There is also documented history that shows His Majesty allowed capital punishment when he ruled Eithiopia.
--------------------------------------------------------------

RasTafarI livity is for those who live it. Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI is the most high, the creator of heavens and the earth, we follow HIM, therefore it is us the sons and daughters or Jah that live the RasTafarI livity. It is us who take the Nazarite vow. What you are saying by telling people to eat meat and drink beer is leading people away from the livity most pleasing in the eyes of Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I.

The I said:
---------------------------------------------------
In the Important Utterances book you can read that when Ras Tafari was in China he said he was happy to see the world's oldest culture, referring to China and not to Africa. He said that while making a toast, and a toast in China is almost always made with hard liquor so I'd bet a hundred bucks that he drank a big cup of liquor after he said it.
-------------------------------------------------
Once again FIYAH!
You saying things you don't know and gambling on the Most High Jah RasTafarI, more hotta fiyah!
You don't know what HIM drank. You say that you believe that Selassie I is Christ. But Iyah remeber Christ say that the next time he drinks with us will be in the Kingdom. So how can you say that HIM drink hard liquer?
Remember Ethiopia is Zion, Ethiopia was from the beginning of creation, the origin of all other roots, Ethiopia is the first and shall be the last place in which humanity shall dwell. Ethiopia is Ancient and Mystic, the dwelling place of the Most High Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!
China is the oldest culture, but you have to remember the origin of all roots; Ethiopia. China is the oldest of cultures outside of Ethiopia's ancient culture. It would be illogical for one to think there can be anything older than the origin.

Selassie I Liveth! Everfaithful, Eversure, Everstrong, Evermerciful, Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/8/2009 9:40:13 AM

Ras I-Tom and Eleazar1234 were replying to a message from Anthony Humbolt.

I deleted the message and will delete any messages he decides to put up from now on.

He seriously disrespected Ten in another reasoning and has disrespect for RasTafarI people and has no Iverstanding of RasTafarI trod.

One thing I will say to you Anthony is that the customs of RasTafarI people are fitting for who I and I are. Selassie I may not where dreadlocks, but many of His Orthodox Monks in Ethiopia do, and they do it for a purpose, and that is the trod set out for them. I and I are not Orthodox Christian Monks, but I and I have I and I trod and purpose that was given to I and I by Selassie I, I and I are Hola Ones separated unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI, and there is a reason for everything I and I do, from our Locks, staying away from alcohol and flesh and other things.

I know that a person like you will never Iverstand I and I trod, so I won't go into any detail about I and I trod with you. Fire Burn your wickedness and disrespect.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: rootz Sent: 1/13/2009 2:07:58 AM

hei eleazor1234,

you might've known about rastafari from bob, and it does make me wonder, was it following da path of one of one's fave musician or just genuine embracing of rastafari, mmm..., but i didn't hear about it first from him!

bob marley is not the king of reggae because there'r those who spread his word in a way that is sooo wow compared to him. i wayne is the king of reggae. sizzla kalonji is the king of ragga. don't tel me about bob being the king!
bob marley is blessed and i should look at how many children he has???????????? cheating on his wife and having kids by other women????? yeah, you would give dat example! i dont even know how this forum came to being about marley and his scattered seeds anyway. moving on...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I