Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=41

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/22/2008 1:12:39 PM

Wow. The method of assessment being...? Isn't that a vast underestimation of the capacity of the human spirit... without structuralised (or Babylon accredited) EDUCATION (oh, well, don't even get me started on that little poison construct covered in glitter dust - I have a child just entering the shitstem for education... and I can assure you that your 'educator' status is not reassuring to I). Was it your wide vocabulary that allowed you to overstand your actual relationship to the Throne?

The method of assessment being that there are minors on this site. Aren't you assuming too much by paralleling my work with Babylon's shitstem? Again you are judgemental and know nothing about me. It is not underestimating of the capacity of the human spirit to discern or ascertain enough details to recognize that forum members are diverse and may not overstand everything that is posted.

As for my educator status being reassuring to you, so what? I know who I am, whose I am, what I am, and it has served my community well where it counts by my standards, not yours or any government sponsored institution.

If your iritical comprehension was anything near a "spiritual peace that passes all overstanding"...

An if then statement, with no then? You call me patronizing and condescending? Who are you to question my irritical comprehension or challenge my state of peace for that matter? You are starting to exhibit many of the things you accused me of.

(WOW. Another bomb statement there... don't be selfish sister... do share... what an apple... from which tree would that a spring, I see you mentionned Eve - is it per chance you know her? I do remember you speaking of your in-de-PEN-dent status)...

And what pray tell does any of this last rambling have to do with the price of tea in China? Perhaps you took offense to my position because it is you who lacks overstanding. Yes I did mention Eve in analogy which is a metaphorical comparison that doesn't use the words "like" or "as". And you tie that to an apple, a tree, and me having a peace that passes overstanding.

Keep talking to yourself. I love how you are making my point, EXACTLY!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/22/2008 1:19:26 PM

To Empress Ten:

The statement you reference came about because I refused to go word for word with some of the forum members because I have noticed a discrepency in the reasoning. You should know from our previous reasonings that I don't subscribe to babylonian measurement.

There have been times when I have discovered that minors as young as 15 and 16 are on this site.

I don't and never have felt under attack where you are concerned. Read this entire thread and you may ovastand how that statement came about. It was never anything demeaning toward the forum members.

I choose to pick my battles and to pick which reasonings I choose to address. That is my choice. If I don't feel that I can add anything productive, it is time to move on.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/22/2008 1:34:51 PM

"I for another would really not mind your leaving the forum anyway. InI are here to school people, even if you're not... and you call yourself an educator."

What are you "schooling" people on now? Perhaps you wish to teach the idren how to verbally attack people, questioning their intentions, and mandating that they respond or behave in a certain way determined by you to somehow bring fidelity to their craft? That doesn't sound like the teachings of anything I subscribe to.

"By the way... if your daily bread arrives at your gates via credit then you are doing something wrong Sistren. This is a fact."

I have no idea why this statement was made. It has no relevance to anything. Is this the reason you are in defense of idiotic reasonings?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/23/2008 4:29:52 AM

Greetings Istren RSK
If you had meant reasoning with youths then that wasn't clear from the begining what you'd said before was;
"There are often times when certain degrees of separation are widened due to the different educational backgrounds of the idren;"
You talked abt education and intellectual capacity but then isn't that rather different to saying some of the I them are 15 or 16 so its abt age as well and not so much what One comprehends. Put that way I think its different, but still I live by the rule of Each one Teach One as I'm sure you do. Being an Empress far over in this trod you have as many things to share as you do have alot to learn from the youth them regardless of what age/gender/intellectual capability. It goes without saying its the age of the Irits not the body that I n I SighT each other by.
I personally don't like to see Rases leaving the forum, I couldn't care less for weakhearts & duppies who are cast out continually. To have one less SoulJAH who has something to give is never an irie thing. But having read your post in 'Guess What', Istren I'm not coming in btwn whatever is between you and Empress Yaa but to stick around to watch her 'school' the I them sounds like a war cry - to exagerrate. In I view that's not only a waste of energy but a misdirection of focus as I n I all know this space is not a verbal battleground. Not many Empresses regularly reason on this site; y'cld easily count them on one hand and if you can't get on with another Royal Dawta its Babylon 1 - Zion 0... Surely Lionesses come to chant out wickedness rather than eyeing Ones waiting to pounce when somebody is 'schooled' and for all you know you cld have more in common than you do differences.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/23/2008 6:14:04 AM

absolutely. I could not have said it better.

Imagine.

To be quite honest with you, I have seen this coming for time. I had just been wishing she would open her mouth and say something... like thee I say, each one teach one. The daughter seems like she must be well matured in the flesh... so I was thinking, well if she has a direct problem with InI irits, or conduct then she would say as much to I... particularly in the sense of guidance within Omega cipher. But as she has as much as displayed here, she is more about trying to outdo a One and fuels her vanity-seek with insidious plots to de-seat. Thee I can't move me from my seat. Why? Cos I'm not sitting down.

I'm standing. For now, I will forgo the reference you made to a "craft" which you are insinuating I am forging. And with the foundation of Selassie I peace , I will hold back from lighting you up like a blow torch, despite your deserving bid to tempt I. After all, and people should know this, InI will not be the first daughter Emmanuel to be accused in such a manner. Them say Boboshanty are wizards and witch. LOL. So, there must be something magical about InI. And we are told that the witch with the pointy hat which Rome draws on a broomstick is fashioned in silhouette from I Father Moses and the shadow of the tower of I Kingman Bobo turban. They say beware of InI, children. And here it looks like RSK is saying the same.

It touched InI when thee I mentioned that many of our visitors are at such tender ages... and it actually made I think. Such a shame that their protection was not the prime motivator in your sojournment here. Otherwise you would have said something sooner.

I for one will continue to contribute balance to the application of the rod of reasonment within the word of Israel call to redemption in this time. InI do after all carry the badge of the Jerusalem school room. The daughter will not be able to relate to this, but certainly I can declare that within the Is-real trod, as Emmanuel did speak, retreat is not an option unless unto living death.

Give thanks Empress Ten for the words... they were very sisterly. I love that, but I doubt we have much in common... and with relation to her question about the price of the tea in china... I had a feeling that these were the characters of her real interests.

"I don't and never have felt under attack where you are concerned." So why did you say to Ark I that I had verbally assaulted you?

"Read this entire thread and you may ovastand how that statement came about." HA HA HA. This is a laugh. You want InI to look at overstanding how a statement from you would have come about. That is hilarious. I thought you were oblivious to the notion of progression in reasoning, and the ways in which twists and turns are contained in a model of discussion. You can't say something different in the middle, than you do from the beginning or end... that's not linear Ras Sistren Khamyl (by the way, did you know that RAS means Duke, or King... and is the title of nobility for a man?).

You were right from the beginning. I seem to have gotten you totally wrong.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/23/2008 6:22:45 AM

On a serious note. Honorable Ras Ark I... this daughter has made a really good point.

What does thee I think of this age thing she has raised? Is there a way to monitor this, so that certain ones under certain ages are treated more accordingly. What she is attempting to say (quite badly) is true... the youngest are the most likely to say the most incendiary and are kinda most likely to get blazed on. Which may have a backward affect than the one we are intending.

So, administration wise... I wonder what are the possibilities?

I am purposely changing the subject because I am done with the sistren's line of reasoning. I know blatantly what she is about... even though she keeps going on about I don't know her, I don't know her. So, let's just forget that nonsense... before she drags out some bile.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/23/2008 11:01:16 AM

"I don't and never have felt under attack where you are concerned." So why did you say to Ark I that I had verbally assaulted you?

That statement was made regarding Empress Ten, again miscommunication.

To Empress Ten: the reference to age was an example of the ways the members are different. This has come up before years ago.

I never said reasoning capacity; a lot of interpretations was attributed to what I DID say and I was constantly misquoted.

"Being an Empress far over in this trod you have as many things to share as you do have alot to learn from the youth them regardless of what age/gender/intellectual capability. It goes without saying its the age of the Irits not the body that I n I SighT each other by."

I have never said that I didn't, just that these things should be taken into consideration when I decide how to address people. That is precisely why we have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth.

I have lived my life bringing light to those who were in darkness and feel no need to justify which posts I choose to contribute to. That is an individual decision.

"Surely Lionesses come to chant out wickedness rather than eyeing Ones waiting to pounce when somebody is 'schooled' and for all you know you cld have more in common than you do differences."

I don't take issue with this statement at all Empress Ten. But the hostility I have heard from the onset magnifies our differences in that my attitude is never hostile. I laughed when I posted the guess what; it wasn't a battle cry but a sarcastic display of the arrogance she accused me of.

Again not knowing who I am, yes I do know about the Rasses and my village deemed me the Rastaman's Sister thus the title Ras Sistren!

They say charity begins at home. You school people on a web based forum but hand deliver your offspring to be socially conditioned by babylon.

I don't have to call myself an educator, the youth and elders I have served do, and I answer to it. I also homeschooled my own children. That is more meaningful to ME, the person I have to live with, than verbally challenging someone on a contradictory statement about the honorable Robert Nesta Marley.

Lawd!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/26/2008 11:21:23 PM

I am not going to address the personal attacks made because they were thrown both ways, so I can't say who was worse than who and there would be no point. Sometimes that happens when things get heated.

One thing I must address is this.

Ras Sistren Khamyl, you said,
------------------------
There are often times when certain degrees of separation are widened due to the different educational backgrounds of the idren; I choose to remain silent when appropriate so as not to prevent others from benefitting from certain connections in an effort to "school" somebody.
------------------------

I have a hard time believing that you were talking about the 15 or 16 year olds when you said this. I can accept that 15 and 16 year olds are included in the people referred to in that statement. But from reading the statement, I would have to say it appears like it is mostly referring to people who have not gone to college or university and people who have not gotten high school or high school equivalent education.

When I have Reasoned with Idrens and Sistrens, those who did not have college or university education did not weaken the Reasoning. Some of those with or without college or university education brought strength or weakness to the reasoning. And if I were to think about who were the people who had the least Iverstanding about Iritical Heights and brought the least to the Reasoning, I would say that it was some of those who had the college and university education, because some of them allowed their minds to take on the image and status that the college and university was trying to plant on them.

I have university education and found it useful for survival and beneficial to allow I to forward with business movements I wanted to trod towards, but I don't attribute anything regarding I Iritical Iverstanding or Reasoning to that university education. If anything, it was a fight during that time to make sure I don't let the education system guide I trod, because their image is not the same as mine.

I Greatest Teachers were those that had only a little or no college or university education, and I must defend them because they are Greater than any "educated" person I have met. Our different educational backgrounds had no effect on I and I connection and closeness of Heights and Reasoning, it was irrelevant to I and I Reasonings.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/27/2008 10:49:10 AM

Ark I, the reference to teenagers was only one example of differences. I never said that different communication backgrounds weakened reasoning, I meant that it causes a communication problem especially if you are so busy attempting to "school someone", that you don't take the time to examine what they are saying and make sure that they overstand what you are saying.

It is not the level of formal education but the communication gap that exists when you reason with people from different circumstances.

Having said too much on the subject, I leave this observation: The Most High gave us two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. I choose to listen 20%, watch 20%, and speak 10%.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/27/2008 2:44:38 PM

A very interesting reasoning.............no sarcasm lol

i remember the movie Matrix, and it said, "you do not truly know someone until you fight them"
They meant a physical fight, but i sight it is spiritually and mentally true too

Blessed Heart of Love
Ras Tafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I