Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=31

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/18/2008 7:53:55 AM

GREETINGS JAH RASTAFARI
YES I,
FIRE CHILDREN! TO ALL who have Spoken truth on this post in the Works of JAH, Give Thanks. Exposing the IMPOSTER. Or I&I say Letting the Imposter expose themself. lol May those in this House Scatter like dry Grass with their Devil philosophy and who lean upon their own misunderstanding.(as Brahdah Bob would say). I&I read the foolishness and ignorance of Rootz and Laugh and BLAZE FYAH. FIRE BURN Ignorance and that nature of Bull. No man or Wombman can get to the Ights with that kind of Limited thinking. JAH RASTAFARI Formless in Hola Spirit, Colorless in the Sight of Love Reality. Black as Black in the sense of JAH Infinity. If Rootz want to go on believing his own mis Understanding it does not change the TRUTH of RASTAFARI. In fact I&I Know JAH has a Sense of Humor and is also laughing. lol! It is good to see the FIRE BLAZE. and BLAZE HOTTER upon ALL. The Hotter the Fire the Stonger the IRON. Give Thanks, and I&I Say Blessings to ALL who work at telling ROOTz What the REALITY is. NOW, is it Pearls before the SWINE or will the Rootz see with the I (eye) within the Heart and not his Ego Flesh. It remains to be Seen. ONE LOVE CHILDREN.
PRAISES and Thanks to BRAHDAH MARLEY for Spreading RASTAFARI message to the World. Berthane Selassie (Light of the TRINITY) Or I supose Rootz would think that was a mistake on JAH part?
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/18/2008 12:23:26 PM

To Ras Kebra

I would never attribute the poor reasoning to the forum itself. I have nothing but RASpeckt for Ark I and you as well as this has been a very positive experience in most cases.

I just dont ovastand so much of the stuff I've been reading lately. It sounds asif some of the members don't even recall what they have said in various posts.

Much luv and oneness, RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2008 11:06:45 PM

Ras Sistren Khamyl, you said,
--------------------------
I just dont ovastand so much of the stuff I've been reading lately. It sounds asif some of the members don't even recall what they have said in various posts.

I don't know if you are refering to this when you made that statement, but I will show you what I thought when I read it. Ever since I started reasoning of forums, one thing that I find funny is that people who are illusionists like politricksters try to use the same tricks they use in speech. Where they use diversion or misrepresent what somebody says, or try to hide what they said themself. When people are speaking with their mouth, these techniques can present an illusion to people who are listening and can misrepresent what another person is saying, or bury the things the illusion maker has said himself that he doesn't want seen. I have also seen people using those kind of techniques in discussions on radio, tv, or other similar things. But the problem when those techniques are used on radio, tv, or in written form is that people can alway go back and show what the illusion maker said before, and also what the other people said before. A person can easily uncover the illusion because the proof of the reality is there. That being said, I have noticed that those techniques often work in a forum, radio or tv setting because others don't reveal the illusion by showing what was said that doesn't fit with the illusion.

After hearing an interview once where it looked like the interviewer was trying to use those illusion techniques, I reasoned with and Idren who was also listening to the interview. He was showing I that he thought I was giving the interviewer too much credit and that he is not that smart or clever, but what I saw as illusion techniques were actually just ignorance and they were just speaking without thinking. It made I think, how many times on forums have I thought people were trying to cause illusion, when in reality they were just displaying their ignorance.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/19/2008 7:28:57 AM

Yes, I found that statement peculiar and discomforting also. Almost aloof. Which is not in keeping with the fundamentals of compassion... which are contained within the Oneness of which she speaks... and is certainly something InI put forward as a criterion of intention when engaging within this medium.

Rather than arrogant retreat, would it not be somewhat more in keeping with irits of "Oneness" to come forward and put to light for benefit? Instead of holding onto a very westernised show of restraint, which is simply vanity and has no place in the student/teacher way... which is the way of Jerusalem salvation in this time? Unless this is something the sister has no overstanding of. This being something I suspect, as she has all but admitted while seeking linear projections of logic in a language that is boundless.

Is this not what I was saying some time ago about the cool clique? Cool like ice.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/19/2008 7:38:52 AM

p.s. Thank you Ark I for that clarity on the matter... it seems that RSK does not understand movement in reasoning, and progressions in reasoning, especially relating to style and the uncovering of illusion.

"A person can easily uncover the illusion because the proof of the reality is there."

Just think about that sister Khamyl before you continue to drop words here and there, cos I for one am getting really tired of having to deal with your knot.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/19/2008 9:16:33 AM

Sistren, you have me all wrong. You clearly have misinterpreted what I meant in my statement and attributed an agreement in Ark I's statement.

p.s. Thank you Ark I for that clarity on the matter... it seems that RSK does not understand movement in reasoning, and progressions in reasoning, especially relating to style and the uncovering of illusion.

I do not feel compelled to justify my position and will not do so. I ovastand a lot more than you give me credit for; I am so overjoyed that I know from whence cometh my help, credit, etc.

"Yes, I found that statement peculiar and discomforting also."

Did Ark I ever say that he found my statement peculiar and/or discomforting? By utilizing the word also, you put words in his mouth.

As far as compassion, you don't know me. I have been on this forum for years and one of the most compassionate actions I have taken on a regular basis is to listen twice as much as I speak, hence the "few words".

There are often times when certain degrees of separation are widened due to the different educational backgrounds of the idren; I choose to remain silent when appropriate so as not to prevent others from benefitting from certain connections in an effort to "school" somebody.

Please read more carefully. And do be blessed.

-RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2008 12:03:49 AM

When I quoted Ras Sistren Khamyl in I previous reasoning, about when she said:

I was asking if what she meant by that statement was similar to what I reasoned afterwards in that post.

Ras Sistren Khamyl, what I am about to say to you is meant in this Irit,
---------------
Proverbs 27
[5] Open rebuke is better than secret love.
[6] Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
---------------
I hope you take it that way.

Yaa Asantewa brought up something about your reasoning, that also made I feel a way.

Ras Sistren Khamyl, when you said,
--------------
ROOT-less!

dissin BOB?

Who died and left you "most qualified to discern who is Rasta"?

Judge not, least you be judged!

-RSK

I am so done with this forum!
--------------

I initially decided to not respond to this statement, but I have changed I mind. You have made similar statements in the past when things got a little heated in the forum, I think it has happened a few other times. And in the past I responding in a way similar to what Ras KebreAB said, but this time I didn't because truthfully, it annoyed I when I saw you come with that again.

If you can't handle when things like that come into the forum from time to time, then it would be in your best interest to be done with this forum, because it will happen again in the future. I am not saying that I want you to leave the forum, I would prefer that you stay, but hearing you come with that again has truly tried I patience. It is kind of like the story of the boy who cried wolf, but in a different sense. There is only so many times you can say you want to leave and are done with the forum when things get a little heated, before I start agreeing with you, and this last time is on the border of that time for I.

Yaa Asantewa said,
---------------------
Rather than arrogant retreat, would it not be somewhat more in keeping with irits of "Oneness" to come forward and put to light for benefit? Instead of holding onto a very westernised show of restraint, which is simply vanity and has no place in the student/teacher way... which is the way of Jerusalem salvation in this time?
---------------------

Ras Sistren Khamyl, I would have Loved it much more if you brought some Fire to the foolish goings of some people instead of just retreating. To blaze out their wickedness and/or show a Higher Heights than what they were bringing here.

In regards to the foolishness that people sometimes bring to the forum that has offended you, I do put a stop to people's foolishness when I feel it needs to end, but sometimes it needs to go on a little so that Fire is burned first before it ends. So that is why it will happen again.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/20/2008 9:58:31 AM

ArkI, I was following your line of reasoning until the sistren decided to restate it. I over stand now what you meant and you know I contribute when I have something positive to add. However, the sistren does not know me from Eve and could've spoken directly to me as opposed to referencing what I do know or don't know to you.

You know I don't cry wolf; I do leave the forum for months at a time when I need to. I choose what type of energy to surround myself with and at that particular time, there was too many off the wall things being discussed.

The idea that anyone would diss Bob on a rasta site is still beyond my overstanding. Because I have a spiritual peace that passes all overstanding, I can walk away and use my energy and creativity somewhere else.

I am also an educator who specializes in communication and I have recognized that some of the idren who join the forum have different levels of cognitive comprehension. Many times they misinterpret things that are stated or reason with no logical cohesiveness. In cases where this may be the problem it would be cruel for me to take on someone of that nature. My purpose is not to insenuate that people are stupid.

As far as your reasoning regarding illusion, that I never had the opportunity to address before I was verbally assaulted, I believe that you are giving some of these people too much credit and they are in fact just forgetting what they say from post to post within the same reasoning thread at times.

Jah Bless

-RSK

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/22/2008 6:39:26 AM

phew. well, I'm glad that's out in the open. I was thinking I was the only one seeing it. I started to feel a way like... is it me?

But, I think not. Definite patronising...

"I have recognized that some of the idren who join the forum have different levels of cognitive comprehension"

Wow. The method of assessment being...? Isn't that a vast underestimation of the capacity of the human spirit... without structuralised (or Babylon accredited) EDUCATION (oh, well, don't even get me started on that little poison construct covered in glitter dust - I have a child just entering the shitstem for education... and I can assure you that your 'educator' status is not reassuring to I). Was it your wide vocabulary that allowed you to overstand your actual relationship to the Throne?

How withstanding is your own cognitive comprehension? In matters iritical... that is?

If your iritical comprehension was anything near a "spiritual peace that passes all overstanding"...
(WOW. Another bomb statement there... don't be selfish sister... do share... what an apple... from which tree would that a spring, I see you mentionned Eve - is it per chance you know her? I do remember you speaking of your in-de-PEN-dent status)...

well then thee I might not find it SO out there that someone might diss Bob Marley. I mean, InI love him as much as you do. But in the overall iritical contentions relating to InI RasTafari in this glory time, well... put it this way, he is fair game.

I think we can refer to the Bible on this way, taking Honourable Ark-I relevant instruction on the matter... Proverbs 27... indeed.

I for another would really not mind your leaving the forum anyway. InI are here to school people, even if you're not... and you call yourself an educator.

By the way... if your daily bread arrives at your gates via credit then you are doing something wrong Sistren. This is a fact.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/22/2008 10:06:39 AM

Greetings Sister Ras Sistren Khamyl
With all Ras-pect and Love for the I, thee I's words come across as rather condescending and patronising. Perhaps its not how the I intended to express OneSelf, but Sister while its shocking to you that anyone "would diss Bob on a rasta site"
I find it even more shocking that a Dawta of The Most High would say this;
"I have recognized that some of the idren who join the forum have different levels of cognitive comprehension"
While this might be the case in Babylon terms it comes across as rather patronising and as though the I were talking down to people. Whatever measuring stick used to ascertain this; its not the Rod of Jah. I n I nah come here to differentiate levels of intellect. What purpose might this serve but to further re-construct the hierarchies of Babylon that I n I try to get away from when we Rise of Jah Name. I know I do use my academics as a leg to stand on - to put it as nicely as possible as I've been under fire for this many-a-time (and I overs its all in the hope of Reasoning ForWARD) : ) - but its not for I to be divisive according to intellect. What is to be gained? As much as you say you'e not implying stupidity; you still leave the door open to say people are not clever enough to over you, the I them don't get you because, by Babylon standard, you're what - more intelligent??? I sincerely hope not.

As for the Bob statement true, but what's more surprising is that s/heathen have the audacity to come onto a Rasta site and diss The Holiness of the Emperor and the Empress - that to I is the ultimate insult and I n I nah take kindly to that. Sister you can't expect this site to be a safe haven, even within Jah walls you still have to fight ignorance and burn fire. Never sleep nor slumber because even in Zion, Babylon lurks waiting to pounce on Jah Children and suck their blood dry. Sister we must stand as One and burn fire 'pon idiocy - what's the point of walking away and keeping your "spiritual peace that passes all overstanding" for thee I Self> Apart from sounding vain, intellctually-snobbish (as I interpret it); isn't that rather selfish for there are those who might benefit from your words of fire and wisdom? And it shows we are all of One Mind, One Body and One Holiness despite our differing 'intellectual capacities' and Spiritual SighTs.
Fire Never Stop Burning, I hope you overs this is not an attack on thee, but just word sound for the I to ponder.

Jah Bless.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I