Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=101

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 5/11/2009 2:23:24 PM

Blessed heart of love,
Ras I- Tom , word sound and power,
I like the part where thee i talks about parasites.
But if anyone want's to help build the African state surely it must be with pure heart and clean hands.
Some times i hear the words of a man say "africa had never had freinds form the uitside their is always something to gain" and most of the time its true.
I and I Rastafari are to build that state no european / american org. can do that and will never be able to do that.

Yaa blessed love true word sound, loved every sentence.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/12/2009 7:19:31 AM

Give Thanks Yaa...yeah true...I can get with the plan...

Selam

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/12/2009 12:01:21 PM

I want black people to get what is do to them.I want every man to get what is do to them.I seen the records of HIM engagement with the other nation,I seen were it is documented that HIM asked for help and lived in other nation.Was he wrong to ask for help.Do We now know more then HIM.From the educational side all the way to the economical side it is documented what he did and were the ideas came from.So why would I turn to another people that is trying to help rebuild Africa and tell them no thank you.

It is clear that in the pasted other nation no matter were they are on this earth,have went to Africa, and sucked on hear breast.And now I don't think that well ever change, a baby all was long for the mother.Knowing that for gain someone will help, should not cut them out.You must isolate yourself with the proper tools to make shore that you are not being taking advantage of.

I agree in most of what has been posted, for there is more angles then just the pointing out the hate that we have built up for this Devils.

com. .org .edu , all are governed by the same people.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/12/2009 12:13:49 PM

"You must insulate yourself with the proper tools to make shore that you are not being taking advantage of."

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/13/2009 5:23:29 AM

bless,

just wan to thank you all for the word sound. now in regards to the rock when you said

So why would I turn to another people that is trying to help rebuild Africa and tell them no thank you.

like i said, white ppl think they can just come do something in 'africa' so they can die wit a clean conscience. you know what? i seriously think that if 'africa' wanted help from the west or wateva then if they ask, they'l get it! also, i believ His Majesty said that 'africa' has what it needs to save itself. what it has is on the land so i seriously donno wat the west or whereva has that i want as an 'african'! my interpretation of dat statement made by His Majesty, i trust dat He meant WE as 'africans' are the ones who can help ourselves make 'africa' a better and rich place and not some fat white guy wit rings on his stubby fingers..

but then again, if those 'helpers' come here wit clean hands and a pure heart, which i've yet to see, then that'd be a good thing.

RootsTafarI Selassie (",)

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/13/2009 7:21:55 AM

"fat white guy wit rings on his stubby fingers.."

Lol, give thanks, that cracked me up

Selam

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/20/2009 4:53:32 PM

Greetings

I waited more then week, as Jah said, for the answer. I got it.

Yaa in all your statements against I, you and not only you were disrespectful. For no matter what I have said, even if it was absolute crap, you had no right to say things that you have said. So for that I don't call you "I" I call you "you". Never mind to I who you are and what you do, as an African you showed no culture and disrespect. It was not only you, there are other people here who think that they can call I what ever they think, you were wrong and I forgive you, but I don't forget you.
You may think that you have sorted out something. You didn't. With your attitude, you will get to nowhere.

Look in to your hearts, before you start call on Jah Wisdom, from Bible or anywhere else. Knowledge is not everything.

Stay in Peace

Jah Have Marcy over Us

ONE LOVE

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/21/2009 6:58:38 AM

you seem to know a lot about africans without culture or respect, seeing as that is what you were posting about in the first place.

listen this is ring-a-round the rosie... which is a witch's chant out of the pagan world (thee I them did kno that, a true thing)... actually, Elijah... do tell me what you think of the pagan world... you would know a lot about it I'm guessing, perhaps not directly, but u know... i can see you at one bag of festivals in fields where white 'ras' hold up 'longside only JAH knows who... selling ights, gold and green and chatting about African culture. WHAT a ting?!

Stop chatting what u don't know one thing about.

Other than that, I apologise for upsetting you. Quite sincerely. I can overs that I'm here saying things like racist to you and you are here on the forum... and then I am seeing British National party election broadcasts on my tv in the evening (for those that don't know, BNP are like nazi's without conscientious german talent for organisation / or militarisation depending how one looks at it).

Anyway , I am thinking of an adage that reminds IandI to know our friends different from our enemy. So, in essence of what u came fwd with, thee i has a right. Humble apologies in that sense.

Anyways, let me come off this thread, before my bredren sunofman runs down on me. IandI made a deal.

Love in the house.

By the way; with locs on I head in this 'geddon... it is my attitude that gets me everywhere. You are not talking to one who is only planning to, and hasn't started out yet yute... so as I say, stop chatting what u do not know.

Messenger: WiseUp Sent: 6/17/2009 1:42:57 AM

what makes the I think only black people are downpressed by shitstem?
Everyman has the right to decide his own destiny!
Rastafari is Unity! Come together. Jah made the fish in all different sizes shapes and colors. the birds in all sorts of sizes shapes and colors. all of de animals and plants and trees. Jah made us all the same dont matter what color you see the I. Colors are only how our brain perceives light in different frequencies.

Much love to all humanity.

Selassie I rule!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I