Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3279&start_row=11

Natural remedy for ear ache/ cleaning wax out of ears?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/9/2008 8:30:43 AM

Be very careful bredren. Pain below the ear can be much more and can reoccur. Lymph nodes will swell up to attack foreign substance you come in contact with. Also, be careful with potatoes as they are complex sugar and break down to simple sugar when digested, thus forming mucous.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/9/2008 11:09:53 AM

Raspect for the advice RSK, many thanks!

I and I will steer clear from potatoes for a while.

As for I and I being careful; as I and I said, I asked I Father to heal I and I and I and I no longer have pain.

I no longer need to question what this pain was, as it has been healed. I have faith in Jah, that is all I and I need. Nothing is impossible when I and I have faith, as Christ tell I and I and I.

For I to question what the pain was or wonder if it is something worse would be to let doubt overcome the faith in I and I asking Jah to heal I.

It is just the mucous I and I want to get rid of, and the olive oil ear drops seem to be working well for the wax, just got a bit of mucous in I throat. I know why as I know many student around I sick, and a lot of virus gets spread around university. But I have always noticed that since I and I eat plenty vegetables and fruits daily and thus have a steady intake of vitamins and minerals, I and I have always found It takes a lot to make I sick, usually I just get one or two symptoms, but feel fine. Just like now; I got a mucous throat, but I and I fine, I and I know that I body is overcoming the virus that may have come into I body, I and I antibodies burning more fire and neutralizing the virus.

I thank you so much for the advice and concern RSK, Selassie I bless right through!

Itinual Ises unto Jah RasTafarI Selassie I!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/9/2008 10:45:38 PM

good to hear bredren

continue to follow Jah path

-RSK

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I