Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3271&start_row=11

A world without an end!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/5/2008 3:26:19 PM

They are God ?! Are you serious, bredda?!

They is for prular (many). You have Holy Trinity and not Holy Four-peeple. There is JAH-->Son-->Spirit. Bible doesn't seh anything about 'They are God'...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2008 3:37:04 PM

Yes, very serious.

Creator Irits Son
Creator Irits Daughter

The Trinity shows the Oneness between Man (male and female) and God and the connection through the Irits.

It is not two, three, four or any number of people.

One with no separation.

Look at these reasonings

Ocean

Who is RasTafarI?

One

People Blind to Oneness

Genesis 1

[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 5

[1] This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
[2] Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Matthew 19

[4] And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Mark 10

[6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Pss.82

[6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/5/2008 3:37:46 PM

Psalm 45
1My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

2Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.

3Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.

4And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

5Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.

6Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

7Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

8All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

9Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

10Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

11So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.

12And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

13The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.

14She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

16Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.

17I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/5/2008 11:45:11 PM

RASTAFARI ALPHA and OMEGA
Yes I Blessings to the ARK I and JAH Bird for the Hola Scripture posting to show the Young Sprout Arkon I&I come with FYAH. The Sprout still looking at the letter of the LAW. Dreamin' in Dream Land. Check it, RASTAFARI is It ALPHA and OMEGA does not matter what the I think is so what is real Is-REAL. Look with the Heart and not the mind. It is about OVERstanding not UNDERstanding.
Iman SEE How the Ras Arkon is misinterpeting what is being shown. It is Limited vision, the mind is trying to wrap itself around what can only be REALIZED. The I's got a MOMMY and DADDY. the Father needed a womb to put the Seed? Well so JAH SEY, as ArkI and JAH Bird show from the Book of Life. It is the TRINITY. SEEN? How does the I See four from Iman Reasoning tell I that the Ras still looking at the Letter not SPIRIT. Livity show ALPHA and OMEGA. if the I Sight SELASSIE I than there is no DENYING Empress Menen. ALPHA and OMEGA, that was ALPHA and OMEGA, It IS ALPHA and OMEGA. IT WILL BE ALPHA and OMEGA. YES I. TRINITY, for I AM centered WITHIN. YES I, the LIGHT is SO Bright after reading the verses the BREDREN showin' in the last two post. RASTA come with FYAH HOTTA HOTTA FYAH.
I get the vibe from the Sprout Arkon Him gettin' Vexed from the responses being handed to HIM. The Truth is an OFFENSE, but not a Sin. DO NOT LEAN UpON Your Own Misunderstanding.
As the Ras introduced the trod has been from age 14-16, so many things to be REALIZED. Iman say this to Iself, for even after 30plus years of Sightin' RastafarI I AM Still REALIZING every DAY. and for that I AM glad. So, Do not be quick to disreguard what the Bredren and Sistren are showing and helping to reveal. I man LOVE, RASTAFARI is not an infactuation. It is LOVE and Livity of the Ights of Irits. Some time BLAZE FYAH can REALLY Burn if I let it. I&I LET IT BURN.LOL YES I. AWARNESESS of BEING AWARE of I JAH RASTAFARI. GOOD MORNING to JAH Children. It is GOOD to be Alive. To want is not to pray. it is trying to have things for the Flesh. In JAH everything is there reguardless of what we want. To want to change something outside the I is an EGO trip. I&I must come to the REALIZATION that JAH is the Fulfillment. I&I need not want because it is already there by the GRACE of JAH.The Realization can only be manifested through ones AWARENESS. If the I looks only at the Letter that is what the I will always see. It is like electricity. electricity is all around us, it is Focusing it through some channel that it can be actually manifested into use, such as a Light or Lamp. Yet I&I am only seeing the effect of electricity not the electricity itself. A manifestation so to speak. So, when I hear the Arkon ask if I Am serious. That makes I See where Him come from. RASTA IS A SERIOUS THING RAS! So, Do not Call I Jah RastafarI it thee I is not serious. RASTAFARI bring FYAH not Water. YES I, Give Thanks and PRAISES to JAH. Pray constantly the WORD will Manifest. Christ say ABIDE in THE WORD and the WORD will ABIDE in THEE. It is JAH WILL. NOT I Will. I only WANT to KNOW JAH MORE and MORE. and REALIZE JAH More and MORE. Open the HEART and let JAH Work Abundance in the I's Life.
I&I ask Young Arkon to reread the Post from ARK I and jah Bird and let the LIVING WORD fill the heart. It is not a Flesh thing. When Iman mentioned about Flesh in one of the Arkon's post "Intro" the I took what Iwas sayin' about food flesh. That is not where I&I was coming from.
Ras, JAH RASTAFARI is a cycle, a circle, it is open and closed. No Sin can enter in. Alpha and OMEGA.
When the I says FATHER SON and HOLA SPIRIT as Trinity, and sees it as the letter, It is unballanced Daughter repesents in this as does the SON. that is the spirit of the LAW. If the I sights it as literally Father Son and spirit than there can be no manifestation of the WORD made FLESH. Must and Is JAH WILL to have KING and QUEEN. JAH manifests as ALL LIVING things, and in Nature there is Male and FEMALE always. without man there is no wombman, with out wombman there is no man. More important without JAH there is No LIFE. I JAH is A LIVING GOD not written words or doctrine but THE LIVING WORD! RASTAFARI SELASSIE I JAH Everytime.
There is no end Thanks to MOMMY and DADDY! LOL KING AND QUEEN RASATFARI. There is no square only TRINITY in That. Heaven and EARTH. HOLA Mt. ZION. Let the Words of I mouth be acceptable in JAH SIGHT. ONE ONE ONE
SELASSIE I Live.
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/6/2008 7:29:25 AM

Greetings I bredrin and I sistrin of Jah RasTafarI!
Sanbat Selam!

I enjoyed the I's words wahdahdah! Give thanks!

I and I just thought I would contribute to this post. I think the foundation to overstand what Bongo Arkon I has trouble overstanding is to overstand ONENESS. Jah is not separate he is ONE; perfect Inity!

To add the following verses to the Chapter 19 of Mathew that Ark I posted might help:

[5] And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
[6] Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Christ is talking about marriage, but this shows I and I and I that Selassie I and Menen I are ONE, not seperate.

Ises unto Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I!
Blessed sabbath I bredrin and I sistren!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/6/2008 7:40:13 AM

Greetings and love,
To Bongo Arkon I ,
How do the I think that the nation come to pass without THE ESSENTIAL- The Wombman??
No man on earth can reproduce on his own.
Is that then not logic?
is that then not natural?
There is a Holy Empress, Empress Menen the mother of all mothers mother of creation.
If one is married according to the irit, those two become One. One in All. All in One.

Holy Holy Jah RastafarI!!!!!!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/6/2008 1:09:47 PM

do u know that it was the son who said "let us make man in our image?"

the father don't have a shape or image,neither dose the spirit, but the son do

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (john 1) u can also read in the kebra negast

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/6/2008 4:15:14 PM

I have never said that there isn't MOTHER EARTH AND FATHER IYAH.

But now InI reason about Empress Menen, who is a Moon to Sun and Darkness to Light, Omega to Alpha... I even cyaan seh dat it's like yin to yang.

Big Up!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/6/2008 5:40:06 PM

Yes I, Greetings in the name of H.I.M

Empress Menen is not darkness to light, neither is she ying to yang, which is the perfect balance of good and evil. Evil is not a part of Selassie I Menen I.

Selassie I and Menen I are simply one.
[6] Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Implying moon to sun and darkness to light implies two separate things.

As for darkness to light. There is no darkness.

John 1:
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The light of men is the Christ.

Itinual Ises unto Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/7/2008 12:16:15 AM

YES RASTAFARI LIVE, GREETINGS
As ARK I EXPRESS, there is no equal to only ONE. Emperess is One with RASTAFARI as I&I is One with JAH. ONEness is an Awarness and Realization of JAH. the seperation comes when I am Blind to the ONEness. ONEness sill exsist even if I am blind to the Realization. It is. Arkon when Iman said about the Yin and Yang it was the fact that they atract and become ONE, not two seperate vibrations, but a ONE in perfect union. It is no longer two but ONE. there is only ONE. INFINITY. For IVER RASTAFARI. I&I can not be fooled in this time, this is the generation hat sees H.I.M. YES I!
Selassie I
wahdahdah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I