Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=327&start_row=11

GMO vs. Organic

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/17/2011 11:37:08 PM

I heard a lecture that mentioned GMO food today. They mentioned the US firm Monsanto was suing some farmers that grew corn that was mixed with Monsanto's patented GMO brand of corn.

GMO could be used in some nefarious ways by babylon.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/18/2011 1:50:04 PM

Yes, it is wickedness. The farmers should be able to sue the GMO companies for any cross-pollination that occurs between the GMO plants and the natural ones, but instead the government gives the GMO companies the right to sue.

Messenger: RASKISHO Sent: 11/18/2011 2:40:13 PM

GREETINGS IDRENS AND SISTRENS FOR LONG TYME INI TELLING MY PEOPLE TO CHECK WHAT DEM BUYING FROM THEM STORES DEM DONT WANT TO MIND INI ,DEM AH LAUGH AFTER INI ,BUT LOOK YAH MAN WHEN I DUB UP SOME GREENS INA POT DEM DOES BE THE FIRST ONE TO LICK IT OFF AND THEN ME TELL DEM NATURAL FOOD YOU JUST EAT DEH YOU KNOW NOW ALL OF THEM REQUEST DAT I DUB COLLARDS GREENS FOR DEM YOU KNOW WAH ME TELL DEM COME HELP INI TILL DEH SOIL AND MEK WE FEED OUR SELF FYA PON GMO.. NOTHING BETAH DAN I GROWN FOOD RIGHT NOW INI FAMILY AND INI IN PROCESS OF PLANTING SOME TOMATOES,BROCLLY,CALIFLOWER,CORN,SORREL, LETUCCE,AND OKRA,PLANT UP THE FOOD RASTA AND LIVE IRIE I SAY NO TO GMO

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 11/20/2011 7:15:38 AM

Greetings,
The GMO is nothing but wickedness and govt knows this. They sent a whole bunch to Haiti after the earthquake and no one wanted to use it cause of the damage it causes in the soil. They wre trying to force the farmers to use it telling dem dat this is the only way you'l be able to grow crops. GMO (geneticallly modified organism) GMO (government made oppression).

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/21/2011 2:37:31 PM

Irie! I think now is de iwa dat ones and ones should start storing and preservin some seeds. Time is getin harder. Not all GMO produce are laballed. So Jah people hafe careful even with herb (canabis) and all newly introduced seeds of any crop. I and I hafe wory on any abmnormalities in size and apearance of every fruit, vegetable or herb we buy. Its beta when growin your own ital and herb with your own seeds. Fire pon GMO food. Bessed love.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/24/2014 12:10:14 PM

Iyest bless-sings Ones of Creationkind.

GMO is a difficult issue for people to overstand, even now. This video I have found useful in explaining the idea of GMO and its dangers to adults or children.

Iwombman do not know how to embed the video, apologies.
http://youtu.be/hkionqWPc-Q

Love Ivermore.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/25/2014 1:24:32 PM

I live in Colorado, and this November we will vote in.a law that requires all gmo foods to be labeled as gmo, , Europe already does this,yes I, JAH Bless I , get up.stand up. Vote for ya rights.
http://www.righttoknowcolorado.org/

We legalizing marijuana more and more here till its completely free like the dandy -lion , JAH give power to the people to make the changes, Rasta Changes.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I