Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3260&start_row=1

Want to introduce

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 11/27/2008 4:22:19 PM

Selassie I Blessings!

InI Young Rastaman from Poland.
InI run small sound system called Slavian Roots. It's about I roots (from Georgia, Poland, Yisrael and whole lot's of other lands).
InI praize King Selassie by cultivation of Knowledge of Self. I read, learn and recieve Ites from the vibez of JAH.
InI don't drink alcohol. InI don't smoke tobacco. InI don't use drugs. InI Iditate whole day. My Iditation is about being conscious of I Life!

What else to seh?
I realized when I was 14, that Selassie I is the Way InI trod from the beginning of time. Now InI 16 and I still praize HIS Name.
I don't believe in heaven or hell. I believe dat it's right here and right now. Every InIncarnation is gaining more and more wisdom.

I love I family, but InI have problem with I father (JAH All-Mighty! Please put him on right path!).

About I vision of Tafari.
InI don't belong to one and only sect dat Yahuschua founded - InI Natsari! I don't cut I locks, I am a Holy Man showing peeple how to be good man. I want to be example of Goodness dat defeats evil with Powah of Love.

Sorry fi mi patois. InI still learning

Big Up in the Name of Haile I Selassie I the First Yood-Hay-Vov-Hay (Adonai)

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/27/2008 7:21:03 PM

Greetings I bredrin in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Welcome, blessings and guidance on your trod!
Itinue to remain faithful unto the Most High Jah!
Don't worry I, you need not to speak in a patois if it is not natural to your tongue.

Iternal flow of positive Ibrations into the heart of the Itinually!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/4/2008 11:34:09 AM

GREETINGS in the NAME of KING SELASSIE I,
Yes I, Bongo Arkon I, Iman have read allthe brahdah's post and get a feeling from them that I&I must come forward with this. I&I shall BURN FYAH first on thyself as to make way for JAH word sound power.
Young Jah, in this intro the I states that thee is from Poland and excuses thyself for not being brushed up on patois. As Ras I-Tom said if it is not the I's native toungue than why try to speak with another cultures language. Be the I. Please. Iman get the sense reading into the words that the I is trying hard. Be still and Know that I AM. I am the Awareness of being Aware of what things I think. I&I am not the thoughts or the language. I am ONE with JAH. SEEN? If thee is offended by what I say, it is the EGO that is being offended and Burn FYAH on that. I am responding to the I's other post not just this ONE. Iman check and study and Iditate on what is said. The Sprout come on strong with what Do and him don't.
I then hear the I asking JAH to put him Father on the right path. No one knows the works of JAH between another man's path. The I's Father is doing what is needed for him to learn. Iman need not know the I's Father to know this. I only need to Know RASTAFARI to know this. it is Bongo Arkon I that is casting judgement pon him Father. and Telling JAH "look Jah, you need to put my father on the path." Who's path I ask thee? The I only sees his path as the only path. Which is Ironic because in the I's post it states that thee is not of any particular house. SELASSIE I said, we must be tollerant of others, for we do not know Jah's plan for them. As RASTAFARI I am not hear to Fight a war on people and what they believe or do not believe, or what I think they need to believe. JAH has shown I&I the light. and the light is bright that I can see in these times many people come to JAH with different languages and cultures. It is for I to Overstand not to be understood.
Many people can call JAH name, and do not cut their "locks" and sing praises. That is not the whole Iyah. It is not about telling I what the thinks, those thoughts are from EGO. EGO, EGO,(flesh) it is Livity and feeling the Vibration that is of creation. The I AM. I AM is not the thoughts and convictions of what the I does or does not do that makes Rasta. It is BEING> BEING ONE with the FATHER. SELASSIE I is not a thought it is a BEING, SEEN? EVERY person with LIFE running through there body is on THE PATH. Some even Some who call themselves RASTAFARI are still dealing with the FLESH or EGO.
It is good to think, but I&I are not the thoughts I&I think. I&I are the AWARENESS of BEING Aware of the thoughts,SEEN? Is the I any different to the I's Father when the I's Father may think the same about what path the I is on? Who is Right? Who is Wrong? Neither it is just thinking and thinking is not who either ONE is. It is the Awareness behind the thinking . That is I AM. JAH RASTAFARI> SELAH
So, before the I come back with feelings of being offended remember only the flesh or ego can and will be offended in these WORDs. SEEN?
I&I was the same earth age when I started seeing JAH light, now 43. many Life experiences have occured through those times, Marriage, Children, studies, many experiences, realizations and even NEW Overstanding of H.I.M. I&I realize JAH is ever changing and yet still the same. It is I&I perception that has changed as Iman grow on this earth. Iman even thought I needed to speak patois to be even more RASTA. That is BULLSHOOTIN'. I am is what I AM. that is all I AM. RASTAFARI is the AWARNESS of Being AWARE of what ever I AM. SEEN? Please be TRUE and if and when the I adress this response speak to I in him language. Jah has given I many gifts and I can see when things are not what they seem to be. Leave the patois to those who have been born of that tongue. It sounds un natural for someone to "TRY". Just "WORK" at being the I AM. not me, but the I&I JAH RASTAFARI. Just because one calls out his name does not mean that that one is chosen. ONE must be True to ONE's calling. Jah not only speaks Patois just like many of the RAS and QUEENS in this house.
Trust this young Sprout I am sure many Ras and Queen are reading the I's post and feeling the vibes. The I is showing his youth when stating his case in the first into. It is neither good or bad. It is Just is what it is. I am letting the I know that it is better to be the AWARENESS than just attatching to a stream of thoughts. Awareness IS, RASTAFARI IS, RISES, ISES, thoughts, rise and fall. SEEN? I&I Give Thanks and Praises and ask JAH to find these words acceptable in thy sight. I&I am not hear to fight people, I&I fight the Spiritual war to destroy Evil. On earth but, mainly within I own self. I am One with H.I.M. and yet still have flesh to deal with. I&I still deal with doubts and fears as did Christ. I&I Burn away things of the flesh (EGO) so that the Light of JAH may shine forth. I blaze FYAH on I&I that all things may be pure as the LOVE of JAH. RESPECT to the IYAH,
One Love
SELASSIE I Live
wahdahdah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/4/2008 12:10:01 PM

"RASTAFARI is the AWARNESS of Being AWARE of what ever I AM."

InI love this. True true.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/4/2008 1:35:23 PM

InI want to my father find his own good way. InI don't want to put him on a path or FarI - I want him to be free. Now he drinks too much alcohol and ruining his family - and Yuh won't seh dat it's good...
I want him to be aware of what he is doing. He came back home one time and wanted to beat I - is it good? InI don't judge him, because it's YAH, who is doing it. I just want him to be a good man, just like YAH want from him.

I think that I flesh is important fi mi, seen? I'll try to explain it to Yuh. InI overwieght (107-110 kilos when 184cm high). I want to be vegan to gain more JAH vibez. But in InI country I cyaant no food dat would fertilize I body with all good indegrients, seen? Now InI eat chicken and fish, but being adult I start vegan wey. It's not about FarI, but about I health. While talking bout locks - InI don't grow dem because YAH command it - I do it because that's natural.

Be blessed!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/8/2008 6:58:03 AM

It's natural, my Lord... to want thee I generations (ascendant and descendant) to be free. Give thanks for the pure intention.

Compassion is a cornerstone of the livity, hail King Emmanuel the 7, teacher of the R way. What thee I wish for the family is very compassionate... wish for their freedom means thee I sight the captivity. This is R way. Give thanks for the embrace of thee I nature, this is paramount. InI are created with everything needed for self redemption and self salvation. Nurture instinct. Instinct will point the way. It is in memory. InI are One. Remain firm.

Overweight and bloatedness is to do with babylon feeding like chickens and livestock in a pen. Too much blood in the system. It is not humane. Anxiety of madern life is like holding your breath, hence bloated feeling and bloated look. Exhale and sight freedom. Live up and hold the temple... personal gift from the most high, tailormade to suit. Be thee I Self. And represent the gifts endowed unto thee I by Most High Selassie I First... creation maker. Don't eat their meat, it is poison... but the clever one that shall kill slowly, or invent the living dead.

Release dependence on Rome in heart and mind, and sayings and doings, Selassie I first will guide the way. It is not hocus pocus. First way is the only way, ever present like the breeze. Any other is counterfeit and must be subscribed to, it is marketed like Nike. Let it pass, and wait for what is yours. It shall come, as did thee I birth.

Release pain. Outside of the lessons, it is vanity. Thee I will be alright.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/9/2008 1:38:40 PM

Yaa Asantewa,

Beautiful words. They really come to my heart! I gained much guidance and wisdom from Your teachings.

I and I am going to be vegan, as it's the most natural thing. Unfortunately until I am in babylonian school I don't have much energy from vegetables and fruit. When I pass it, it will be clear for me to start vegan way.

Also I want to say that Rasta is the way I just REMEMBER. I don't know from what place or time, it's just in I heart.

Blessed Love!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/9/2008 2:40:06 PM

Yes I!
I and I being a vegan Iself just want to tell the I that simply fruit and vegetables is not vegan. I and I would not advise that to be the most healthy diet either. Make sure to have a good intake of protein, eat a lot of nuts, lentils, beans..etc.
Also you will want to take vitamin B12 supplements if you are going full on Vegan.
Make sure to get a good intake of B vitamins also, but B12 you will have to take supplements as you cannot get enough of this from natural sources.

Selassie I bless!

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/9/2008 2:45:24 PM

So in what kind of natural food I and I can find B12?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2008 3:32:04 PM

Any vegetarian food that has B12 doesn't have enough of it to sustain people.

Although I have heard that some people seem to have no B12 problems even though they are vegan, I don't know why, maybe it is produced by certain bacteria in their stomach. If you don't have enough B12, then it can cause serious problems, so it is best not to take a chance that you might be one of the lucky ones that don't need it from outside sources. It is safest to get in from a supplement if you are going to be vegan.

I personally don't eat any kind of dead flesh from fish and any other type of animal, but I eat milk products like cheese and yogurt because it is not dead flesh.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I