Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3254&start_row=1

Condition Critical

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/23/2008 8:45:31 AM

http://www.condition-critical.org/?gclid=CO7l8bG2i5cCFQ4i3god6j6pDA

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/23/2008 8:53:44 AM

Heaven disguised as Hell

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/23/2008 1:57:17 PM

People in the world are so foolish. They don't realize that the wars that they think will make them stronger will actually make them much weaker. And this is even more the case when people within one nation fight against each other. People on both sides die, fields and villages and industries are destroyed, sickness spreads throughout the country and the nation becomes weak.

They should realize that in these times when nations depend on eachother for trade. If a nation makes themselves weaker, then their bargaining power is reduced, and they will have to do give more to get less.

Usually I would speak that I and I as Human Life makes ourselves weaker by doing these things and we would be so much more prosperous and would be living in Zion if we would just look at each other as brothers and sisters, and even more so if we look at ourselves as One Life, but in these days, many fathers, mothers, daughters and sons don't even treat their own immediate family as One Life. So to ask people to look at all Humans as One Life, or look at all that exists as One Life will be useless because it will just go on deaf ears to most and especially those who are part of the destruction.

So if people would just look at their own selfish self and realize the bigger picture that if they cause their nation to become weaker, their enjoyment of power will be short lived, and that they themselves will be in a worse condition when their nation is weaker.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/23/2008 10:37:58 PM

Hon Ark I, I think you fail to consider the fact that this war is one that is instigated (like many wars in Zion) by outsiders, especially Caucasians, namely British and Amercian, but not only them, it has been estimated ( look for the article posted here some time ago) that at least 100 corporations are competing with each other for the minerals in the Congo, which is the richest source of such minerals and diamonds also, and these multinationals are the culprits, providing arms to both sides, paying them to kill (like hired assassins and hitmen) and to perpetuate the war which has been going on for 5 years and possibly even more.

OF course it is a horror to see Africans treating other Africans the same, yet how can we judge when we know that in such desperate situations, people do whatever they can to survive, even if that means to adhere to the Western Businessmen's demands that they kill their own people for money or better living standards.

"People in the world so foolish"?? Yeah true, but the white colonialists, corporation boys running the world are the more foolosh ones for they will fall in their own grave that they dig..

Who is more wicked? The instigators or the actors of the war?? If the instigators are out of the equation, so will the war, so will the deaths, so will the pundering, all this will end as soon as they stop instigating wars on I AN I PEOPLE. Yet they will not for the name of the game is excessive profits fuelled by greed and imorality and so these Westerners will just PERISH, SUFFER AND DIE in their own blood....FIRE.....

HAIL KING RASTAFARI THE GOD OF EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE

I await your reply...

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/23/2008 10:56:39 PM

Furthermore, you mean to tell me that you don't notice the crosses and the jeexus figures all over the pics of Congo?

Do you not see the occult involvement of the Vatican, and the enslavement of the minds and soul of these Ancient peoples who are actually living descendants of the first original people on earth to found and develop civilisation; spirituality, governance, education, etc.etc.

Fire for the White World of Perpetrators.....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/24/2008 1:38:23 AM

FarI-Sight the I said,

------------------------
Hon Ark I, I think you fail to consider the fact that this war is one that is instigated (like many wars in Zion) by outsiders, especially Caucasians, namely British and Amercian......
------------------------

I don't fail to consider that at all. I thought you have been around this forum long enough to know that I in no way fail to consider the instigators part. I have spoken about their instigations many times before.

But just as I said,
----------------------------------
Usually I would speak that I and I as Human Life makes ourselves weaker by doing these things and we would be so much more prosperous and would be living in Zion if we would just look at each other as brothers and sisters, and even more so if we look at ourselves as One Life, but in these days, many fathers, mothers, daughters and sons don't even treat their own immediate family as One Life. So to ask people to look at all Humans as One Life, or look at all that exists as One Life will be useless because it will just go on deaf ears to most and especially those who are part of the destruction.
----------------------------------

It is the same regarding the instigators you are speaking about. Usually I speak about them, but not this time. They will not stop their wickedness, but I will still speak of them again from time to time as I have before, but this time I am not speaking to or about them. I am trying a different approach this time, because the people in the Congo that are allowing the instigators to pull their strings are the most significant part. It is only because of them that this could have happened, otherwise, the instigators would have had no chance.

This is not just for the Congo, but also for every other nation in all continents that have been brought to war by the instigators. Those that worked with the instigators betrayed their nation and weakened their nation and weakened their own selves. And the only way to stop this in the Congo and everywhere else is for the people that live there to realize this and do things to make their nation stronger instead of weaker.

I won't make an excuse for any of them, from the instigators to those holding the guns and any in between. Fire on all of the wicked, with no partiality.

Ark I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/24/2008 4:14:45 AM

Praises
This is an excellent documentary, it gives the perspective of the sufferers of war first-hand rather than someone else speaking for them. Its very moving & hard to watch at times tho'...
When pple are staring down the barell of a gun or raped by rebel soldiers the Western "instigators" of war are not the immediate cause. Its the rebel soldier who is the rapist or killer not the Western force. They act in the name of an 'ethnic cause' under the leadership of their own leaders. Be it Nkunda or Joseph Kabila, pple are dying at their hands for something their leaders are responsible for. How many times y'hear Nkunda saying blood will flow until the Tutsis are free? There are thousands of young boys enlisted to fight in this war - why? Why is Nkunda recruiting them, nobody's pulling his strings to enlist child soldiers.
Wrong is wrong and its on both sides; Western and Congolese leaders - since the Belgians colonized the Congo and all the events thereafter with Mobuto, Laurent Kabila & subsequent Rwandese invasions & US involvement. Yes, Ark I fire blaze no partiality!
JAH fire can't cool,
Bless.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/24/2008 12:13:29 PM

Word really can not explain the pain in I heart.

Jah see and Know

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/24/2008 12:24:04 PM

Actually, I do have one exception.

Many of the young children who have been broken down and brainwashed to become soldiers don't deserve the blame. The people who broke them down and brainwashed them deserve the Fire for that.

Ark I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/24/2008 2:11:08 PM

Its simple really
Its like you have two men who are at the point of starvation, and just at the moment when they are most desperate,you throw a piece of bread in between them, a piece of bread that is not even enough for one belly.
Would you fight your own brother for that piece of bread?
Would you let your brother take the piece of bread even if it means that you starve?
What about when you have starving babies at home?

I nah blame poor people.
Does that mean that they have no role in the bloodshed? Ofcourse not.
Its still African soldiers who massacare their own people. Its still Africans who are raping their own mothers and daughters.
But i still nah blame the poor people.
Because blame is really useless if it doesnt help in correcting the problem and finding a solution
And if we are to do that we have to look the root of the problem.
I think we all know the root of the problem.
We have to look at those who treat us worse than animals until we start to act worse than animals

"Actually, I do have one exception
Many of the young children who have been broken down and brainwashed to become soldiers don't deserve the blame. The people who broke them down and brainwashed them deserve the Fire for that"

My brethren Ark I, they are all children of the most High.
That soldier that you see who looks so evil,who takes a young child and breaks the child down into becoming a monster like him, he was once a child too who went through the same process of dehumanistion.
No True?

Yes I Burn fyah pon Babylon, Burn the white supremacist world who have brought this on Africa, Burn the churches who tell my people to pray to enter a white heaven,burn the robbers of Africa who rob us while our people cant get a meal, and BURN the so called leaders of Africa who sell us out everyday.
Burn them down to ash
If i burn my poor people,its only to purge them

I dont care what they say, Only Rastafari can save Africa,not bloodclat Obama. So Bobo, Nyahbinghi,Orthodox, ini have a lot of work to do. Ini nah stop chant,ini nah stop playing ini music, ini nah compromise ini livity for nobody and nothing.

SOmetimes it seems like what ini do is not enough
Sometimes it seems like there is too much to do and so little time.

But the time is appointed, and in that time who is to be saved shall be saved,who is to perish shall persish, so be of good faith i idren, King Rastafari reign over Zion and Earth Foriver

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I