Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=325&start_row=11

zere yacob HIM grandson and heir to throne of Ethiopia.

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/3/2014 4:36:21 PM

The Royal family of His Majesty are in contact with Rastafari. They make worldwide appearances amongst brethren. Some of I elders had the chance of meeting the grandson of His Majesty at the 12 tribe HQ in the UK. Point being, they respect and honor Haile Selassie I as the almighty in respect to Rastafari. Continually. They dont claim anymore. And we don't acknowledge nor respect the false government of ethiopia. HAILE Selassie I.

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/6/2014 4:24:20 PM

Greetings brethern Garvey's Africa. My wife had the privilege of meeting Zere Yacob here in Addis only 2 weeks ago. I am spreading the truth of the return of HIM and the continuation of the Monarchy and the fleeing of the "caretaker" government that will occur. I just wanted to clarify why I spell Haile as Hayle. If I am wrong perhaps you could enlighten me, but as I do believe it is Hayle properly translated from Geez which spelled backwards tells you who he is. El Yah. Pray for me, the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Selassie Love

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 1:45:16 PM

HIM said he would be succeeded by his son and grandson(the oncoming generations). This is not saying Rastafarians should forget about His Majesty, but to support the Ethiopian Royal Monarchy. We nah forget Selassie I for no one!

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I