Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3222&start_row=1

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/11/2008 6:54:23 PM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/11/2008 8:02:36 PM

Empress, be careful of anything that is related to Alex Jones

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/11/2008 8:33:41 PM

Its because of him that i dont attach much importance to Bohemian Grove. I am not saying its not true, i think its very true.
But like in chess,sometimes you sacrifice a piece.
And i feel they sacrificed Bohemian Grove because in the long run it was not so important to them.
By sacrifice i mean, they let this man alex jones infiltrate the grove on purpose so that many people would be drawn to him and consider him a good investigator and researcher of truth, meanwhile he has been feeding the masses with misinformation.

As always,babylon never tries to hide the complete truth.
They will let you have the truth, as long as it is mixed with as much lies as possible

Let i hear your thoughts

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/11/2008 9:37:38 PM

the enemy of my enemy is my friend, well not for me, i my take on history is diffrent.

there were in europe, three groups, kings, aristocrats,and the majority the pesants around the 13th century.

the black death came,which change the perception of how things are done, because the pesents had no right, they would work on land and get the minimum in return, food, place to sleep.

when the black death came killed 2/3 of the population, now when people wanted people to work, the peope could now make demands.

this lead to the reninance, of 1500s, to the year of enlightenment of the 1700s which brought the french revolution, which the french army under sperad a sort of democracy through out europe, and america had its war of independence; ethiopia also had it preparing of the king of kings.

world war 1 came,which call in the comming of the king, all the erth shall morn, (rev 1) which broke more of europe and world war two which finaly broke europe, establishing the authority of the king of kings,

it is jah who has power, no man do,

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/11/2008 10:11:34 PM

to Ras Kebra I hear you loud and clear

I think what is more important is the current legislation that is indisputable that can be obtained as public records

as for alex jones getting into bg? i think so much has been set into motion esp after they pulled off the jfk assassination (both parties involvement from conspiracy to cover up) that they don't care who knows about their dealings

i think they count on disbelief (that is why I posted it) and they count on being able to carry things out

with relationship to obama, have you noticed how they mention that he never saw his father after age two, but neglect to tell that his father died when he was young and that he has visited his relatives in kenya

i still believe he is a made man, but it just amazes me how blatant the media is and how most of the people I come in contact with base their opinions on propaganda and react asif what they see in the mainstream media is all that there is in the world

-RSK

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/12/2008 4:45:59 AM

Apparently, and according to his autobiography, he did meet his father once after his father had left. This was at aged 8 or 9ish. His account of his trip to Kenya is very interesting. Apparently he had a strange dream and the account of his paternal lineage is also extremely interesting.

My feeling on the illuminati stuff is quite general. 'They' surely have their plan and they're all into implementing it, no doubt. I have a slight personal feeling that through the years, they have become more and more self-assured and lackadaisy about their approach (as happens - see Dubya's latest body language) and this is usually the period where they stumble and fall... of course, this is line with the appointed time, as marked by His Coronation and with all things come to pass during and since the time. But this is my major point. Unfortunately for these people, who know NOT even from where they came, they massively underestimate the root of humanity... and do not / are not able to factor in the unknown unknowns (lets ask Mr.Rumsfeld about it).

So... not just in reference to this Alex Jones, but also in general... as unknowing as we are, we are still at the root more powerful than those who have cut themselves from it. We know what they do not know (this is what they will call their known unknowns). I do not sight InI should overestimate their power or control, particularly not beyond the realm of their superficial world.

My consequent question is this... in highlighting these movements and conspiracies... uncovering and drawing attention to the martial laws and emergency powers etc etc... what do thee I them (RSK in particular) sight is on the other side? As in, how will thee I be strategising to cope with the manifestation of such plans as are being uncovered? Do thee I sight that the plans will be made manifest?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/12/2008 8:44:18 AM

I wish to enlighten the community as to what is already mandated. I have come in contact with people who don't even know what is in the Patriot Act. 8 bus loads of people left my city to go to Jena, LA while the democratic congress was passing legislation to assist local judges in securing authority to transfer juvenile offenses to federal court based on individual judicial discretion with flimsy guidelines. MO is a state where there are excessive children's cases in adult criminal court and currently there are children on death row.

In uncovering these happenings, I teach the youth to be not as naive and not jump to follow the masses and to seek knowledge before acting. Too often, emotion drives decisions. I am in a position in my community and in the work place that puts me in contact with youth on their way to the penal system, most often because they don't think before they act, and their parents have no idea of the system they are up against.

Many depend on public pretenders who work for the same agency that is targeting their children for incarceration.

-RSK

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I