Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3213&start_row=11

Covering Locks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/5/2008 10:40:40 AM

Ark I, I continue to thank you for all that you do to moderate this forum. You know that at one time there was such hostility between some of the users that I had to take a break. I must sa that those days seem like distant memories and even when I may not have comments, I can feel comfortable learning from what is of initial interest to others.

Thank you again..............
-RSK

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/5/2008 11:26:13 AM

Give thanks Ark - I... this is precisely what I was thinking in the fact of the matter. I give thanks for what thee I touched on there, because it certainly was that thing where InI felt the rise and reaction towards those certain incendiary vibrations, indeed. I definitely wouldn't call it hostility. I actually take some offence at that. I'm really glad for how thee I has put it. I wouldn't call it moderation... in fact, I might suggest that such practice is against principle in this forum. We are certainly a free people.

But as thee I has stated, since the New Season, InI have benefited in some training in how to stay in R and use such as the defence... thee I done know InI RasTa youth kinda have the tendency to jump and rise the sword when we feel (even mistakenly) that the heathen approach. It must be a warrior instinct :) An incient did reason with me recently... Israel are easy to gather, but hard to lead. I think this tendency must be one of the obstacles... plus most of InI have risen in somewhat of a wilderness, so there is a ragga tendency. We give thanks Emmanuel for the teachings and the comfort. More life.

I sight that the purpose of such a forum, out here on this WEB thing, is coming to its fruition. Well done!! And give Irie thanks.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/6/2008 12:11:49 AM

Blessed Love,

I Trust in Selassie I in all things. It is Selassie I that made this so.

There have been times where I was reasoning with a few Idren and certain Ones would fall asleep so that only I and one or a couple others would be awake. And some of the others who were awake would be vex about the person that fell asleep. I would then show them that it was supposed to be so and I would reason to the one or couple of people about something that was directly affecting them and didn't concern the others who were asleep. At those times, I didn't try to think about something to reason to those particular people, I would either sight something in their Irits and asked them about what I saw and they would show I the fullness of it, or I would get the Vibe to reason with them about something that was known without looking into their Irits.

Also, when people have come in and out of I Life, I know that it was meant to be so and that the Season with them either started or finished. Everything in due Time and Season. So I don't get vex about it but instead accept and Love it because I trust Jah will guide things in the Right way.

So in the same way, through the years of this forum Selassie I has brought people forward and moved them away according to the Season. Some would leave and then come again for other Seasons and some would Itinue to stay for many Seasons. And throughout those Seasons, the Ones that I Itinue to see regularly or on occasion, are Ones that I am happy to Sight and can Sight the Strength and Heights they bring Forward. Iron Sharpeth Iron. That is not to say that all the others who have left and never come again are Ones that I would not like to Sight on the forum. Some I would like to have Reasoned with again, and for others I would not complain if I never spoke to them again.

All Credit is due unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. Jah Blazes and Forges, and Cools the Iron according to the Season.

The strife that was brought here before was supposed to come. That was necessary to bring forward I and I Irits into this Season. There is no more time left for waste, I and I must Rise higher, instead of spending I and I time resisting the pull of the heathen that wants to bring I and I lower. It is better to just cut the rope that the heathen is pulling on, so that there is no external resistance to I and I Rise.

I prefer to climb with Ones and Ones who have an interest to Rise and not pull I and I down away from the Highest of High. Because I know that with such a People, they will throw a rope to each other if One is in need to help pull them up, or tell others of a way they Sight to Rise Higher. And most importantly, when I and I Trod with Ones and Ones who are Intent on Rising Higher, just the Iritical presence of All of I and I Together and the Climbing Song I and I Sing through Reasoning will give I and I Strength to Rise Higher.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/6/2008 6:59:10 AM

Yes My Lord... it is a joy. Give thanks for this reasoning. As thee I is speaking of the reality of the appointment of time by Most High Jah Jah, this is exactly my recent meditation, like my current little inner project. There are levels to be learned about and within surrender. Speaking for Iself, when initially approaching the irit of surrender, InI are happy to do so due to the love and ivotion to the author of the Book. But in the training of the Self and the vessel; the living, working, and journeying in the flesh, the weight of value of the principle becomes more evident and even urgent. I'm saying; it is one thing to surrender to the theory of surrender, and another to replace learned urges to resist with the serenity of the practice of surrender. Does that make sense?

And as thee I is saying here about cutting the rope, this is such a great metaphor for the meditations I have been having of late of something similar. I mean, bringing it forward again to the reasoning I made relating to my experience of embracing the principle of wrapping, even moreso after practically testing the theory... I have found it like this... with the rise and growing familiarity with the iritical realm of existence, a one is made more sensitive to a tangible relationship with the ilaments, and hence the Most High in all places and all things (mighty thanks Beloved Father & Mother)... as I was saying, at the novice stage it is like an open recepticle (spelling?) where, as thee I was saying, InI have to get to grips with and overstand the currents... yes, to protect oneself from it, but also overs the need to strengthen the root of the REAL current of One which is within. Yet in gripping an overstanding of negative current and the threat of the heathen, and in the theme of cutting this rope... how does this manifest in the principles of InI comings and goings?

When InI meet a One... do we welcome them and wait for them to prove themselves as X? Which often results in my case of blazing some serious fire... which does the trick and actually my gates is nice and clear and I give thanks for that... but the high spirited of us will know that although we sight the power in the ability and give thanks for the protection it always provides, the fire that InI must summon still can cause some burn injury at the source... and often one must re-enter the chamber to soothe... which takes away time, which InI know is not for waste. Or do InI reserve welcome for the proven, and hold out new welcomes until the new person proves themselves as R?

Give thanks Ark-I... Iron sharpen Iron is true.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/6/2008 8:47:46 AM

Blessed Love

Going back to this topic, idren wahdahda, i did overstand your words.
There is no need to apologise to i. In fact perhaps i should apologise if i was not clear. When i said "do not be ignorant", i did not mean that you showed ignorance. Not at all. Its just an expression that i usually use. If you read my posts,you might notice i have used it before. I am just sayin "let us not be ignorant" or "let us not forget".
It was nothing directed personally at the i . It was for all ini, iself included. Give thanks.

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/6/2008 9:25:41 AM

"When InI meet a One... do we welcome them and wait for them to prove themselves as X? Which often results in my case of blazing some serious fire... which does the trick and actually my gates is nice and clear and I give thanks for that... but the high spirited of us will know that although we sight the power in the ability and give thanks for the protection it always provides, the fire that InI must summon still can cause some burn injury at the source... and often one must re-enter the chamber to soothe... which takes away time, which InI know is not for waste. Or do InI reserve welcome for the proven, and hold out new welcomes until the new person proves themselves as R?"

Empress,to i,this question is very similar to askin
Should we expect the worst in people until they prove themselves to be good, or vice versa, should we expect the good until they prove themselves to be heathen.
To this question, personally, i have no doubt, i would rather look for the good in people first.
I would rather welcome with open arms.
Am i ignorant to the dangers of this? No, not in the least. i know the drawbacks of this from isperience.
But i still wont change my mind becaue i feel that it is worth it.
I know precisely what you mean when you say "the fire that InI must summon still can cause some burn injury at the source", but i would gladly suffer that injury.
Why? For the simple reason that I Father taught i to seek Christ Livity.
Same time, i know, Woe be unto those who are welcomed by the righteous and betray that trust. Like Peter say, I wouldnt want to be a flee on their collar on THAT day.
So i might suffer a little for welcoming them with an open heart, but that is nothing compared to what they will suffer for spiting the Lordīs chosen ones.

Considering the "cutting the rope" metaphor
, ini should rememeber that sometimes, when you feel someone is hanging on the rope that is tied to you, and you feel like its pulling you down, it doesnt necessarily mean that it is the heathen.
It could just as well be a one who is just trying to hang on to dear life,and he/she is just trying to hold on to your rope trying rise their levels.
Sometimes, this can be dangerous even for you, but it is worth it.
This can waste a lot of time, but it is worth it, for what is time when you consider salvation.
There is a video on BoboShanti on the net that i rarely pass a week without watching,where this priest is reasoning on the Prophet Priest and King, and when he talks about Emmanuel I he says
"the Man say, if 99 were in the fold, and one did gone astray,He would risk his life and go through anything just to rescue that one there"
Call i a softee, but those words almost bring tears to mine eyes.

So yes, i would go through the negativity,to find that positive one.Gladly

Lol, Israel, easy to gather but hard to lead
Love the words of the incients

Give thanks Ark I, Empress Yaa
Give thanks to the Mighty Life Giver
I dont know yet, but i feel as if,since this sabbath and the Crownation,i feel as if something has shifted,something has changed,perhaps a step forward,perhaps a higher height
Do the i them feel it, or is it just i
mmm

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI
King Alpha Queen Omega Liveth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/6/2008 3:34:20 PM

Ras KebreAB,

When I am talking about cutting the rope, I was not talking about those with the intention towards RasTafarI. I was talking about those that have no intention toward RasTafarI, but instead have an intention to bring contention and try to convince I and I to move away from RasTafarI. Like some who have come to this forum.

The Ones with the intention toward RasTafarI, but who are having difficulty are the Ones that I mentioned in the part about when I and I climb together and throw the rope to one another if One is in need.

The distinction is that the heathens have no intention to climb, but only have an intention to pull you down, but the Ones in need have the intention to climb, so they will only be pulling on the rope as a means to help them climb Higher, and only until they are able to climb themselves again.

That being said, I don't think all people who have the intention towards RasTafarI are RasTafarI. Some are interested in RasTafarI ways, but they will never trod in the Irits of RasTafarI because it is not their trod. I have spent too much time in the past on people like these, even though I knew they would not trod in the fullness, I still held on to the rope with the slight glimmer of hope that they would surprise I. And afterwards, I saw how much time I spent on them in vanity, because they didn't make use of the Heights, but just threw them away and continued in foolishness. And after thinking about how I could have been spending time with others whose Irits are with RasTafarI and would have benefitted from the Heights, or even just spending time Rising I own self; I realized that I need to know when to cut the rope even for those kinds, because there is not enough time anymore for that, I and I need to make the most of the time I and I have, to Rise others and ourself. I really don't like to blow air, I prefer to keep silent rather than speak in vanity. I still hold on to the rope longer than I think I should, because I want to be sure, but I know now when to cut it off.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/6/2008 4:02:34 PM

Yes I Ark I, i have overstood your words well, the i know already.

Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/6/2008 4:21:21 PM

I give the atmost thanks for this site, because it give the appotunity to learn to those who are hungry for knowledge like Iself.
In this few months i have learn so much. So i give thanks.
I send my raspect to the elders of this house for thier patience and time to teach, Jah knows not all are willing to do so elsewhere.
Where i live live thier is no place where RastafarI come together it is very limited, I am happy to come accross this site and i have found what i have been missing for a long time.
'Seek and ye shall resive'. RASTAFARI.
I am learnig to share my view and taughts, but i still find it difficult, sometimes it comes across very different as my intention, i am trying to improve that.
Since i have been coming here things have changed in i live for the better. It is beautyful.
There are so many questions in my mind that i want to poet, but i'll till the time is right.The answer might come by itself.
So i give my humble thanks again and again.
Jah works mysticaly His will be done.
Keep throwing the rope.!!

Haile I Selassie I
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/6/2008 7:35:35 PM

I give much thanks for this site as well, I have made dramatic changes in I life through the wisdom I have learned here. I life has also improved very much since I started going to this site! When I first came to this site it was after I got expelled from catholic school for ganja and had to transition to I old public school. I thank Selassie I that JAH has guided I through high school into college. I wish to continue to rise in the future and become ever closer to HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI! I also apologize for some of the foolish things I have said or posted, I have been surrounded by babylon influences for a long time but I am ever struggling forward towards JAH RASTAFARI

GIVE JAH PRAISE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I