Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3206&start_row=21

WHAT IS BABYLON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/15/2008 3:27:33 PM

Interesting !!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/15/2008 9:42:00 PM

who talk of anointed, all throughthe bible it show that jah rise kings and put down kings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2008 12:19:27 AM

Ras Power,

I and I were reasoning about the election and I could see you falling into the propaganda of the government about the current face they are showing. So I reasoned to show that it is the exact same government no matter what face they show, their intention and plan will continue as before, illusions.

Then during that time where we were talking about babylon/US government, you make a post called "bible on government" and the only thing you show about the bible referring to government is Paul's words in Romans 13, using his words to suggest that we should be subject to the babylon government, and that if we resist the power of the government, we resist the ordinance of God and will receive damnation. And that the government is not against good works, only against evil works.

And then you make this post called "what is babylon" to try and tell us that the government is not babylon: even though when babylon is described in revelation, it is described as seven babylon kingdoms and kings, and then an eighth kingdom that is headed by one of the previous seven that were before; even though the babylon that was from the times of the old testament was a government, kingdom and king. The government is not the only part of babylon, but it is a very significant part of it, so to say that looking at the government as babylon puts us far from the truth doesn't make sense. Of course I and I shouldn't be blind to the other parts of babylon, but I and I should especially not be blind to the large part that the government plays. And in this post where you try to convince I and I that the government is not babylon, you again use Paul's words to suggest that we should be subject to and not resist the babylon government of these times, Revelation Season, and to look at them as a government that is for good works and only against evil works.

And then Ras Sistren Khamyl makes a post criticizing the "Juvenile Crimes Bill", which could easily be used to target RasTafarI people or any other people that come together in unity. And which will also be used in a big part to target the black youth and young men, to put more in jail. And when I and I see the US past and current injustice and misuse of their court system to put people in jail, I and I can easily see the great potential for them to use this bill for similar ends, a bill that makes it so easy for them to target a group of people even if they are not dealing with wickedness. And in this post where Ras Sistren Khamyl rightly criticized the government. You again use Paul's words to suggest that we should be subject to babylon government, not resist them and see them as ministers of God who are for good works and against evil works.

And in the very same day, in the reasoning "Black President", you speak in defense of the current face of babylon government and again use Paul's words to suggest that we should be subject to babylon government, not resist them and see them as ministers of God who are for good works and against evil works.

Then the next day, when I made I reasoning in this "what is babylon" topic, speaking against this effort to convince I and I to be subject to babylon government, when RasTafarI people fought for so long to not be subject to them, you respond with a mocking "haHaha", along with a scripture that spoke about a time before, when babylon was given a time so that other nations would serve them. Trying to use that scripture as a reference to the current time of babylon reign, which is a different Season. Using that scripture to suggest that we should serve them, and will be punished by Jah if we don't serve them, and that people should not listen to those that say "don't serve them". So I responded that in Revelation it shows that in this time, I and I are not to serve babylon, but to separate ourselves from it.

So with all this that I showed above, what else am I supposed to think about your intentions and mind. You say I know nothing about you, but what I know about you is what you reason here, and people reveal a lot about themselves by the things they say, so I will respond to your reasoning according to how your reasoning appears. You often suggest things without being straightforward and saying exactly what you are are meaning, always leaving yourself a back door to go out of, if confronted. But when you suggest things enough times, you put up barriers to your back doors so that you can't go out through them.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/16/2008 12:40:51 AM

i overs what the i say, but selassie i ask ini to particpate in our government.because we know better, as he said when people who can act and speak and dont evil rise.

and ancient times as now with the vatican the church was married to the state. this always lead to oppresion.

but like wise we saw Jah's people come through government, david, solomon.
but we also have pharro and saul they all did and came for jah glory.

but we sill get over that

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2008 1:39:33 AM

Ras Power,

What does participating in the government have to do with believing the illusion they put out using their newest face.

I and I should always remember that babylon time will take the course that has been prophesied. They will gain their world government in full before they lose it, and they can only gain it if they can gain the world's trust.

I am not asking you to have the view of the government that I have. I am just asking you out of concern, to realize how professional the US propaganda/marketing machine is. Look at how their commercials, shows, movies and news enchant the people and even guide many people's decisions in all other subjects. And realize that when it comes to the subject of government propaganda, the same propaganda/marketing techniques are used and even more so.

So if Obama proves to do honest goodness in his seat, instead of just illusion, then it will be seen in the coming years. So wait and see, because if you put your mindset in tune to the presentation the democrats made with their marketing, it will make it so much easier for them in the coming years to make you believe more of their propaganda message and not notice what will be going on behind the marketing.

Ark I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2008 3:37:42 AM

You say that america never asked to be worshipped and that Revelation say they will cause all to worship the Pope/Vatican. 75% of America's Population are not catholic. America itself doesn't worship the Pope, and they don't go around making other nations worship the Pope. Most of the Christians in the american public and government are not catholic.

America doesn't ask to be worshipped, they demand to be worshipped. Look at the definition of worship, it has a religious application, but that is not the only use of the word. They demand that nations worship them and worship their image, and for nations to take on a lower image and be subservient to them. And if a nation does not do this, they will use political and economical warfare; and if that is not enough they will send CIA to cause dispute in the country and promise favours to the group they are arming and using to cause war, so that afterwards the nation will be built with the help of their pawns, in the image america deems for them; and if that doesn't work, they will bring their own military to "help" the group they are using as pawns, and establish the image they deem for them. Then afterwards, setting up businesses and establishing economical ties to bind the nation to the image. Setting up military bases to police the nation they conquour and surrounding areas. But the nation of course is allowed to be "independent" in name, as long as they are dependant economically, politically, and in policy.

The heads of the beast represents kings and kingdoms. The governments of each of the kingdoms performed the biggest part in their wickedness, so they must not be overlooked. When a church is involved with babylon government, it is usually used as a propaganda tool. The separation of church and state doesn't make a nation unlike babylon, because they just replace the propaganda they used the church for, with a different type of propaganda.

The first beast spoken of in Revelation 13 is a growing beast that started a long time ago and has spanned through seven kingdoms(heads), rome being the sixth kingdom, america being the seventh.

Revelation 13
[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

America and its image is worshipped throughout the world, even many who hate them wish they were like them and had their power. And out of all the kingdoms that were, america is the most powerful and no nation wants to make war with them.

Revelation 13
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Which nation before america has had power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. America hasn't completed that yet, but they are closer than any other nation before them, and not just a little closer, but much closer.

The EU is the second beast that will become more powerful in the future, and the height of their power will be when Rome/Vatican is the head of it. And they will continue to promote the image that America, Rome and the other five kingdoms brought to the world. The ten other nations and especially Rome will have the biggest influence in the EU at that time. The second beast in Revelation 13 is the eighth kingdom spoken of in Revelation 17. Which is headed by one of the previous seven kingdoms, as I reasoned in Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation, I sight the seven kingdoms as:

Sumeria(builders of Babel), Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, United States

which make up the seven heads of the first beast in Revelation 17. The second beast in Revelation 13 is the eighth kingdom spoken of in Revelation 17.

Revelation 17,
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The eighth is of the seven, so it is one of the seven kingdoms that rose up before, and I sight the eighth as Rome, rising up again with 10 other kingdoms working closely with them. Even look at how the EU was started by Rome and honours and glorifies the first head of the first beast, the builders of Babel.

I found this today, it might be over analyzing, but it is interesting none the less.

The foundation of the EU was started by 6 nations: Italy, France, West Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, they are called the Inner Six. The foundation of the EU was started in 1951 6 years after the fall of Rome in World War II(1945) with the Treaty of Paris. And then 6 years later in 1957 the deal was sealed by the Treaty of Rome. And then 6 years later, in the beginning of 1963, all negotiations with all applicant countries were suspended, 6 nations had applied up to that time: Greece, Turkey, Ireland, UK, Denmark, Norway. A few years after the suspension, some of the countries reapplied, but no membership was granted to any other country until 1973.

Ark I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/16/2008 8:30:13 AM

Tenayistilign!
Haile salute to I Idren and I Sistren in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie Jah RasTafarI, the first power of the trinity!

Ark I,
I and I read the I's last post, and I and I must say word power sound!

The I explained what Babylon is through revelation very good! I and I was able to gain an overstanding through that post, so thankyou Idren! Respect for sharing with the I's of the Living I!

Words of wisdom shining a light of understanding given by the most High Jah, showing the truth of what the wicked Babylon is.

Burn down babylon Itinually! Burn out wickedness Itinually!

I and I trod outta babylon, and into Zion, marching like a Lion! Like Selassie I trod like a Lion. Jah RasTafarI!

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance through Jah!
Itinual flow of positive Irations into the hearts of I and I, RasTafarI!

Itinual praises unto the King! Niguse Negast! The Conquering Lion of Yihuda! The first, the power of the trinity, the head to be reverenced! Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/17/2008 10:08:10 AM

one more vid.
"a change of leadership i n washington will not lift this burden" Obama.
The famous speech on NWO.
Can't trust babylon no way no day!
Stand Firm in
RastafarI

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/17/2008 12:38:16 PM

Thank you Ark I, it is such a blessing to real eyes that you too saw what I saw in many of these posts. I had to reread them several times to make sure I wasn't sleepin.

-RSK

As for "knowing" someone; you know a tree by its fruit-

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I