Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=318&start_row=1

Mystical RasTafarI

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/13/2004 10:35:04 AM

Here is and Itinuation of the reasoning from:

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

Ark I Sent: 5/11/2004 11:10:58 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Greetings,

There is a time a place for everything. What I said was that if Jah wants I hidden, then nobody will see I.

For example, if Jah sends I and I on a mission, and someone is looking out to stop the mission. Then Jah will make it so that the person can't see I and I. I and I will trod through like the wind.

Or if babylon is looking for I to take I. Jah will make it so they can't see I.

It is not about a hiding behind a stone. It is about trodding without being seen, when it needs to be so.

If I was interested in hiding behind a stone, I wouldn't be so foolish to make this website, and speak the things that I speak.

Babylon must hear I and I and see I and I. But just like when the pharisees tried to take hold of Christ before his time, Jah took him out of their hand. Jah will do the same thing for I and I, as children of the Most High.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

the rock Sent: 5/11/2004 1:19:49 PM

seen
jah love

Ras John Sent: 5/11/2004 8:28:15 PM

Seen, Idren... so in a very mystical sense, eh? Please talk more about it, brother...

I have been discovering some things with numerology and dealing with spiritual energy and things... mystical levels in Creation as well as scriptural message, seen? Is what you are saying related to this?

One love

Ras John

Ark I Sent: 5/12/2004 5:01:10 PM

Greetings,

Yes, I man is speaking about mystical and spiritual tradition.

I don't deal with numerology, just mystical movements. The more I and I communicate with Jah the more Jah will show I and I about these things. Also, desire and intention towards mystical heights will build up these things within. When I and I intention is towards something, I and I will see the way to do it.

Many RasTafarI know how to be unseen, and know about other mystical movements. The mystics is an important part of RasTafarI movement, and the Ones that have developed this within can be recognized. I and I can sense the spirit of the mystical Ones, because the spiritual vibes are strong.

I and I trodition is to be SoulJahs for the Most High. I and I need to build and develop our mystical self to do these works. Jah has set I and I apart from the world as a peculiar nation.

The people of the world have gone so far away from their mystical self, that most don't even believe that it is true. Many see mystics as a fairytale because they don't know how to experience such things. But it is true and real and I and I are the mystical Ones of Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

JosephI Sent: 5/12/2004 7:39:50 PM

Greetings Ark I, Glory and Praise to InI, HalluJah!

So I had a question for you and the other sistren and brethen out there:
What do you think of the arts of the occult, mysticism and the new age movement? Do you think it has a place in Rastafari? InI been citing things pon the internet talking about the dogma and doctrines of the New Age movement and the occult and all together does not exactly fit within Rasta...But there is in fact a very important mystical component to Rasta, maybe not in the traditional sense of mystcism, but its there Jah Jah know it. What are your feelings on the pagan origins of modern-day religion in relation to Rasta? Dis been a point lately where my Queenwoman and I not been seeing eye to eye...

Jah Blessings I-tinually.
Joseph I

the rock Sent: 5/12/2004 8:52:12 PM

I dont no nothin about no Pegan THINGs, they dont come from themselves. I have studied a mystical understanding not based upon western mythology. There myths are based on lives of Africans that truley lived, like the pegan roman gods zuuse, aphroditi and all these pegan gods come first from the king man Ra, who became the god and nefertiti and so on. These things make me understand that mystics is an african culture thing. In the egyption understanding of the power going up and down (star of David). Im seeing it as, and dont get me wrong ive done alot of studing you must study for yourself, but from my studies and my inner search I see it as, Scientists call them atoms but I call it an unseable, untouchable by the hand physically that is, power that shapes the universe. I man know this when you take the mystic out of your walk thats when its called religion. Them politiions use the religion thru political propaganda trickeling down to the people (segregation) Jah's house is segregated now. I man know, like I read on a site on a post, Jah kingdom have many mansions, this is a blessed thing see.. if we use the mystical thing then we see the truth that it is and how Jah has prophisized thru the mystics of the old days bringing the message thru by the mystics that rise today and even tomorrow. Japhet, Sham, Ham, the three brothers but I man know Ham got the mystic thing in him.
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/13/2004 10:50:37 AM

Greetings,

JosephI, to answer your question, RasTafarI is RasTafarI. RasTafarI trodition involves spiritual and mystical livity and also physical livity. And when I speak of mystical, I am not speaking about any "isms", but just the definition of the word mystic.

The occult and new age movements have their own set of guidelines and ways. And just as with all people throughout the world, there will be some things that you deal with, that all other people deal with, and some things that you deal with, that only some other people deal with.

The mystical and spiritual capabilities of people are just what they are, they don't belong to the occult, new age or anyone else. I and I don't need to search those groups to sight these things. I and I just need to search ourselves and seek guidance from the Most High Jah, and from the true RasTafarI people that Jah connects I and I with.

Everything about RasTafarI is I trod, but not everything about the occult or new age is I trod. So I trod is RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NellieDejesus Sent: 4/6/2020 7:05:14 AM

An emergency is flexible for manners. The changes in the essay services reviews are reformed for humans. Value is granted to individuals. Payment is filed for the mode of the turns for humans.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/8/2020 3:49:11 AM

GiVe TH'Ankh'S 2 the "Bot" who bring this topic forward..

Make I thing of the lyric in this song:

Babylon it haffi fall
Wicked people them ah bawl
Babylon it haffi fall

CHORUS # 1

Like mountains round about Jerusalem
So is Emperor Selassie I
Around I and I, I and I, higher than
Higher than high
Like mountains round about I-RuSalem
So is Emperor Selassie I
Around I and I, I and I, I and I

All TV personel and all radio announcers
Hey journalist just get this inna your clippers

NO DISS THE BOBO YUTE WHE AH FLING HEAVY POWERZ

Yo blessing, blessing jus ah shower
See Selassie I have the government pon H.I.M. shoulder

CHORUS # 2

So is Emperor Selassie I
Seated with I and I
, I and I, I and I
Hey, like mountains round about I-Rusalem
So is Emperor Emmanuel I
Round I and I
, I and I, I and I,

hey

Like dem no see seh: ALL THE FULLMENT DONE FULL
Yo - TUN CALM TO THE POWER WE AH PULL

Rise like tree you coulda big like bull
Who Babylon ah try fool;
Don't you see the robbin?
The killin of the black man, child
You can ah come pon stage,
and chant guile all the while
No mek no step fi make the ghetto youth bawl
You next - No vex because ah your name ah call

CHORUS # 3

Mountains round about Jerusalem
So is Emperor Selassie I
Around I and I, I and I, I and I
Higher than high
Like mountains seated round Jerusalem
So is Holy Emmanuel I
Around I and I,
I and I, I and I

Babylon it haffi fall
Babylon it haffi fall

I'm feeling so High Reaching Mount Zion I
makes preparation
Come out, yo, shut - shut up your mouth
I and I ah Ethiopian,

CHORUS # 4

So is Marcus Garvey
Stand around I and I, I and I, I and I,
hey
So is Emperor Selassie I
In Zion I, Zion I, Zion I...

2nd Version - Different Riddim:

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 4/8/2020 12:02:19 PM

We love Sizzla
Jah bless us with such a precious son of the African soil
keep giving us the knowledge. Keep giving us good message
greetings to H.I.M

Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: seestem Sent: 4/17/2020 4:33:39 AM

Ital Greetings

For I&I, Rastafari is a mystical trod, His Majesty says in one of his speeches that "life is like a cinema one cannot take it all in at once". The mystery of Rastafari is an unfolding of livity and all of its structure, wether matter or meta, Rastafari is the bridge and map through all abstractions it is the roots.

The mystic is preoccupied with finding the true self in every dimension, first he/she penetrates the I which brings forward the ego and the limitations of the analytical mind, he/she realIses that self is not mind, self is not body. He/She then transcends the I and finds I&I the key. The mystery unlocked in 1930 to all nations, King and Queen is self, what is Mama Earth without Jah and what is Jah without Mama Earth, indeed this is the beginning and end of the me stick.

_seestem

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I