Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3163&start_row=1

the true being of JESUS CHRIST

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: denhaile Sent: 10/12/2008 7:02:17 AM

much people in the world praises jesus as the savior..but the whole of them idole pictures of jesus with the long blond hair and blue eyes..ini often ask thyself who are they to fool but unfortunately it seems others dont think as i..wasnt jesus who says:you must not adore idoles and no worship false god or no try to represent your god in statues or else..why do the vatican try to confuse people with those shit..or am i false..please enlight ini

haile selassie i bless

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/12/2008 7:40:36 AM

the vatican will try to confuse, that who they are , babylon, we get that word from, (gen 11v9) bable which mean confusion. now its up to ini to find the truth.

remember the goal is to mix as much truth with a lie so it appears true.

but jah did take the form of man, for crist that is true, no photos , so these must be images.

but the church remove the 2 commandment, from their bible, to justify their action

Messenger: denhaile Sent: 10/13/2008 12:48:07 PM

in my opinion ini think that the vatican and other institutions are fooling and dividing the people much more than politicians..cause in most countries there not that much political parties but church and temples are found at every streets..why do people believe foolishly to them..jah is the only one to be praised..they manipulate people with them false gods..i dont know if im wrong but i dont think much people really trust and thats sad,if you look at the people going to church them always demanding asking things to god..them ask for cars,big houses,more paid jobs,etc but god is he only to fulfill our needs,no ini think we should beleive in the most high cause he is the true messiah and we should glorify him name forever

bless

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I