Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3148&start_row=1

The return of the diaspora of Israel

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/5/2008 3:57:30 PM

"And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea." (Isaiah 11:10-12)

"from Cush":

"Cush", it's the I-thiopia.
If the I-thiopia is the promise land, then why the root of Jesse must get outside them from there ???
I don't understand.......

I would like that you explain me it.....

In Christ,
Yahoshuwa our Lord & Savior.....

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/5/2008 4:56:11 PM

I dpn't think it said "get out off",but recover (save, draw to HIM)because He is talking about His people.
In John 12:32 i sight it as the same reference.
Yesus Christos said:And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Jah Guide I and I
RAS TAFARI.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/5/2008 5:26:17 PM

The root of Jesse,King Emperor Selassie I, is not the God of Black people
He is the Black God of Creation. He knows His People. Let us not forget that careless Ethiopians/Cushites will go down with babylon.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/5/2008 5:30:17 PM

Blessings
Reading it I overs this: that on that day Jah shall cast HIS hand for a second time to reclaim the people FROM these lands. It does not mean 'get out' but that HIS people are located in Assyria, Kush, Egypt, Pathros and Elam. Its where the people come from not a telling them 'get out of these lands' Its a heavy prophecy for the future that JAH shall free HIS people oppressed in these lands, not once but twice as this verse says, some have said it shall be at the time the Root of David appears to all people. And some have said its the Second Coming of Christ, and for I, I see as JAH's reign as Man-in-Flesh Right from the line of King David.
Haille I, RasTafarI

Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/6/2008 6:29:56 AM

Ok, you see it as it.
I thought that the text spoke about a new exodus.

In effect, following verses say:

"And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11:12-13)
"And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt." (Isaiah 11:16)

?????????

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/6/2008 8:02:26 AM

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/kebra-negast/show-kebra-word.asp?word_id=ch045

maybe this could help, Sight your first postagain.
you wrote "you see it as it" yes I.
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/6/2008 10:33:06 AM

Thank you "Jah bird".
I read the chapter 45.
The children of the dignitaries of Israel have conspired to take the Ark of the Covenant, and go to I-thiopia/Kush with her.
Yes, ok but it doesn't answer these verses.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I