Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3145&start_row=11

great deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/8/2008 12:37:56 PM

"H.I.M said humanity by naure is to think free but in order that it leads man to a higher level, it must be guided through education. thats what the bible gives, spritual education."
True I, but its not the only source of this. There are many sources of knowledge and so you have to ask Iself how far does Jah's Ible extend and where does it begin? It begins in the Creation, in the natural world, this world has many spiritual secrets I n I are yet to know. The power of the herb can guide to overs more of the Most High and grow in I irits. And until we experience some of these things the Ible speaks abt then we will never gain that spiritual education, the Ible provides teachings and things but until I n I fully experience what it is to come against temptation or to experience love or experience oppression then we can never fully over those teachings.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/8/2008 7:24:01 PM

true there are many books of knowledge, but spiritual, remember there are dffrent spirits.

ras kebra said that many people read the bible wrong, and so true;
but do u know the reason?

it is th spirit that teach u, not reading,not inteligence, if it wa with so many bright people out there, they would surely know, not being humble,there are many hunble muslem, not vegetarian, they all help, but its the spirit that lead i to the ible, to overstand.

of all the books only the bible that claim to be the word of God, and all these book makes refrence to the bible.

one ask what were they reading, they did not have bible, i see u are ignorant of your history. so where dd they get the books to make the bible? sure there were writings, scrolls, you heard of the dead sea scrolls, the tora is what is called the five books of moses,

when christ said, it is written to escape temptations, where did he read those writings?

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.(luke 24v27)

examples and lessons are learned here, eg the temtations of job.

even here some ask how can satan decieve people, thinking he will fight the church, the bible teach he will be religous.

the example of cain kill abel, what are the leasson. i get that this is the example of the last war.

2 brothers of the same family, both claim to worship God, both raised alter to God, one worship how Jah ask one did as he pleased, the one who worship as he choose killed the one that worsip as jah asked. today jah ask i to keep the sabbath, some do as they please, both say they worship jah.

christ say your enemy is of your same house hold, the day will come when they who kill you will think they are doing the will of jah.

ini was born catholic, was an alter boy, alway knew and ask jah to let ini see him and follow him.

so conclusion, should we read the bible or not? if yes what is the arguement, if no well

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/8/2008 8:18:29 PM

Iman was raised Catholic also, but I soon found out that the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon. The Catholic Church basically gave birth to the Nations of Western Europe and the Protestant churches and their colonies, such as the USA.

RASTAFARI IS LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/9/2008 3:53:18 AM

so conclusion, should we read the bible or not? if yes what is the arguement, if no well???????????????????????

Ark I said
"i learned from the Bible and Selassie I words"

I said
"The bible is a wonderful tool of guidance"

Ten said
"I know scriptures are of importance" /"the Ible provides teachings and things"

wadahda said
" Iman find the bible to be a very powerful"

I said 2 or 3 time, "not to take anything from Ras Power´s post"

So you tell i,idren, what are you still arguing about?

Do you even read what ini say before the i respond, im sorry,but sometimes i do wonder.
I mean check this

"ras kebra said that many people read the bible wrong, and so true;
but do u know the reason?"
"it is th spirit that teach u"

Idren,while you have been arguing,didnt you hear what ini been saying?
The irits,the irits,the irits.
"I and I Irits are so important in this Trod." Ark I
"without ini irits,nothing is possible. " I
"I commune with JAH daily in meditations as I trod" Sis Ten
"The power of the herb can guide to overs more of the Most High and grow in I irits" Sis Ten.

Now the i might do like usual and tell i that i am being personal, whatever that means, but its not about that.
The WAY that ini reason is just as important as WHAT ini reason.
No one here wanted or tried to take anything away from your post, we all just added to it. But upto now you kept arguing as if anyone said we should not read the bible
anyway, im tired
what you said to Sis Ten is wrong.Thats not what she was talking about.If she wishes she can correct you.

But what concerns i more is , you dont have to say "one ask" ,when you can say "Sis Ten asked"
"Be not deceived ; evil communications corrupt good manners"
so it go

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/9/2008 4:48:56 AM

Ras Power
The matter here is about perspective nad I can't add much more to what Ras KebreAB has said, I think the I put it quite well, Praise Aya.
Now what I want to say to you is in regards to this statement,
"one ask what were they reading, they did not have bible, i see u are ignorant of your history."
I asked and for an answer was met with an arrogant assumption I did not know I history. Brethren I know I history and would not ask this question without simply out of ignorance. You went on to say,
"sure there were writings, scrolls, you heard of the dead sea scrolls, the tora is what is called the five books of moses,"
And now I'm left wondering who knows THEIR history? The Torah as you yourself said are the Five Books of Moses, and as you obviously know, as one well-versed in their history, the books are believed to have been WRITTEN BY MOSES. These scrolls are ABOUT Enoch, Melchezidek, Solomon, Moses's Exodus. They tell I of practices dating back to Judaism round about 100AD. A.D being After Christ's Death, and certainly long after Moses, Melchezidek and Enoch passed from this Earth. Now reconsider I question again, I don't ask of what they wrote but what they read. And for those scrolls that Moses, Melchezidek etc read, what did the scribe of those scrolls read? We can keep going back further and further till we get to a point where there is nothing to be read but a blank scroll but one constant thing throughout from the first scroll right down to I in the moon of Dan, 2001 or 2008 AD, is that the irits remain a constant. Its the belief in the Most High that's unmoveable and unshakeable. In all this time, with all this "history" as you say, the spirit has been of importance. And that's what I was getting at, that inasmuch as I don't deny the importance and sanctity of The Word , Aya you also can't be blind to the anciency and power JAH Creation manifested in I n I, and that is the spirit (the irit is like your inner being when the Spirit is raised in the Right way (by the many teachings of God) its like the inner JAH, I'm sure you recall the I am God reasoning and) and this is what generates belief and faith in the Most High and that's what inspires Ones to read/write Jah Word, to hearken to JAH calling, to prophesy JAH vision and the ability to see JAH miracles performed.
Selah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/9/2008 6:09:59 AM

blessed love my lawds and empresses

Bible is Idance from Our Irator and Holy Father JAH Ras Tafar I;

Bible is relevant, if InI would not have neglected HIM in the begining InI would not need it, because The begining and the end of the Ible is the same, InI live with InI Father in His Kingdom, all that is written in the Ible InI know deep in InI hearts, InI must circumsise InI hearts and InI shall see it, the Bible is Instruction on how to live in Babylon, this world is Babylon, the world that is governed by the devil, satanism everywhere you look, if one does not see it this means I's is not Right.

Bible is HIStory, HIS glory, HIS redemption, HIS revelation, HIS glory is in the Ible, InI glory is there, Book of Life.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/10/2008 11:23:16 PM

sis i am so some times not to be offence. lets see, when man was one with jah he needed not the bible, but the bible say jah talk to moses, he wrote, and someone wrote for him.

aron read it, a prophet came, he or some one wrote, samuel, elijah, etc. enoch was before moses, it had abraham,

these men were the examples written about. it was because of them and their faiths, christ was promised and ini came

remember the bible is a collection of books, there are many more books, that were left out,

now none is rightious. u said if the spirit is raised right. it cant be raised right through ini cannal mind, but through an awakened spirit.

the spirit call us, and we must spend time in the bible and his majesty autobiogrophy. the spirit is a seed, the word is spiritual water, to make the seed into a tree, we have the parrable of the sower(matt 13)

ini know its the spirit, they why did H.I.M write his auto bio, the importance of the word.

the reason for the book, any one can come to say, the spirit say, do this or that and thry are wrong, theres the binble and the majority still dont do as it says. H.I.M say

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation.

For my part I glory in the Bible. what dose this means? who is gloried in the bible but the creator? wether is moses or david it is talking about

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/11/2008 3:26:02 PM

the arguement is we should read it to overs it,get the true meaning

it is also important to know jah made the first man in the garden even the tree of life and knowledge of good and evil, was external, it was not within. why i say this?

jah gave his word of old, the bible, and any spirit now who say other wise is false

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/12/2008 9:40:20 PM

"...Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man
from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature
and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life.
The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living is education.
But, "Man cannot live by bread alone." Man, after all, is also composed of
intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education
in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect
and soul. That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects
his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education. (H.I.M on education)

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/13/2008 4:42:53 AM

Blessed Love

Give thanks Ras Power, but could i please ask the i to keep the subject matter on the topic at hand.
That is a most wonderful Word Sound from the Most High, but i dont sight what it has to do with this particular stream of reasoning, perhaps you sight something that relates this quote to this topic.
If you do sight a relationship with this topic,it would be good if you say what made you think of this quote in particular on this topic, or say something to show the relation to this topic, instead of just putting it up without any kind of explanation or guidance on why the quote is here.

Otherwise,if there is no relation to this topic and you just wanted for all to see this Important quote,then you could just open a new topic on Education.

Lack of direction in the word only diminishes the power of the word, and ini cannot do that with the most important words ever spoken by Man.

Not only that, but people who visit this site will open and browse by the topics and subjects that they are interested in.
Wouldnt it be better,if people who are interested in Education,open a topic titled Education,and find this kind of word sound to guide them. But if you just put it anywhere,it is likely to just get lost in the shuffle of all these topics and subjects.

Give thanks
Blessed
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I