Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3093&start_row=1

in I mind

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/16/2008 9:27:51 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL, JAH RASTAFARI!
I&I have been for awhile now seem like i mind keeps fighting I&I heart. iyah check the reasonings and I&I read scripture, try and keep i Heart and focus on JAH all thru the day. it seems like though i get weary and a thread of doubt get in the mind and begin to opress iman heart. sometimes I&I can get firm and shake it and burn fire pon the neggative vibes, sometimes though it is so overwhelming, then I mind starts telling i heart iman weak for this. It seems like a dog chasing his tail yet iman still do it. anything the I man can do to stay strong and possitive when these things come in. Some times I&I must trod into babylon stores and buy some neccesity things for iman queen and children, I&I get anxious and panic like to get out. I man try and stay cool but it gets hard. Lately I&I trod into the stores with iman headphones and some concious music flowing, it helps, but I&I do not want to miss the chance to listen with someone who may need an ear to listen. Iyah do not wish to feel weak I&I tell i self man your a lion why you feel so weak? It's a like a fight. Perhaps it has been going on for awhile and iman just comming to terms with it.
It almost feel like a space in I self that has not been filled with JAH, which I ask humbley to fill with love, truth, knowledge and wisdom. it almost feel like some affliction if that make sense. Iman have not always felt it but it has come and gone over the years. Uually it last then I&I learn something or have a realization. Sometimes i man feel out of sorts and beat down mentally by Iman own thoughts. IS there any thing I&I can do to overcome this? IT IS LIKE IMAN SCARED OF SOMETHING I CAN'T FIGURE OUT?
I heart know and follow SELASSIE I but imind doubts, what's this? I bredren and sistren i ask?
With open eyes ears and HEART iI&I GIVE THANKS TO JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I THE MOST HIGH JAH!!! wahdahdah

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/19/2008 1:11:45 PM

blessed are the poor in spirit for theres is the kingdom of heaven, every sin commited is outside the body, never sellout, You are the son Abraham, son of Isaac, son Jacob, Son of David, Son of Lightning. What we go through in our soul and mind is nothing different from what King David went through, read some Psalms it can ease the pain.
Jesus Love

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/19/2008 1:35:35 PM

Messenger: Ras chucky Sent: 9/19/2008 11:47:14 PM

Bredren i&i 2 feel as the young lion. Babylon is full of deceit & negativity. Believe in Jah.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2008 4:33:39 PM

I n I come to fight spiritual wickedness and weakness even in the body, we are spiritual warriors armed with faith and prayer. Believe in JAH and nothing can come against you, even in the darkest of times, chant HIS name and hold firm in your principles; JAH first and all badness scatter.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/20/2008 5:56:36 PM

if we make christ our master we shall be in peace

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2008 8:10:31 PM

This is an aside to Young Lion: Often you talk of Jesus Christ as Saviour & it leaves I wondering just what do you really believe?

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/22/2008 9:06:12 AM

GREETING IN THE NAME OF JAH!!! RASTAFARI!!!
THANKS and PRAISES for sending Out the video streams on THIS. YOUNG LION a positive RAS and TEN much respect to the I. I&I have been feeling much more positive lately, I man think what the issue is, is that in I area iman have not found anyone to reason with about RASTAFARI. I &I live in a very unconsious and uncultured area. Iman have been unhappy up to now. for I have realized I am a RAS and I carry the message of RASTAFARI in this area and there is nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. JAH GUIDE I AND PUT I HERE TO PUSH HIS MESSAGE THROUGH. and for that I AM GLAD. I &I feel I can reason on this site with what Iman have come to feel there are some truely loving and honest RASTAFARI here who seek knowledge , wisdom and overstanding. and give I respect and help when I&I feel weary too. so TO all GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES. THIS IS A WELL BUILT HOUSE AND IMAN FEEL SAFE... respect ONE ONE ONE... wahdahdah...

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/22/2008 4:31:07 PM

Christ teach I how to live. How can i know Rastafari without knowing Christ who is one with the Father? King of Israel. He restores my soul, makes me lay down in green pastures

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2008 11:49:19 PM

Young Lion,

You don't know Selassie I even though you claim you know Eashua Christ. So how do you imagine that you could tell others what they need to do to know RasTafarI.

If people have eyes to see, they will know Haile Selassie I even if they don't know of Eashua. One is One and doesn't depend on anything but the Creator.

Just as in times before, people who had eyes to see could see who Eashua Christ is, even if they didn't know of the Israelite Scriptures.

Oneness is a natural thing and doesn't require the knowledge of any stories or books, all that is needed can be found in Iration.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I