Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3080&start_row=11

memory loss

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/17/2008 10:02:05 PM

The most common reason that I forget things is because I am focusing I mind on something else. It especially happens with the herb because I think about a lot of things when I use it. So instead of committing the thought to memory, I think about this and that other thing and forget about what I should have remembered.

Now I just make sure that if I need to remember something, I put I focus on that long enough to remember it and resist the distraction of focusing on something else. I don't do this all the time so I still forget things, but I forget less and less as time goes on and I get more disciplined with I focus.

Wahdahdah made some good suggestions. Exercise your memory and it will improve, also it might be useful to take some herbs like Ginkgo as Wahdahdah mentioned.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/18/2008 8:34:29 AM

blessed love

give thanks for the advice, I will try it out.

Yes I, I don't think it's the herb also, because I never had a good memory, and my nutrition is not the best either, I hope to get back on track by eating fish, just got to buy a grill, to cook it Ital.

I forgot(LOL) one very important thing, that the memory loss iterferes with, it's the dreams, I don't remember them, unless they are realy something special, than I might remember the main theme of the dream, but not the details, it was like that always, but now I don't remember almost anything I dream...as a Ras I find it disturbing

give thanks for the word sound

Messenger: Anthony Humboldt Sent: 11/15/2008 10:28:09 PM

I think if you have important things to remember you should keep a pen and paper handy so you can write your ideas down. That helps me a lot. Herb is great. I don't know if it really effects the memory because I graduated with honors while I was smoking everyday during my bachelor's degree studies.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I