Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=151

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/25/2014 10:34:50 PM

Lucifer is fallen. No longer bright or illuminated. Though he uses name illuminati.

Christ and good angels are called morning stars job 38:7

Satin is come to say him is most high and boasts, using name Lucifer(day star) he is a deceiver. He is not a day star introducing Jah light to our life.

Satin loves to see us fight each other(Jesus Christ) Matthew 25:40,45
While he sits back no one comes after him, none know who he is, Babel means confusion, and in babylon people think the satanic is godly, and that Christ is weak. Satin seems more illuminated with bling bling silver and gold, all kinds of lust pleasures, and shiny, deceiving enticements.

Christ will truely Illuminate I, with truth and a beautiful majestic glory that never fades away. He says keep and save soul , leave babylon.
Satin says leave your soul gain the,his twisted world. No they are not the same master. One is master of our soul and our kings soul, and the other is master of lost souls(Babylonians) , the worldly, confused, corrupted, greedy, unclean hearts, impure minds....

Satin: he is fallen, no light, evil
Christ: he is risen, the light, truth, life ,good

Satin is sayin he the way an truth,mornin star, like bait on a hook though, don't bite. Christ is the way, real food, eat that bread of life...

Satin accuses, Jesus Christ forgives.
Christ Heals INI, Devil deceives and destroys souls mind bodies.

Christ is King, so satin says he is

Christ is architect, so babylon thinks it is,

Every where Jah belongs,SATIN tryin to take over by finding out how we will choose his crooked path.
For Christ is appointed to sit at right hand of Jah, like the sun run in its course, Christ Jesus does not leave the path but satin has fell from the enlightened state once shared with Christ and Angels.

Good over evil
Jah Rastafari
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/25/2014 10:56:49 PM

Revelation 18:21

Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, "So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer.

Revelation 18:10
Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come

Rev5:2
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?"

Jesus Christ, HAILE SELASSIE INI is. JAH RASTAFARI! Blessed Love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/25/2014 11:49:14 PM

the character of lucifer

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit

isa 14

the character of christ
1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

A Grave Assigned
(Matthew 27:57-61; Mark 15:42-47; Luke 23:50-56; John 19:38-42)

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 42
1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

8I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

9Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I