Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3066&start_row=11

Faith Strength

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/10/2012 3:51:46 AM

This is a exerpt from a Interview with burning spear

(Q) Surely, your faith, your belief in the creator as Jah God, has had an influence on how you conduct your daily life.  Has your faith changed or deepened over the years?

(A) Not changed.  When you are in control of your faith, you are in control of your destiny, you are in control of yourself.  You have to be in control of the things you do and the things you say.  I would say that if you leave yourself open to it, things can interfere with your faith.  But, if you are aware, you can block out such interference.  Your faith will always be tested.  If it can be toppled, it was not faith that you had. 

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/10/2012 6:52:34 PM

yes The faith within our conscious is what is lived out in life, thats why bible set us free, it fills us with faith and with our faith awake and conscious , the word becomes manifest.....Babylon jus fillin people heads with no-faith, doubt in god, sensuality, pleasure seeking attitudes and outlooks, flooding the mainstream with a ignorant perception of life.

So the faith will set us free because as we believe so we are. What one believes in they do. And babylonians seem to believe in what the main stream is doing jus because the majority is doing it they are mis-led that it is right. Its bondage if we are being programed and running off a belief systym and functioning in any other way than Jah made is to be. but they make the people feel comfortable in slavery, mental and physically and spiritually with entertainment and druged up artificial devil foods.

Shun the evil company lest they fill our heads with their filthy talk of non-sense foolishness.

SANCTIFY....RASTAFRI SACTIFY , come out of babylon. Come out , enter ZION FOREVER MORE.. Seek the highest vibrations...Dont take company of ingorant people that wont listen to jahs words and deny to repent, deny everything they do besides doubt.

spend time with nature, mother earth, fill mind with the speech of the rivers and wind and bird songs, not the non-sense of fallen man.
take company with angels and only with humans that repent and change for the better of jahs will.

The mind is filled(content) with whatever is in the context(environment)(surroundings). So cant change that, but with jah we can control with jah the Most high, I and I where we roam and what we fill our minds with. there are choices that put us in better and higher places where jahs light will fill us.

hear the proverbs in bible suggesting to use faith to led us to life giving places and not lose our life but make choices that support our faith and place us in the places faith will take us.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/11/2012 3:44:06 PM

Yes I
I agree with most of what the I said exept these statements.....

...Dont take company of ingorant people that wont listen to jahs words and deny to repent, deny everything they do besides doubt.

....and only with humans that repent and change for the better of jahs will.

----------
Who needs InI company more than the Ignorant? InI duty as Jah people is to set a example and shine Jah light for those who need it most

Blessed love

Messenger: Reason Sent: 5/5/2014 5:33:24 AM

"to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/5/2014 9:37:53 AM

Give thanks for the wiseItes and leadership Ark I. Blessed.
Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/10/2014 2:23:08 AM

When Lord healed HIM say "you are healed by your faith"....

Nothing in pure will ever enter it nor will anyone who does what is shameful is deceitful the only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life life

Zion is a hola place, no sin cannot enter there.

Row fisherman row keep on rowing ya boat....see fishers of men
Not swimmming in theirs waters(evil ways) but purring the hungry ones out with the net of truth and love.
Row fisherman row keep on rowing, row along , row along.

David don't abandon his sheep.....faithful and true

Faith can move mountains.

Jah Rastafari
Haile Selassie I
Queen Menen I lives

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I