Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3063&start_row=1

Enkutatash

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/11/2008 2:47:52 PM

Photobucket Image Hosting

Happy Enkutatash to all Honorable Brethren and Sistren,Ark I,Sis Prophecy,Sis Yaa Asantawa, RSK,I lords Rook Fari and Hotep,Berhane Selassie(Diego B),I brother Jah Bird,Sis Ten,Ras Power,Sis Eboni,Fari-Sight,SunofMan,Bro Anbessa,Brethren Nicholas....and all the i them who contribute to this forum,and all Sons and Daughters of the Most High JAH
it is the Ethiopian New Year.
May Jah blessings be on ini all
Keep ini safe in the new year as in the last,
Jah Crown ini all with success in all ini righteous endevours.
All Praises to His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I and Empress Menen I who have blessed ini enough to be here today.

Enkutatash:-
"And the Queen departed and came into the country of BĀLĀ ZADĪSĀRĔYĀ nine months and five days after she had separated from King SOLOMON. And the pains of childbirth laid hold upon her, and she brought forth a man child, and she gave it to the nurse with great pride and delight. And she tarried until the days of her purification were ended, and then she came to her own country with great pomp and ceremony. And her officers who had remained there brought gifts to their mistress, and made obeisance to her, and did homage to her, and all the borders of the country rejoiced at her coming. Those who were nobles among them she arrayed in splendid apparel, and to some she gave gold and silver, and hyacinthine and purple robes; and she gave them all manner of things that could be desired."

According to Ethiopian tradition, when "Makeda, the Queen of Sheba", returned to Ithiopia after her famous visit to "King Solomon", her chiefs welcomed her home by giving her "enku" or jewels. Enkutatash which means "gift of jewels"'

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/11/2008 3:00:52 PM

Happy Enkutatash to the I aswell, Idren Ras KebreAB !!may 2001 bring I and I more wisdom, understanding, love, happiness, perfect health that we will be able to give prasies untill the end of I and I earth life!!

In the name of the Most High JAH RASTAFARI stay safe.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/11/2008 10:16:38 PM

Blessings and Strength for this New Year Forward.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I