Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3038&start_row=1

"Midnite" Interview

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Daniel Sent: 9/5/2008 11:04:58 PM

watch interviewer's mind be blown with Word, Sound, Power

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/6/2008 11:59:46 AM

GREETINGS! in the name of H.I.M. is this video in some other post i have tried several times to watch and it keeps saying, sorry this video is no longer available, wah happen man? was the Ras who speakin' blow the interviewers mind so. it blew down the the whole video post too. just goes to show WORD SOUND POWER nuttin' to fool wit. heh.
WELL respect to ALL children of JAH ONE LOVE SEEN.
If you can repost this video some how please do cause the i would like to see it. now that it has been removed for whatever the case may be. JAH love every time, Respect to ALL , OH JAH I LOVE THEE WITH ALL IMAN HEART. those who have eyes and ears to see and hear RASTAFARI RASTAFARI RASTAFARI LIVE... PEACE wahdahdah

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/6/2008 2:22:06 PM

Greeting, in the name of JAH RASTAFARI! OK the video stream is working now, very nice very nice to see this on a station such as fox, the fox knows he need to heed the word of JAH LION> RESOECT to ALL , ONE LOVE wahdahdah...

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2008 3:43:07 PM

I suggest to one and all to go out and get the new album,Kayamagan.
One of the best Midnite albums ever.
Vaughn Benjamin´s word sound has reached an almost unbelievable height

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2008 3:54:21 PM

There are a few people,artists,who give the world words to live by.
Artists who are quoted in daily life
In certain situations,you will here someone say, ah,remember when so and so said this, and they will apply that particular saying to the situation at hand

The greatest of these artists is undoubtedly Bob Marley,the chief musician of i court
quote isample : "so they bribe us with their guns,spareparts and money"

To i mind there are two artists who can "compete" if you will,with Bob.
One is Sizzla
quote isample :"they critisize their own idren,but they would catch at a straw if they were to drown"

the other is Vaughn Benjamin
quote isample: "Rasta puzzle them with simplicity"

Buju Banton had great potential, (Til Shiloh,Inna Heights),but he didnt really keep it up

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I