Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3015&start_row=1

To RasKebreAB

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/29/2008 8:21:19 AM

Greetings Ras,
i have to ask the I openlly why the I is ingnoring my letters. It made i heart feel troubled not knowing what is it that went wrong or is wrong. I know i self enough to know it will not make i a lesser man to ask i old freind what is the matter. And belive i - i can accept and respect even if the i don't want to convers with I.
I applologise if i had said or done anything hurtfull.
Jah Almighty Knows i speak the truth when i say i do. InI know for sure that the i have my email add. if not atekle@hotmail.com
Jah willing the I will respond

Guidance and protection allways.
Jah keep the i safe.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2008 4:55:25 PM

Blessed Love my idren

Hey,stop thinking like that, you know i better than that,beloved.
Old friend? hehe i am not your old friend, i am your brother
You have heard the saying,all in its own right time.
There is a reason for everything, which i will explain soon enough, dont fret nor worry, there is nothing wrong
I am the same brother that you had before.
I dont want to converse with you??? haha, brethren if you only knew, i cant wait for the day when i can talk to you properly.
In fact i have already planned,that as soon as i get some money,i will take a trip to where you live, i am really looking forward to that.

Hey, just the other day, my brother B, showed me Adam Makonnens face book page.
I almost fell out of my chair laughing when i saw that old picture of us.
You rememeber that day when we got lost on that mountain? That was so crazy. Do you remember me and you carrying someone who fell and got hurt all the way down the mountain?
Memories, eh

Like i said,brother A, i am not ignoring you, there are a lot of people i havent talked to yet, i have my reasons.
I could never just ignore you,even if you had done anything wrong to i, you are as close a brother as i could ever have.
These last few weeks, i have been very happy to see you on this forum,trust me.

Did you see the post about the Black President? did you see what i wrote on my very first post? You know when i said, ini have a king.
Do you know who used to say that to me?
i am sure you rememeber Ras Judah?
Yeah,that just sticks in i head,,,i can still hear his voice
that was the hardest time in Addis, you know the politicks and everything, but everytime i saw Judah, he used to say to i, hey dont worry about anything, ini have a king, ini have a king.

So idren, keep posting here and reasoning with i and others, when the time is right,ini will make the right contact, dont worry, wont be too long

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/29/2008 5:47:45 PM

Blessed Idren,
my heart was filled with joy and laughter while reading you post. Blessed Love. i can do with all in its on time.
How can i forget the memories... and the mountain trip..haha that was a close one . Only the i came runnin behind i to the rescue. Even the one we helped remembers. Idren i hope all is well and good. InI are cut off from the mother land and brought to this place. Jah only knows the reason for His ways is pure and Life.
I can not wait to sit with the i and catch up. Till then RastaFarI keep and protect the I from all wicked.

It is uplifting and wonderfull to hear from the i. Bless

RastaFari Love
more life more love Ras KebreAB.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I