Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2970&start_row=1

here comes

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/7/2008 2:02:20 PM

''here comes the leapord ,here comes the bear, they trying to take the lions dominion''- Ziggy marley

i read i think in proverbs about like a leapord and like an angry bear is a wicked ruler over people

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/7/2008 2:42:32 PM

"Dem a go tired fe see me face, Can't get me out a the race"

-Bob Marley

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/7/2008 4:12:02 PM

better read the scriptures u will get more wisdom than reggae music, reggae music is for fun and to spread a word, but the R word is in the Bible, Rastamans book, Book of Life.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/7/2008 5:21:26 PM

and that of his majesty

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/7/2008 6:35:50 PM

i read the scripture, and i got another one for you

''love is my religion'', i dont condemn i dont convert, this is the calling have you heard, bring all the lovers to the floor, no1 is gonna lose thier souls....i'll take u to the temple tonight, i dont want to fight, lets go fly a kite, theres nothing that we cant cure

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/7/2008 7:21:01 PM

excuse i but it is not for fun music has a message to convey. listen to the words & u'll hear. JAH word comes in many forms too the BIBLE is scripture no doubt but music has a mission too, to spread the word so you cant just dismiss it. too many times Ites diss the music but JAH come to reach us in many ways. and also i love music i cant imagine what the world would be like without it, its a gift to be able to sing & i am blessed to live in a time when there are so many diff kinds of conscious vibes i can choose what i like. JAH bless we have people like Sizzla, Bob, Jah Cure, Peter TOSH, Anthony B, they helped lotsa youth rise in RASTAFARI & they created employment 4 alot of pple. Hundreds lived by Bob's hand, y'cant deny that is gd even if the I them say its jst 4 fun! And even in the BIBLE itself David had a gift 4 music what are the psalms? & Songs of Solomon? MUSIC IS LIFE, RASTAMAN A CREATOR LOVE THE CREATOR as Sizzla say. bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/7/2008 7:27:52 PM

Bless

Sistren Ten, Hotep said "reggae music is for fun and to spread a word"
but you seem to have read the first part and forgotten the "to spread the word" part of it

The i know sistren, i defend music already, but even i couldnt argue with such a statement as "better read the scriptures(and as Ras Power said the words of His Majesty) u will get more wisdom than reggae music".

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/7/2008 11:53:10 PM

AYA Give thanks 4 the correction I had not seen that last part. lol! The meaning changes completely I should stop using I phone I def dont read too well on this little screen! lol, IRIEness always. I, do agree with the I them since its been clarified to I. Yes the utterances of HIM & scripture are the most important sources of I N I worldview & as the I say music spreads that very msg but yes I N I need to know the word. blessed love

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/8/2008 1:46:59 PM

it's strange somehow still, if I know that the music man is a gangster like Sizzla, somehow his songs aren't speaking to me no longer, somehow I feel that he is lying...if I know that the singer is genuine the message stands but it's only reasoning, reasoning is for overstanding. u can learn something from a song, but rarely, ussualy it's just overstanding the thing that u don't know perhaps, but this is only for people that don't have Idren close-by.

Reggae is reggae...reggae is just music, don't bow to reggae, reggae is fun and prosperous, but Marley himself said that Babylon has no fruits and reggae is of the world still and InI live in a world of Satan...

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 8/8/2008 2:40:51 PM

Rastafari love

Reggae music has limited power to lift the Irits from the lower state.. as the riddim is connected to the lower chakras making one sexual or have desire to indulge in lower activities. I love when the reasoning come out on video where the boboshanti angels where fiyah burning reggae music, reggae music dont have soul. Nyahbinghi music is in full connection with Iration, nyahbinghi is connected to the heart region that is why it is so uplifting. The 1, 2 resonates with the beat of the heart, the words chanted from the region of the heart!.

Black theocracy government rule the universe

Haile Selassie First

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I