Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2950&start_row=31

Rastafari/yoga connection

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/15/2008 12:38:57 PM

Haile Selassie I said

"From this premise, no great and easy actions follow as corollaries. The representatives of peoples and nations can only come together with open and objective minds and willing hearts to engage in dialogue, without rigid dogmas and slogans and without violence.

Working in this way achieves no instant Utopia. It may, however, enable us to achieve together what it is possible to achieve and to move forward steadily, if not always in great haste, with some degree of harmony and mutual understanding.

Domestically, we can build strong and happy and resourceful societies. internationally, we can force the end of oppression of man by man and nation by nation. We can bring about the security and mutual trust which will open the way to the greater human achievements for which the needs of mankind now cry out."

If such things happen over such a foolish thing...HIM has tolerance of witch some people lack, and HE has wisdom no to marry into pagan philosophy, HIM charish the Bible, HIM is an Orthodox CHRISTian. And u vex over Asian philosophies, Hindu mostly...because people who aren't sure what Ras Tafar I is, try to find locks and ganja in other culture, but lack the basic knowledge, that it is the Bible that gives InI Right to use the herb, the Bible tells InI about there Nazarenes, remember Sampson, how about Samuel who was as praised amongst prophets in Jes-us Christ time, isn't it the dread John the Baptist. Let I ask what did the Royal Israelite oil contained, that the Kings got their blessing. Now what did JAH give first for the food, wasn't it the herb that grow on the land...and does man need only physical food?

How wonderful is Negus my LORD, HOW WODERFUL IS HE. GIVE THANKS TO THE MIGHTY LIFE GIVER.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFAR I

If there is no Inity there is no prosperity...

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 8/16/2008 10:43:50 AM

Rastafari never run out fyah. man have have more contructive things to deal with than sit here and go back and forth.. I end the reasoning 2 days ago with nothing else to say. Im not bound to this reasoning so why you want me to keep up with your ego centric folly.. like I said I have better things to do

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I