Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=293&start_row=1

Praise Jah

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/23/2004 10:51:27 PM

Greetings,

All of I and I should Praise Jah for Jah is great. Praise Jah and give Thanks to Jah for every thing that Jah provides. Don't let even One Blessing pass you without giving Thanks and Praise to Jah. From large things to the very smallest things, Praise Jah for his goodness to I and I.

This will teach I and I to appreciLove what Jah do for I and I. Because the amount of time that I and I will Praise Jah, will show I and I all the things that Jah do for I and I.

Also, it will teach I and I to increase I and I Faith in Jah. Jah Greatness is Highest of High. The closer I and I are to Jah and obedient to Jah Guidance, the more Jah will show I and I His Greatness.

Also, I and I Thanks, Praise, and all other communication with Jah, will wake up I and I Eyes and Ears. I and I will have more and better communication with Jah.

It is the same as a child that is first learning to speak. The more the child communicates, the more familiar the child is with the Language of Man. So the child will better Iverstand when the child hears the Words. And the child will be better at speaking with the Language of Man.

So I and I as children of Jah, need to learn Jah Language, and Live for Jah. Praise Jah Itinually.

Psalm 145
1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6 And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10 All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
14 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
16 Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

JAH RasTafarI, Live ForIvermore.

Haile Selassie I, JAH RasTafarI

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/26/2004 11:07:49 AM

Blessings... thank you Ark I

One love

Ras John

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 4/26/2004 11:43:27 AM

Ras TafarI...
words of peace1
I'n'I mloyi.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 4/26/2004 2:42:43 PM

Blessed Love JAH RASTA FAR I

Defense against wickedness

JAH Praises

THANKS and Praises to the most High Haile I Selassie I

OH Jah Jah Jah.....

For every living things INI give thanks and praises

INI stead fast LOVE endures FOr I-ver...

Messenger: sizzla kalunji Sent: 5/6/2004 4:12:41 PM

Oh, Jah your worthy to be Praised.
You've blessed me all my days,
Yes, your worthy to be praised
Your my life, my love your my leader
Oh, Jah your worhty to be Praised.
Your my strength in my salvation
In you I well trust,
none the less
Of all mercy and joy.
Jah your worthy to be praised.
Children of this Earth
If only Ye will humble yourselves
And Pray in truth knowing that nothing is impossible for H.I.M.
Your so Worthy to be Praised.

Oh, Jah your to be Praised
you lengthen all my days
Truly to be Praised
For you first loved me.

Blessed
Love,
Sizzla Kalunji

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/10/2004 1:19:03 PM

Irie praises Sizzla,

Praise Jah Itinually

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/12/2008 7:49:27 AM

THANKS and PRAISES I&I give ITINUALLY to JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I
THANKS and PRAISES for this BLESSED HOUSE, for It is not the inanimate structure that create a HOUSE but the VIBRATIONS that fill IT. THIS HOUSE, THANKS to ALL the BLESSED BREDREN and SISTREN is built On ONE, SOLID FOUNDATION. GIVE THANKS. ONE LOVE SELASSIE I
Iman Love to Discover these Itations they are like finding Diamonds of Wisdom, Knowledge and Overstanding... It is Good to pull them Out and share these Pearls every now and again. GIVETHANKS WAHDAHDAH

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I