Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2926&start_row=1

Jesus smoked the herb......?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/19/2008 1:26:50 PM

Hallelujah....For the Lord God Almighty reigns!!!!

Blessed bredren and sistren, ini is in need of thy wisdom and overstanding of the content of these sights:
http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc11
nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Drugs/THC/bible.
Let ini reason and come to know the truth or confirm ini truth written in ini heart.

Jah Guide and Keep
Praises unto the most High,
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
Jah RasTafari!!!!

Messenger: IDread Sent: 7/20/2008 2:35:00 PM

Actually I read something quite interesting on this subject just yesterday. Unfortunately I can't find the article but I can tell the I something about it. I am an enthusiast for archeology and there is a subdivision of archeology that looks at seeds and pollens in the earth that show what people were growing and eating at the time the soil dates from. Now this paper that I read... It was a report on soil samples from layers dating from around the time of Jesus Christ from the area that is now Isreal. Guess what was one of the most common crops of that time?
Yes it seems that herb was being grown in large quantities and for various uses. I'm sure we all know that the plant can be used for things other than smoking but it seems that many many people of that time did smoke herb or at least use it in some medicinal way.
So chances are that yes, Jesus smoked, or at least used the herb in some way.

Blessings

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/20/2008 3:38:05 PM

I don't know if the documentary "American Drug war"(?) was not lying, but they said that physicians say that cannabinoid is essential to our structure and it can be used as a medicine for 80% of ailments, now that is a true healing of the nation.

now that I think of it I remember hearing that 80% ailments are caused by stress.

JAH is my psychiatrist and herb is my medicine, Babylon remove ya!!!

Messenger: IDread Sent: 7/20/2008 4:03:48 PM

Although I don't think 80% is very accurate, its true that a lot of things that ail humans are caused by stress. I'm sure we have all noticed that when we are stress free we all feel good and happy and I'm sure we all know that herb relieves stress. The same principle is true if the I is feeling stress. You feel bad and unhappy and even the smallest thing seems like the end of the world sometimes.
A friend of mine put it quite well although I'm sure hes not the first to say it: "A spliff a day keeps the stress away."

Blessings

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/21/2008 7:00:31 PM

Christ is the First Rastaman

If you are Rastafari,look within yourself for the answer.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/22/2008 2:32:53 AM

Brada Ras KebreAB
tru dat, all ini idren must look within themselves to get all the answers...(John 16v13-15).
the ting is, ini just needed to reason about this truth with fellow idren.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/22/2008 10:38:56 PM

InI know Herb is good. InI may or may not use herb, either way it does not change.

Lets think about this one: Who shall we initially blame for spreading false rumors about herb? Tobacco companies, alcohol industry? paper industry? Yes I! However, go further and look who is behind these devilish companies and you will find this pathetic web of Babylon secret shitstem.

Here something I find important,once said my Marley:

I keep my friends close but my enemis closer. because if you know your enemies like friends, you cannot be fooled. This is not the exact wording but it has this or very similar meaning. Thhis is why I find it important to inform yourself about Babylon as much as possible, you will be surprised how deep this shit goes, InI do not know the half of it.

Information not education is the key to truth. So when them politicians and some corrupt doctors try to educate us, then InI are informed and know truth so let them speak their foolishness because InI know reality.

Gottes Segen - Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 7/23/2008 1:13:37 AM

jesus was the first rastaman and ganja means i think its hindoo for the herb of god and if u wanna know what is messed up wid Babylon u need to listen to give we a license and ras kebre AB wise words and like to talk to u on a one2one ting

BLESS JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I

JAH KURIOUS

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/23/2008 11:12:31 AM

Wise words again NineMile

I tell all of my students to go as far as they wish after highschool. i tell them to use their creativity, common sense, and critical reasoning skills to create their educational experience, but NEVER LET ANYONE EDUCATE THEM!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/23/2008 5:08:36 PM

Education is not the problem

If one says information is better instead of education, then another can say, well, there is real information and there is lots and lots and lots of false information out there

Education is Key

The problem lies in the way babylon has designed education to be

In this education system children are being taught what to think,which is folly

Dont let them teach your children what to think

Yes i,teach not your children what to think,teach them how to think,that is education as it should be.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I