Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2920&start_row=11

Needing help.

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/16/2008 5:33:43 AM

blessed love Idren

Well first of all. What will Zion be like? Lamb gonna lay down with the Lion, no predators will be left. Eating meat and not eating it is different than other things, if u look at HIM. Because Ital diet gives u Ites big time, and HIM did not need that because he is God HIMself, HIM Ites where as High as can be. U can't overstand what is veggie diet without living it. Locks are also part of the package of an Nazarene type of man, u simply live your life for the Ites, locks are antennas to pick up HIM frequency, u can't build life on death. HIM killed people in War, HIM is a King of Kings, also as I said HIM is GOD, so what HIM ate is not that important, what other people eat is not important, I hope u don't eat pork at least.
When HIM was young HE had locks my lawd.

The I's in the sentence is put because language has a mystic value, don't u know that? speaking is toughts and there are actions and words as a manifestation of those toughts, so language is part of what u are.

Can't build life on death, by the way. Where do u get your meat? Don't u think it is a bit dangerous to eat meat, because meat is given to you by babylon and is the easiest way to attack people, since a lot of people eat it.

Also, what is wrong with Black Supremacy the Herb and Repatriation?

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/16/2008 6:55:29 AM

"Bob Marley was a White man."

funny how one sentence can explain so much, the i have to see it idren Hotep I Lord

"Some writings about Ras Tafari are very racist"
" many "I"s in a sentence as possible"
"All of these things are of minimal importance"

The i must see it

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/16/2008 7:26:23 AM

the Bob Marley thing was strange, but I forgot to adress it, either way I don't give any importance to it, I stand with Bobo not with bob, also I have raspeckt to Mr. Marley but I think his role in Ras Tafar I is overrated, yet still He is big, and he was really a great messenger, but InI have only R messenger.

"Some writings about Ras Tafari are very racist"
This one I didn't overstand, well perhaps it is the info, for Xsample my mother read about Ras Tafar I from Lithuanian wikipedia, where there was written "racist ideas all followers are NEGROES etc." , so it goes without saying that my parents don't overstand I and I livity, probably my mother think I'm a bit crazy;
u know all them things that Babylon spit out about InI, so perhaps this is what he was getting at.

the I's, are important, well one might say it's all in my head, but any given mystic will oppose this tought and that is why it is even hard for I say a word sometimes with an X in the beginning unless it's negative, like Xpensive.

well somehow the Idren is R here, I mean taken out of CONtext, all he was getting at is that InI have to look into HIM as an Rsapmle, InI as Ras Tafar I have to follow Ras Tafar I teachings and that is most important, also locks might not be as important in the Light of HIM, but little things make up the BIG things.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/16/2008 9:15:25 AM

Many people ignore the role of RasTafarI people in this Revelation time.

It is Blessed for people to know RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is I and I saviour, but that alone doesn't make a person RasTafarI. RasTafarI is not a religion, philosophy, ideology or joining thing, RasTafarI is an Heights, a Livity and a Mission.

RasTafarI bring about the Judgement and Fire of the Seals that Haile Selassie I opened. And the things that some see as minimal importance are very important for I and I mission. Fire people trod like Fire people, Fire people eat like Fire people, Fire people look like Fire people not because of the look, but because of the purpose of the locks and beard and the purpose of the Ital Livity.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/16/2008 6:16:24 PM

"Bob Marley was a white man"?!?!?!?!?!!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

What the.....Anthony what on earth made you say that? LOLOLOL damn that was funny, but shockingly off since you seem to be somewhat sincere. Anthony the I has to learn!!!

His Majesty eating meat is not just some blanket statement. His Majesty practiced a VERY STRICT Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox Livity, His Majesty observed a vast amount of fasting days that the I has yet to appreciate. Meat in the Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox community's diet is regarded as something to give serious thanks for and many do not eat it at all, the amount of meat that His Majesty ate is not a well documented fact (otherwise enlighten me), but His commitment to upholding ETO faith is.

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/16/2008 10:26:24 PM

There is no such thing.

Each and every part of ini trod is as important as another part of ini trod.
The pieces make up a whole, the whole dont make the pieces.

Locks are not important, fire on that
How am i a Ras without i crown.
And i dont want anyone telling i,there are some Ras without locks because i couldnt care less. I tell the youths to grow their locks.
Divine conception of the heart is manifested in the flesh.

Anyways all are free to live as they choose

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2008 7:44:31 PM

i belive jah say what u can and cannot eat,and that was a result of the flood. but in the begining the origenal diet was herbs and vegi seeing we were in a garden, eat all the trees of the garden, and that where we returned to the bigining. rasta is love so is the kingdon not meat and drink, its rightiousness

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 7/21/2008 4:06:56 PM

just eat fish and have a nice time and the bob marley thing is messed up and hes a great PROPHET SO STOP WID DIS MEANINGLESS CONVO BLESS

JAH Kurious give praise to ras tafar i

and all praises onto jah

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I