Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2894&start_row=21

Malachi Z. York claims that our great king Haile Selassie is a traitor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 4:15:27 AM

Has anybody ever heard of the book called the three Jesus it says that there where more than one Jesus Christ in New Testament. I also read that the word Jesus derived from the word Yahshuah and it simply means a savior so the word Jesus doesn't mean the savior the word Jesus means a savior. so that must mean that Buddha was like Jesus to the Buddhists I also read that the word Krishna came from the word Christ or Christos.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/27/2008 4:25:35 AM

gee-zus is from zeus... Yahshuah, means YAH saves. Buddha tought that your own thinking is what is truth, Buddha denied God, He is not a Christ for the buddhists a lot of buddhists don't read any teachings, there is even a saying among some "if u see Buddha kill him" meaning that authority is denied.

"If the New Testament isn't plagiarism then why doe's it sound so much like the old Testament?"
because it's the same book, "new" doesn't mean better it means it came after the "old". by the way did u Xpect that JAH would come and speak differently?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/27/2008 9:00:53 AM

" not bullies with big clubs waiting to pounce on him and bash him ( in this case with negative scornful word sound)"

You are something else today my brethren, i dont know what it is, but you have the wrong idea of i, so stop it

Let i just ask you one thing, you think my words are so harsh that you liken them to "big clubs"

If a man can stand to watch and hear His Father being called a traitor, and still buy 18 books of the same man who is slandering his Father, dont you think he will be able to handle my little words?

you tell i

I stand no weakheartedness in iself, and i wont stand for it in none of my idren

and by the way, just becaue YOU said my words are condescending and belitting, it doesnt make them so
Sometimes even harsh sounding words can be a light unto someone.
I know, for i have felt them directed at i before, and i give thanks for them, seen.
Fire burn weakheartedness, find something better to defend my brethren, there is no attack here other than what you are imagining

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/27/2008 9:21:49 AM

This is strange to i

Like I idren Hotep is telling you

If he is leading you away from HIS MAJESTY, what good can he lead you to???
Is there any goodness without Haile I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Please tell i

As it was said in Psalms
If His Imperial Majesty is "InI goodness, and InI fortress; InI high tower, and InI deliverer; InI shield, and HE in whom InI trust;"

What other goodness can you find without HIM?

How can you even stand to hear another word from a man who seeks to lead you away from HIM?
And you still claim this man has Truth in his teachings?

What truth is there without H.I.M Haile I Selassie I

please tell i

As it was said in Psalms

If His Imperial Majesty is "InI LORD, God of truth."

what Truth do you seek to find without HIM

please,do tell i

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/27/2008 9:43:39 AM

I will try to forward this evening to reason about this and some other recent posts.

Ark I

Itinual Praises to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/27/2008 11:45:25 PM

Prince Hotep I had to address the I's statement because I see it differently and feel strongly about it.

The I said "Buddha tought that your own thinking is what is truth, Buddha denied God, He is not a Christ for the buddhists a lot of buddhists don't read any teachings, there is even a saying among some "if u see Buddha kill him" meaning that authority is denied."

One's perception at this moment "now" is really all the truth One knows, so while truth might change as our perceptions and knowledge grow, in the moment if we think we know it as truth then that is our truth, no? If I see Buddha on my travels kill Him, in my opinion, is meant to teach the student of Buddhism to manifest the Christ/Buddha within and to stop looking for an external God. As Christ leads us to the internal I so does Buddha for the Buddhist, the seeker is to become Buddha/Christ, no?

We could talk more about this if the I wishes...

SELAM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/28/2008 11:10:23 PM

Bobo Lion,

You are one of two things, a person that has just started learning about RasTafarI and doesn't Iverstand how RasTafarI walks; or an imposter looking to cause problems.

Right now, I will treat you as the first possibility. Time will tell who you are.

There is more than one reason I say that first sentence. But the only one reason I need to say it is that a One who is RasTafarI, would never post a thing like that without at the same time showing where he stand in his view of His Majesty, and defending His Majesty by showing the Truth about Jah RasTafarI. First you don't say anything to defend Selassie I, then you ask if we think york is a false prophet, then you say that you have purchased 18 books, but won't by the book where he is dissing King Selassie I. And then you go on promoting Malachi York doctrine. I and I promote Haile Selassie I. And on top of that, you call his book holy.

It was only after you were blazed that you defend yourself concerning Selassie I, you said,
---------------------
I never said anything bad about Halie Selassie because I'm a black man like HIM. Halie Selassie is the creator and he created me stop putting words in my mouth I said that these are the Words of Malachi Z. York.
---------------------

You still never defend His Majesty Haile Selassie I, you just defend malachi york and then yourself. So who do you stand for?

And then you talk about maybe somebody impersonating Selassie I did this or that. Well I will tell you something. I don't know if Haile Selassie I ordered malachi york's father to be killed, but if Selassie I did, then that man deserved to be killed, because I know I Father Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I would only have hoped that Selassie I ordered the execution of "As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi " earlier, before he spread his wicked seed that brought forth malachi york.

You love malachi york so much that you defend him and keep his books for his "good teachings", even though he spoke wickedness against His Majesty and called Ethiopia babylon. So if he thinks Ethiopia is babylon then who does malachi york think Selassie I is? Maybe you should have bought malachi york's "scroll" about Selassie I, you might have reconsidered buying his other 18 books.

And if Selassie I isn't enough of a reason for you to throw away malachi york, then you should maybe consider the much more than 1000 children he raped, some as young as 4 years old. malachi york himself admitted in court that he raped those children. He was accused in court of raping over 200 children and convicted of raping of 135. The reason they brought the charge down from 1000 to 200, is because they were worried that if they charged him for the real amount, that a jury would not believe that a person could be so wicked to rape that many children.

You said,
------------------------
I think Malachi Z. York might be a crazy man but there is some truth in some of his teachings.
------------------------

Anybody who speaks or writes will likely say something that is true. That is not a reason to buy 18 books of his. I would think that a person who bought 18 books of another person's teaching would have more than just a small interest in that person. So what is your interest?

You said,
------------------------
I was reading in the Holy Tehillim and it said taken from psalms 82:6. the whole life style of Jesus was plagiarized from David. Jesus quoted from the books of moses which where the so-called 5 books of the Torah, where he states in John 1:17: "For THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST". The Again in Mark 12:30 He States " and Thou Shalt Love The Lord Thy God With All Thy Heart And With All Thy Soul. which Is an Exact Duplicate of Deuteronomy 6:5 Where It States "And Thou Shalt Love The Lord Thy God With All Thine Heart And with All Thin Soul. This is another way to show you that the books of the New Testament where Plagiarized from the Old Testament there is nothing new about the ew Testament.
------------------------

Christ was teaching the original way, nothing changed, it was the same as always, people chose to refuse Jah teaching, Christ came to remind them. Of course he would quote the Bible that he read. Christ is an Israelite and he was taught the teachings of the Bible. It is such foolisness when people call the spreading of God's word plagiarism. God's word was given to all mankind, not just for a few, where the few comes in is that only a few listen and Itinue the spread of Jah word.

"This is another way to show you that the books of the New Testament where Plagiarized from the Old Testament there is nothing new about the ew Testament."

This is what you are trying to show I and I? And you wonder why people speak so.

You defend malachi york's books. Do you want to know what books Haile Selassie I defend and promote, the book of the Old Testament and the book of the New Testament. Do you want to know who Selassie I defend and promote, Eashua Christ. And I and I defend Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

In I Man trod as RasTafarI, when I spoke foolishness around I Idren I was rebuked with Fire. I am not the kind of man that runs away from Fire, I run towards it searching for more, because I know that it is needed to Rise. I knew that when I was rebuked, so I humbled Iself and learned from the rebuke and corrected Iself.

I give Thanks to Jah Itinually for bringing I around those people with so much Fire. It is the best thing for RasTafarI people. I and I must trod in Fire in order to be Fire people. Fire can never blaze outside of a One if it didn't blaze first inside of them.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/28/2008 11:46:30 PM

Yeah I think anybody that Halie Selassie had executed probably got what they deserved. I don't believe in questioning what God does because he's the all mighty one.

Messenger: Anthony Humboldt Sent: 7/15/2008 10:28:45 PM

I agree with you Bobo Lion. It is no one's place to question the works of his majesty. When Ras Tafari was here the first time he came to give everything and when he returned he came to judge.

Babylon is trying to lead everyone astray with pagan deception. I studied the Buddha in World Religions class and I didn't find anything special about him. He meditated under a tree and thought he was the only person who could have a vision or meditation because he was a spoiled rich kid.

Remember that the first two words of pro-pagan-da are pro-pagan. Don't look to Buddha for answers. He'll tell you that all is hopeless and that you need to melt into nirvana and stop existing. I live happy and have eternal life with Ras Tafari, the one and ONLY Saviour.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/16/2008 6:24:28 PM

Anthony, please do not put down spiritual practice of others'. You have said things in error and should not have. Buddhism is a very serious faith, and has added much to our world community, and should not be degraded with the impression you got from some course at university. His Majesty teaches respect for our fellow man and their spiritual practice and has duly taught us that we are all spiritually united by the mystics of each spiritual path, of which Buddhism has many.

SELAM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I