Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2893&start_row=1

Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/26/2008 1:37:44 AM

The Treaty of Rome was signed in 1957 by Italy, France, West Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. The Treaty of Rome eventually became the European Union. The treaty was joined with another treaty, the treaty on European Union (Maastricht Treaty) that was signed in 1992. The Treaty of Nice, the foundation of the European Union, consolidated both treaties into one document, but within this the Treaty of Rome remains a single section with its own article numbering. The Treaty of Nice was agreed by the Heads of State or Government at the Nice European Council on December 11, 2000, signed on February 26, 2001 and came into force on February 1, 2003.

In the prophesy of Daniel, he speaks about the end times and the kings that will arise. In Daniel 2 he speaks about the third king, he says, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. Many people who speak about the prophesy of Daniel think that the third king was Greece, but I think this view is mistaken.

Greece didn’t even come close to bearing rule over all the earth. If you look at the maps below showing the empires of Persia and Greece, you can see that Greece basically took over the empire of Persia, and extended it a small amount. And also if you notice, that kingdom is such a small part of the world, it can’t be considered as bearing rule over all the earth. There is also a third image that shows the Roman Empire, which is almost the same area that Greece and Persia had, the Romans lost some land in the east, and took more land in the north and west.

Persian Empire

Greek Empire

Roman Empire

There is only one kingdom ever in existence that can be said to bear rule over all the earth. It doesn’t rule them officially, but it does in fact rule them and has steered the earth in its direction. And that kingdom is the kingdom of the United States that rules right now.

In the prophesy of Revelations, it explains more about what Daniel spoke in Daniel 2.

I will reason about the kingdoms spoken of in Revelation and show where I think the kingdoms spoken in Daniel 2 relate to Revelation.

Daniel 2
---------------------------------
[31] Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
[32] This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
[33] His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
[34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
[35] Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
[36] This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
[37] Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
[38] And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.
[39] And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
[40] And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
[41] And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
[42] And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
[43] And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
[44] And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
[45] Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
---------------------------------

Revelation 17
---------------------------
[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
----------------------------
------------------------------
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
[8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
---------------------------

Out of the seven kings, five have already fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (Rev 17:10)

The five that have already fallen are Sumeria(builders of Babel), Egypt, Babylon, Persia and Greece. When Daniel spoke to Nebuchadnezzar he showed that head of gold was Babylon (Dan 2:37-38). After the five that have fallen, there is the one that is(Rev 17:10), which is Rome, with Spain and its conquests an extension of the Roman Empire. Rome is the one that is because Rome is the kingdom that was at the time the prophecy was written and is the one that Haile Selassie I caused to fall by opening the Seven Seals, and is the one that Haile Selassie I will cause to fall again. The breast and arms of silver (Dan 2:32) spoken of by Daniel also speaks of Rome, who first ruled the people with soldiers, and then ruled the people with soldiers and religion to bind them quickly and hold them. The breast of silver is Rome, and the two arms are Persia and Greece. They occupied almost the same land, but the breast was the most powerful and ruler over the arms.

The other that was not yet come, and who will continue for a short space is the United States of America. At the time that the Revelation prophecy was written, it was not yet come because America didn’t exist, but now it exists and since the defeat of Rome, it’s rule is come and is right now.

As Daniel showed, the United States is the belly and thighs of brass (Dan 2:39) which shall bear rule over all the earth. No other nation has ever had the influence and control that the United States has over the world. They may not officially rule the nations yet, but they exercise their power and by their actions and by other country’s reactions, it is obvious that they rule. They will heal from this recent wound and will complete their time until it is done.

They have shown their aspirations in many ways, including through their organization The Project for the New American Century that I spoke about before, the Project for promoting the idea that American leadership is good for America and good for the world.

Out of the seven kings, five have already fallen, one was, and the other was not yet come, but now is and will continue for a short space (Rev 17:10). And then after that short space the next beast comes, the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition(damnation)(Rev 17:11). This speaks about Rome, who is the eighth, and is of the seven, meaning that the beast who is the eight, is the same one as one of the seven that has already ruled. Rome is the king that was, and now is not, but will be again soon until the final fall.

Revelation 17
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

With Rome and the European Union at the head, the earth will probably be split into ten regions and ten kings will be ten leaders who will each be set to rule one of ten regions in the world. Daniel Shows Rome to be legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay (Dan 2:40-41). The feet will be part iron and part clay because Babylon is divided against itself. They will join together but always remain separate because clay can't bind iron together. Because of these weak points, they will break in pieces and all the previous kingdoms from the beginning of their kingdom (Babylon) until now, will fall at the same time because the weak feat were holding up what remained of the whole thing.

Haile Selassie I is the Stone that came from Mount Zion who smites wicked Babylon on the feet to break them down (Dan 2:34 & Dan 2:45). Babylon will be broken down as the chaff that the wind driveth away. Haile Selassie I will establish Mount Zion to spread through the whole Earth (Dan 2:35 & Dan 2:44) and all will be RasTafarI.

In Daniel 2, there is a reason that the colours of the metal were similar between the gold and the brass and the silver and the iron. The silver and iron are the same because it is the same Rome before and after the brass (America). The gold and brass are the same because Babylon of old rose again to rule all the earth for a short time, before handing it to its child and father Rome. Rome was as a child to Babylon of old, and Rome was as a father to Babylon of today, and now again, Rome is as a child of Babylon of today. Also, as you look at the digression of the metals, Babylon starts as gold, then becomes silver, then brass, then iron, then iron mixed with clay. This shows how Babylon gets weaker and weaker until they are weak enough to be broken, and because they depended on their weakness as their foundation, it caused the iron, brass, silver and gold to topple down and break into pieces.

Everything is about foundation. A foundation of Righteousness will Rise as a Mountain and a foundation of wickedness will fall and blow away into nothing like the chaff.

I and I must follow the Most High Jah RasTafarI and learn from HIM every word and action.

Matthew 7
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock:
[25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
[26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
[27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Ark I

Itinual Praises to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/26/2008 2:32:49 AM

blessed love my lawd

I remmember this reasoning brethren.

Here is also something to look into, considering the Rock.

Deut 32

[36] For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
[37] And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
[38] Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.
[39] See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
[40] For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
[41] If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
[42] I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
[43] Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.
[44] And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun.
[45] And Moses made an end of speaking all these words to all Israel:
[46] And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.
[47] For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
[48] And the LORD spake unto Moses that selfsame day, saying,
[49] Get thee up into this mountain Abarim, unto mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, that is over against Jericho; and behold the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel for a possession:
[50] And die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people; as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered unto his people:
[51] Because ye trespassed against me among the children of Israel at the waters of Meribah-Kadesh, in the wilderness of Zin; because ye sanctified me not in the midst of the children of Israel.
[52] Yet thou shalt see the land before thee; but thou shalt not go thither unto the land which I give the children of Israel.

"they gonna run to di rock but there will be no rock"

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I is InI rock

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/26/2008 9:08:33 AM

I suspect the Vatican will be the seat the antichrist the world will worship the Pope in ROME as Christ

The US will take over the entire world for the Papacy-look how close Bush is with Pope Benedict XVI.

Tony Blair recently converted to Roman Catholicism Bush probably will too.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2008 9:19:21 AM

Blessed Love Ark I, Give thanks for the reasoning
I am a little stretched for time right now. i will read your post more properly later on.
For now i just wanted to post a reasoning i posted a long time ago, but it is still how i sight things, so i would apprecilove it if you read it and tell i if ini opinions differ and how they differ.

Give thanks
Haile I Selassie I
Jah Rastafari

But still, let us be clear on this. Let us try and distinguish between the Antichrist and the servants of the philosophy of the Antichrist. And this is what Usa and England and all Europe etc... they have become the willing servants of him that came to decieve the world
Who is he
It is amazing to I that a very large portion of the earth already knew who it was and is from ancient times, and today its like the world is suffering from collective amnesia. In fact the whole Protestant denomination of christianity was started because Martin Luther, the founder, identified and named this Beast power.
Today , it is only Rasta that keeps this teaching. That is why it is sad to I to hear some talking about Hitler this and Napoleon that.
Overstand i am not doubting these peoples contributions to the strenthening of the great Harlot, but like i said they are but mere servants of the evil design.
The Bible is very clear on this that there is very little room for doubt.
Most people when looking for prophecy concerning the last days, look to Revelations, which is well and good, but i would remind them that Jesus said in Mathew 24
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"
If you look closely the revelations on Daniel are retold in a different manner in Revelations
Thus The head of Gold of Daniel is the beast like a lion with eagles wing of Revelation both represent the kingdom of Nebuchednezzar Babylon
The chest of silver in Daniel is the beast like unto a bear in revelations both represent the next kingdom of Medo/Persia
The hips of brass in Daniel is the same beast that was like onto a leopard both represent the next super power Greece
and finally the Legs of Iron with ten toes of the feet is the same terrible beast with ten horns both represent the kingdom of Rome and the ten kingdoms it would divide into during its decline.

Those Ten horns or kingdoms were the Saxons, the Francs the Lombards etc which are today the English the French the Italians etc
but then amongst these ten horns will arise a new small horn
and it is this beast, this kingdom that satan has set up against all the laws of God Rev 13 ".....and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy"

Who is this beast, he is the unholy See , the so called Vicar of Christ with whom the nations of the earth have committed fornication

When His disciples ask Eyesus about the latter days..the first thing He tells them is Becareful, that no man decieve you

The world is still looking for the " bad guy" .. thats why they keep mentioning hitler and so on and so on
Wrong, this beast is a deciever, he is the snake which speaks with a forked tongue
Yes he is judas, he does not come with guns or bombs or knives..no he has his servants for that......he comes with a kiss....pretending to be a disciple of the Most High Jah

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/26/2008 5:52:37 PM

Jan Westmark - Celebrity News Service

Vatican City (CNS) - It has long been rumored that the bright red loafers worn by the Pope are designed by a Milan fashion house. The rumors surrounding the wardrobe of Pope Benedict XVI are now being set straight.

A Vatican newspaper said in its Thursday's edition that the Pope's loafers are not designer footwear.

"Such rumors are inconsistent with the simple and somber man who, on the day of his election to the papacy, showed to the faithful gathered in St. Peter's Square and to the whole world the sleeves of a modest black sweater," it said.

It appears as though the Pope prefers to dress according to tradition. Three years ago, around Christmas time, the Pope showed up for his weekly public audience in St. Peter's wearing a red fur-trimmed stocking cap. Many thought it was a Santa Claus hat. The hat, as it turned out, is a "camauro," which dates back to the Middle Ages and can be seen in many papal portraits.

On another occasion, Benedict sported a fabulous red velvet cape trimmed in ermine - another piece of traditional papal attire that had long been abandoned.

Copyright © 2003 - 2008 AHN - All rights reserved.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/2/2008 7:01:41 PM

my brother we all look for truth, and it is always good to hear an objective view of things not because we want to but the drive to seek truth push us. now i strongly belive the bible intreprets it self, now daniel said u oh king, that is babylon, is the head of goldand after u shall arise another kingdom,and a third. now the thrist three kingdoms are mention in daniel and are confermed by history and althongh the forth is not mentioned in daniel its clear because its Rome. they all ruled the whole of the known world. rome divided into ten, the ten toes; also the ten horns of revelation 13, 17. thats where america comes in. rome rules for a 1260 years from 538- 1798 when napolion in the french revolution took thr pope hostage and he died in exile
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/3/2008 12:28:12 AM

Ras KebreAB,

I wanted to have a long enough stretch of time to read your reasoning and respond, but I haven't had it yet. A proper response to that reasoning requires enough time to look into it. So when I find the hours, I will reason.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/3/2008 1:21:40 PM

No rush i,take your time
Like i said,i made that post long time ago, and i havent iditated on these things for a while,so even i too have to go through it again and see if there are any adjustments to be made in i reasoning.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/10/2008 10:25:07 PM

Yes I seen my brother seen. So then.......

What are InI going to do about it?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/10/2008 10:30:48 PM

Pray unto the King,give HIM the praise

Save your soul and your life
and by your example, show those around you to do the same.

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I