Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2891&start_row=1

Double Rainbows

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fapoo Sent: 6/24/2008 8:51:06 PM

A beautiful double rainbow blessed my life today.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 6/25/2008 6:05:04 PM

Blessings

It is events like these that remind I of the beauty of Jah world... I remember one day when I was walking though a park and I had been having a very bad day. Suddenly when I looked at a bed of flowers, I noticed that the sun was casting a rainbow on the water droplets emmitting from a sprinkler. It was something of such astounding and sudden beauty that I cannot describe it, even though it seems such a mundane thing... It raised my spirits for the rest of the day, that simple beam of light...

One Love

Messenger: Anthony Humboldt Sent: 7/18/2008 10:43:33 PM

Many times I've seen natural occurences as answers to prayers. Its blessed to get a sign from the Lord. One of the most blessed things I've ever seen was at a Nyahbingi when people were trying to call the Ises off shorter than planned. The people who decided to cut it short I guess were the landowners, so it wasnt a decision of all the congregation. They got a big tub of water, not a bucket, like a fifteen or twenty gallon tub and poured it into the fire pit. It steamed off and the flames came up again until after the third tub was poured, and the firepit was still glowing red. That much water should have put the fire out the first time and I know it was His Majesty showing disappointment with the brethren. I'm sure they could feel it. The look on their faces was priceless.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/20/2008 3:35:26 PM

BLESSED LOVE MY LAWDS AND EMPRESSES

Amazing thing happened today, it started to rain I was outside with I friends and it started raining we then stood under this roof and waited thru the rain. When the raining ceased we decided to go some place else, because the place we were was opposite the police departament, at about that time a rainbow showed up and felt very happy since I haven't seen one for about half a year maybe little less...

so we went away behind this building, but as we was going I remembered reading this tred and I tought JAH has never showed I a double rainbow,

SO we are at the back of this building. Well where I live it is not to good to walk around at these places on the evenings, especially for a guy with locks, so anyways as we where going behind the building we saw a police car cruise by, and behind the building there where some Eastern European Rudebwoys the ones that dress with trainers everyday and shave they head ROOK knows, maybe ones in London saw them Russians, Lithuanians same types of rudebwoys and gangsters, well at least old-school, now a days it's a white color thief....
so from the look on their faces we could see "trouble" written all over them, so we decided to go back to where we started because though it's on other side of the street of a police station, somehow this roof casts a shadow so nothing is seen...anyways as we was smoking the spliff rainbow appeared once again and then I started looking at it and I saw another one witch was just up the half circle of a rainbow looking a little bit out of focus, but still it was a DOUBLE RAINBOW.

Idren JAH know how I felt at that moment.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I