Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2885&start_row=11

Ital food?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/26/2008 5:06:20 PM

do any try to eat injera, and the many vegetable dishes that come along with it... i can get ingredients for the I once the sun is shining, but i eat them everyday

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/2/2008 7:34:39 PM

Is cheese considered ital? Like cheese pizza? I might be mistaken, but I think I heard HIM Haile Selassie enjoyed eating cheese and fruit while residing in England.

Ever since I got in college, I have stopped eating flesh. In high school I tried to stop eating flesh, but my parents thought I would waste away, and my friends I know would have laughed me to scorn. So in high school I only ate chicken. But now I have stopped eating flesh. I do eat fish from time to time though.

I don't think cheese is considered dead flesh, am I mistaken? I don't eat cheese too much anyways, I have mostly been eating fruit, vegetables, and carbohydrate foods like potatoes, chips, hashbrowns, and waffles.

I try to follow the Bobo advice to get the red, gold, and green in every meal

JAH LOVE

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 8:30:18 PM

Greetings to JAH All RASTAFARI
The fresher the better for the body Live foods more than cooked is always good. If the Iman is folllowing a vegan Diet than dairy would not be concidered vegan. If the I can find fresh farm cheese perhaps, a vegan diet considers anything made from or the bypproduct of any animal, (meat cheese eggs, dairy etc...) or insect (bees= honey) to be deemed from animal and strict vegans do not eat theses things. It is personal as prayer Iman feel and I diet changes with the seasons and what is available in the local area. I man consume some fresh organic cheese and milk or cream, and plenty of colors from Jah rainbow of fruits and vegetables. I&i try to eat as much live fruits and veggies possible, but still like I rice and peas with coconut milk and boiled corn and roasted garlic with olive oil. YES JAH provide good things for the body. Iman never concider pizza to be Ital. like I mentioned it is personal like the Prayer. I body is different than Eleazar1234 body there forit may need some different things. I taste is probably different too. I man like strong hot peppers, I children fuss when I serve this. LOL... peppers are good for the sinus. YES I.
For I man I will fast a few days when the seasons change and add things slowly to the body, that way I man can tell if things give I some reaction, like allergy. some times. I love whole grain sprouted bread but I have a sensitivity to wheat flour durring the middle of winter, but not in summer. so it is good to give the body a break to see what foods are doing I good. respect to the I and remember this is I man's own opinion. there is many different ways per individual. Peace and LOVE RASTAFARI LIVE> SELASSIE I wahdahdah

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/2/2008 8:34:51 PM

I give thanks for the answer

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/2/2008 8:47:49 PM

Is it true that dairy products cause mucus formation, or is that a myth?

Give Thanks

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 10:21:47 PM

It is true

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I