Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2880&start_row=1

MY LAWD AND EMPRESS''

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/18/2008 10:35:48 AM

IMMANUEL3

IM LEAVING ON TUESDAY TO WORK DOWN SOUTH AND OUT WEST SO I PROBABLY WONT BE AROUND A COMPUTER ...BLESSED HEART OF LOVE ROYAL FAMILY,
"MANS BREAD AND BUTTER IS ONLY ASSURED WEN HE WORKS FOR IT"....
KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH. ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

RAS KEBRA IM LISTENING TO THAT SAME SPEACH U WROTE OF EARLIER
I WILL TRY TO FIND AWAY TO GET SOME MORE TO U ..
ON MY RETURN..
EMMANUEL SAYS ALSO ..

I KING EMMANUEL THE GOOD SHEPARD AT THE DOOR COME FOR MY CHILDREN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE..
TELL JUDAH HEART THAT TOO. WEN U HEAR FROM HIM LOL

EMPRESS YAA THE I STILL IS SUPERIOR TO ANY WOMAN IN REASONIN IVE EVER KNOWN ...LOVE TO U SISTA U REMIND ME OF EMPRESS MENEN I
TRU WORKS AND CONCIOUS..U KNOW..
PLUS MY GRAND MOTHERS BEST FREIND
{SHE LIKE A AUNTY TO ME} WAS FROM LAGOS SHE MADE MY SUIT AND KUFI WEN I WAS 10..SHE SHARED A SIMILAR SPIRIT AS THE I..YOUR WORDS SOME TIMES REMIND ME OF HER ESPECIALLY THE DREAM U HAD ABOUT THE CARDS ..
SHE WAS A VERY DREAMING MYSTICAL CONCIUOS BEATIFUL QUEEN .

ARK I GIVE THANKS FOR THE DILLIGENCE AND KEEPING JAH WORKS ALIVE TRU GATHERING SONS AND DAWTAS TOGETHER THO THERE IS NUCKEL HEADS FROM TIME TO TIME
THIS PAGE KEEPS A GOOD FEW TOGETHER IN TOUCH ALL OVER THE GLOBE .. BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD GIVE THANKS
PRINCE LITHU ...{HOTEP}
LOVE MY BROTHER
I TALK TO YOU BEFOR E I GO IM SURE BLESSED LOVE
IMMANUEL GOD

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/18/2008 1:38:13 PM

Be blessed on your mission. How loving for you to post.

-RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/18/2008 11:37:22 PM

ROOK FARI SELAH,

Blessings and Strength on your journey, and may the Most High Jah RasTafarI guide and protect the I and be with the I with every step.

Ark I

Itinual Praises to Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/19/2008 2:35:31 AM

Yes I

I hope the I link I up...and give thanks for the I presence here and may JAH holy face shineth upon the I.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/19/2008 10:57:54 AM

Blessed Heart of Love Honourable

Selassie I Bless the i with Guidance and Itection in thy coming in and coming out

""MANS BREAD AND BUTTER IS ONLY ASSURED WEN HE WORKS FOR IT"...."
Give thanks for the R word
Might I add
"Unemployment is harmful - it harms and damages the unemployed himself, his nation and his country. Employers should strive to create more jobs. Workers should attend to their work with diligence and vigour. These twin attributes are the cornerstones for progress." H.I.M

Forward ever Forward.
As the i said,the i wont be around a computer,but if and anytime the i get a chance,let ini know how things are going for the i.
Speaking of work,there is something i wanted to ask the i.
I know say the i have isperience with sound systems and things,i dont know if the i is involved with those type of thing anymore,but i was wondering if you might know some people who are that i can link with,you know, djs and such....the i know i email,isesites@hotmail.com. if you have any thoughts.

i will look forward to recieving some more speech tapes from the i, in due time.

Be Haile Blessed
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI King Aplha Queen Omega

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I