Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2841&start_row=1

Will be moving the Website really soon

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/10/2008 5:11:27 PM

I will be moving the website in the next 2 or 3 days after I finish testing the new web server.

The new web host is much faster than the one the website is currently on. You might have noticed that after the website was down for a few days a little while ago, when it came back up, the main forum topic page loaded slower than before.

My old web host moved the website to a new server which was supposed to be better, but as you can see it is worse, not better.

You should notice a big difference when I complete the switch to the new web host. I did a test and when I loaded up the forum topic page here, it took about 11 seconds to load. I then tested it on the new web host and it only took 1 second.

So in a day or two, expect the posting of messages to be disabled, it will be disabled for about 24 hours.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2008 8:09:46 PM

all king selassie i blessings to u for your vision its some thing i also would like to do i tried blue voda which gives me a hard time, just want to bring the truth as his majesty gave it to ini, using the bible, history and his majesty words to prove my view, which i consider three witnesess, cannot go wrong. but all blessings to u. keep it up

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 7/18/2008 4:32:28 PM

Greetings to you ARK I

You my beloved bredren are indeed a blessing to InI, and I look forward to the progress that you are making in spreading the knowledge of Haile Selassie I and InI.

One Love and blessings in the name of the father Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari Bless.

PEACE AND LOVE ARK I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I