Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=284&start_row=11

I am not alone, Jah is with I

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/10/2004 4:09:52 PM

Yes, I am, Not alone, I is with I, in I, around I.
If I didn't love I, would I be around today?
Perfect love, oneness. Jah rastafari Haile Selassie I.
Immanuel I, God is with us, in us, for us.

Messenger: OneLuv7 Sent: 11/16/2004 12:35:16 PM

Ark I

thank you for your response, it helped alot! im really interested in the topic of RasTafarI, and i would like to learn as much as i can. I am attendint college right now in Illinois, and i was given an assignment in my English class to write a paper on any topic i choose. I chose RasTafarI, i was wondering if maybe i could interview you, as one of my sources. if it wont be too much of a problem for you, please let me know, and i will email u some questions i have about the topic,

much love
Kamila

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2004 10:22:48 PM

Yes I,

The I can interview I, I would be honoured.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: OneLuv7 Sent: 11/22/2004 2:33:17 PM

Ark I

do you have an email adress i could send you questions through? or would you reather me post them on here?

much love
kamila

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/22/2004 11:04:56 PM

Bless,

If the I clicks the Email Link in the middle of the red, gold, and green at the bottom of the page, the I can send I an email. I will reply to your email and then you will have I email address.

I don't like to display I email address on the Internet, spamming programs search the internet for email addresses so that they can send junk mail.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I