Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2838&start_row=31

White or Black?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/23/2008 8:45:15 PM

Thank you. It is always a heartwarming feeling to trod among the like and truth.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/24/2008 6:36:10 PM

well as for me the the life of abraham lincon inspire i just as much, and to i no doubt jah send that one, america was formed when he did it

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/7/2008 2:26:28 PM

One thing that I find interesting, is that in today's high tech world, many of our African brothers and sisters do not have the money to get a computer, much less to keep the service up and running. In some countries you are lucky if you make 4 dollars an hour such as Istanbul Turkey. In other countries families are struggling just to make it.

As a black woman, I would not even have a computer, if it was not for my mother. She gave it to me, so I can use it while I attend school. That was very nice of her to do so.

So the point is, that when we hear from Rastas on the internet these days, are we realy getting the voice of all Jah Idren, or just the one's with money?

It is no secret(without being offensive) that more whites have computers than blacks. Therefore this new age rasta reasoning via the internet is mostly white people. The true voice of Rastas may not even be properly represented on the internet. Not to say that whites can not be Rasta, but I am saying that all Rastas are not being heard, due to lack of funds. That is just a fact.

So when topics such as this come up, my question is .........who continues to fuel this debate? Is it the blacks or whites?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/7/2008 4:19:58 PM

Blessed love

InI breddren ROOK is white and he was in his 20s and started using computer just now...He is a true Bobo Idren, Emmanuel head on his shoulders.

Also mind than not all white people are wealthy..all in all it depends on the country, the privileged countries have the chance, here in UK, 1hour - 1 pound...my bredren, the only Ras left in Lithuania, is an orphan, grew up with his grandparents, old people have it bad in Lithuania, I mean really bad, sometimes it's either medication or food, just choose...u know, so he is a poor youth, also he is downpressed in the system because of being a Russian...

If there was a tabernacle near by me...the internet would be not my thing.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2008 11:36:17 PM

Eboni Yehuda,

It is both black and white that are fuelling this debate. In the years I have had this forum or been on other forums, I have seen both bringing up and participating in this or other related topics.

In general on the internet, it is of course a fact that not everyone's voice is heard on this or other forums. But I do know that many types of voices are heard.

With the exception of a few where I have seen a post mentioning whether they are black or white, I don't know who on this forum is black or white. What I do know is that some are black, some white, and some of many other people in the world. Also, I don't know how much money people have, but some have mentioned that they don't have much, I don't think I remember anybody saying that they are wealthy.

There are likely some of many combinations of race, nationality and financial status. And from what I have seen around I, more and more people are getting computers and internet access who don't have a lot of money. And some who can't afford it, still have access at their school or libraries.

I look to what people say and do to sight if it is of use for I or not, and to sight what kind of person they are, and if they are around I or their Irits travel to I, I also look at that. I look at these things whether or not I know their race, nationality or financial status, because who they are is the most important thing to I.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/10/2008 10:50:10 PM

Here is a list of countries from where people visited this website in July. Not all of them reasoned on the forum, all I know is that they came to the website. There are 118 countries in the list.

Algeria
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Bermuda
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cayman Islands
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Ethiopia
European country
Faroe Islands
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Germany
Great Britain
Greece
Guam (USA)
Guatemala
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Iran
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Latvia
Lebanon
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Mauritius
Mexico
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Nepal
Netherlands
New Caledonia (French)
New Zealand
Nigeria
North Korea
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Russian Federation
Saint Kitts & Nevis Anguilla
Saint Lucia
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Singapore
Slovak Republic
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Tanzania
Thailand
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uruguay
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Zimbabwe

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/13/2008 8:47:17 AM

I love you Ark I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 8/16/2008 12:56:31 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF H.I.M. "until the color of a man skin is of no more signifigant than the color of his eyes there will always be war." H.I.M. so JAH say! InI has blood under i skin same color as black, white, yellow, brown, purple or if dem green, SEEN. check what is in JAH heart of man and you will find if the message is coming through. how wonderful is the internet and we as JAH children must deal with vibes and not the way one looks. How can one even speculate weather JAH reasoning is from man, wombman, black white, blue green red etc... JAH works in the form of the rainbow and all is included.
So color i no deal with. i and I hear to help promote the teachings of RASTAFARI SELASSIE I. that is the end and beginning.
As for who caught sighting of JAH first we should look to the babes and suckling. It gives I great comfort to see all forms of color , race, creeds and countries checking into the message of H.I.M. remember this all JAH children will come to the Father eventually or they will be wood for the FIRE! respect to all who LIVE < LOVE AND LAUGH. JAH is I driver, one last TING. every man and wombman born on this earth at some time have evolved from African decent. it is I knowing AFRICA is the womb of all our children. let the prodical son and daughters return and love them like H.I.M. does. for it is up to JAH to judge not i. i Niether condem or convert. i and i am love in action, wahdahdah...

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/16/2008 7:14:36 PM

Blessed Words WAHDAHDAH

Give Thanks

Love RasTafarI

Forward to Zion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I