Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2833&start_row=1

I FINALLY SEEN RASTAFARI RISIN DISS INI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/7/2008 6:27:59 PM

Rook corrected himself in his following post.
The video was not posted by Rastafari Rising.
Ark I

YO MEMBER THE MUTA TAPES INI WERE REASONIN ABOUT BEFORE?
I SEEN A RADIO SHOW WITH SOME BOBO
TALKING TOO SOME CHRISTIAN.. ON U TUBE
MUTA HAD CAPTIONS DISSING THE TRINITY SAYIN THAT IT IS BABYLON THINKIN THE IDEA OF TRINITY..AS THE PRIEST WAS RSLAININ THE TRINITY TO THE PREACHER.
BUT HIS MAJESTY NAME IS MIGHT OF THE TRINITY
SO HOW ON EARTH ARE THEY STILL CALLING THERE SELF RASTAFARI RISIN
SHOULDNT IT BE BULL SHIT RISIN
THERES NO RASTAFARI
WITH OUT THE TRINITY
WHOM, HIS MAJESTY IS THE HEAD I WISH I COULD REMEBER THE NAME OF THE VIDEO.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/7/2008 6:34:09 PM

Greetings...

Hon. Rook, please post the link if the I sees the video again, I'd be interested to check it out, in the meantime I'll look for it too, and post it if I find it. Stay Blessed...

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/7/2008 7:49:52 PM

I FOUND IT, I MAY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE ON WHO POSTED THE VIDEO .
BUT REGAURDLESS
THE POWER OF THE HOLY TRINITY
IS NOW EVER WAS AND EVER SHALL BE ..
LONG BEFORE CONSTANTINE,NO MATTER WAT BABYLON HISTORY SAY!!
OR HAILE SELASSIE I WOULD NEVER COME IN THAT NAME FURTHER MORE BY SAYIN THESE THINGS THEY ARE DISCREDITING THE RT HON KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS THE 7 ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI
FIRE BUN!

I JUST CANT OVER HOW A MAN SAYS RASTAFARI AND DISCREDITS HIS MAJESTY ALSO..
HIS MAJESTY GLORIFYS THE CHRIST OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN..
SO TO SAY THAT EVEN THE TRU CRISTIANITY, IN ITS AFRICAN BIRTH PLACE OF TRU STATICAL / CHURCHICAL ORIGIN AS FAR AS A NATION IS CONCERENED...IT JUSS DONT MAKE SENCE TO ME
EMMANUEL IS EVER RIGHT..
AND YES BETWEEN THE LINES INDIRECT OR DIRECTLY
MUTA DISSES THE TRINITY ...EMMANUELS TEACHINGS

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/7/2008 10:11:21 PM

Do they know what they are really doing and saying

Besides the earth day of His Own Divine Majesty,there is not a more important date in the history of mankind other than Nov 2 1930
The day that the Almighty Father revealed HIS Name to the World,The Power of the Holy TriInity. Jesus the christ,Ras Tafari,are all given names at birth,Haile Selassie I is declared by the voice of the Almighty Himself
but they would rather put their faith on what babylon done taught them,and they really think that they have found hidden truth,and at the same time claim to be Rastafari, but ini know they have no Faith in Haile Selassie I, thats why they will change their minds with every change in the wind
what is the agenda?
So No apology if i dont pray "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/8/2008 1:05:52 AM

Babylon

hotta fyah on all this...their "facts" too.
Who teach them those facts??? Same slavemasters books teach them that, forget the X leader, Selassie I was before KMT...
ha ha ha
Nicean council, I actually even had Middle Age philosophy all this cemester(sick) so the patres of the church just formed the idea of this trinity it was before all this, it was before. male female and ufspring...Isn't that a trinity, a trinity of Iration...
stupid babylon, with their Horus and all those things, Sun gods and other Gods...
Don't listen to what they teach, it's all a matrix.

Only thing I can trust is the Bible and Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

"Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."
-Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/8/2008 11:05:03 AM

Trinity by Lucky Dube

I'm sleeping with my one eye open
'Cause I think you gonna come for me
You're sleeping with your gun in hand
'Cause you think I'm gonna make
Me move

I've been chasing white people all my life
You've been chasing black people all
Your life
Now that we know where we went
Wrong, it's time some truth came out here

You´re going to educate me
About white people
I will educate you about Black people and we'll unite
That's why they call me trinity
And my game is unity

Chorus
Trinity, unity

My brothers have been chasing racists all the time
Your brothers have been chasing freedom fighters all the time
But at the end of the day
We didn't know much about each other yeah

When you saw a black man
You saw a criminal,
When I saw a white man
I saw an oppressor
But now that we know where we went wrong
Let's unite

You will educate me about white people
I will educated you about black people

That is why they call my trinity
Cause my game is unity

Chorus till fade...

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 6/8/2008 7:37:36 PM

It realy bothers me to see our own people brain washed by stupid,dirty,hebetudinous fools!!!!!!!!

Babylonians realy deserve to burn,and get eaten by the lion!
no mater how hard we try to spread jah mesage they still follow dem,and preach ignourance.fyah bun dem,blaze dem.....

I feel very lucky that I escaped from there state of mind,and moved on to the world's true order BOBO SHANTI!.I- "give thanks to when Selassie I found we,I give thanks to when Emmanuel I get crowned,I give thanks to when Jah Marcus stand up for we!"(Anthony B.)

We all know we are right,and clean.ignore the world we are living in full of crime,and ignourance,let us Chant dem down!

HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/9/2008 1:27:48 AM

Haile Selassie I said,

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

Bible

Some people try to pretend that they are higher than Selassie I, they can pretend but they will never be higher than the Highest of High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. They think that in a few decades they have evolved and come to some higher understanding, when Selassie I promote an Iverstanding that is the same now and ForIver. From the beginning of Creation, there is only One way, and that Way is the Highest of High.

There is a good reason why 2000 years after the New Testament was made, Selassie I still promote it and show I and I to look to it. And there is also a good reason why several more thousands of years after the Old testament was made, Selassie I still promote it and show I and I to look to it.

Jah never changed, as Selassie I show I and I the word is One and the Same. It is people that are always trying to change this way or that way as long as the way they change to is avoiding Jah RasTafarI. If they would stop avoiding Selassie I, they would do the same thing now, in the past and in the future.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 6/9/2008 7:18:34 AM

Haile I

instead of trashing others and downgrading them, perhaps the I's would like to reason with the idrens that are in charge of "Rastafar I Rising"?
the bible is not the end all and be all of Rastafar I.
it is a book with many stories and no one is telling one and ones not to read it.
just to read it with discernment.
stepping out of the box and searching for truth is difficult to say the least, especially when ones have been conditioned for centuries, by the same teachings and tools used by the, for the most part, white man as a means of control and to justify slavery and oppression at their hands.
adam and eve?
immaculate conception?
walking on water and parting the red sea?
cmon now....
surely ones have questions and do not take everything in the word to be truth....
go back to the beginnings
go back and study ethiopia's history and the history of egypt...
with open eyes
and ones will see where the teachings in the word came from.
again, if the I's want to trash a one...why not go to the ones in charge of production of the program and reason...they are available for such...
closed ears = closed minds

Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/9/2008 9:33:39 AM

blessed love
ITS NOT BASHING..
WAT THEY DID WAS BASHING IN A UNDERBREATH
INSTEAD OF COMING RIGHT ON OUT AND SAYIN EMMANUELS TEACHINGS ARE BABYLON IN ORIGIN ..
THEY COME WITH SLY UNDERTONES SPEAKING AND TEXTING OVER THE BOBO BREDREN REASONIN WITH THE CHRISTIANS...
I HAVE WENT HEAD TO HEAD ALREADY WITH
THE CHURCH OF UPK BLACK ISRAELITES WHO ENDED UP NEVER WANTING TO REASON AGAIN, BECAUSE THEY COULDNT ARGUE TRUTH WITH A MAN OF "R" ONLY IGNORANT OLD WHITE FOLKS THEY PIK WITH..MOSTLY SO CALL JEWS.
WEN THEY SEEN ME IN PHILLY
I WAS WAITING IN FRONT OF THE CROWD WAITING TO GET PIKED WITH...
THEY ACT AS IF.. LIKE I WAS INVISIBLE..
AND THE SAME WILL HAPPEN WITH RISIN.HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE POWER OF WAT
???THE TRINITY
SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE CALLED BY HIS NAME "RASTAFARI RISIN" AND DISS THE TRINITY AS A BABYLON ORIGIN..
AND YES BLACK MOSES PART THE RED SEA ..AND EVEN CHINESE MONKS WALKED ON WATER THATS NOT FAR FETCHED TO BELEIVE GOD HIMSELF DID THIS

MUTA HIM SELF SAID IT IS A STUPID IDEA FOR ANY WHITE PERSON TO BE A RASTAFARI..JUST AS STUPID AS A BLACK CATHOLIC..
WHO IS IT NOW WHO IS CLOSE MINDED?
I AM A BOBO SHANTY OF BLACK IRISH DECENT..HOW COULD I BE THE ONE CLOSE MINDED? MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS CATHOLIC!!
MMM...ANY ONE WHO READS SELASSIE I SPEACHES WOULD KNOW THAT HE DEFENDS CHRISTIANTY, THE CHURCH ,THE TRINITY, AND THE BIBLE..
HAILE SELASSIE I IS A MAN WHOS" GLORY IN THE BIBLE"
WAS HE CONDITIONED ????LOL.
U CANT FOLLOW ANY BIBLICAL PERSON AND DENY THE BIBLE..
WAT WOULD SELASSIE I SAY, TO A MAN WHO DISS THE TRINITY OR THE BIBLE ?
READ HIS SPEACHES AND MAKE YOUR DECISION..
HAILE BLESSED

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I