Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2833&start_row=21

I FINALLY SEEN RASTAFARI RISIN DISS INI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/11/2008 11:47:49 AM

Has the I seen the Jesse Jendah documentary "Runaway Slave" (not just the music video)he travels to Botswana and reasons with the first Bobo camp..
yes i have that
AND JESSE GETS ON STRIKE A BAD NERVE WITH ME MORE THAN ANY ONE ON CREATION
HE WENT TO THE HILL
WITH A BIG HEAD TALKIN OVER PRIESTS... I DESPIZE THAT
AND LOOK CARE FULLY WEN HES TALKING ABOUT THAT SUBJECT,TO THE PRIEST,
KEMIT IS NOT SOME THING, INI DWELL ON..WHEN EVER EGYPT COMES UP WE JUST HEAR COME OUT OF HER

AND JESSE ALSO SAID THAT THE PHARO WAS A EVIL WHITE PHAROH WHO HAD ISRAEL IN SLAVERY..
THATS JUST NOT TRU
MOSES COULD NEVER HAD POSED AS A EGYPTIAN IF THE PHARO WAS WHITE
JESSE NEEDS TO HUMBLE HIME SELF IN THE PRESENCE OF PRIESTS SERIOUSLY...

WITH ALL HONOR RESPECT AND LOVE ,PREIST LAMONT WAS LOOKING A LIL UNSURE DURING THAT REASONIN BOUT THE PHAROH.BECAUSE HE DIDDNT KNOW....AND WITH REASON ILL BET IF HE ASKED PREIST HAROLD THAT SAME THING HE COULDNT HAVE DONE ALL THE TALKIN
JESSE IS AGGRESSIVE.AND WAS TRYIN TO HYPE THE YOUNG PRIEST..
INI DONT STUDY KEMIT LIKE THAT ..IS JUST SO..MY LAWD
INI DEAL WITH SERVICE AND SALVATION..
INI DO INDEED SEE EMANUEL AS THE WAY TO THE FATHER
THE SAME CHRIST WHO BLED 5 WOUND FOR U MY LAWD..GIVE THANKS FOR THIS
HEAVY REASONIN THE FORUM NEEDS THAT.
MUTA ALSO SAID BEFORE THAT HE DONT BELEIVE IN SUPER NATURAUL
BEINGS
AND OR CHRIST WEATHER BLACK, OR THE WHITE ONE MUTA SAID HE DONT BELEIVE IN CHRIST
EMMANUEL SAYS JON 4 4
ANY ONE THAT CONFESSETH CHRIST IN SPIRIT IS OF GOD
ANY ONE WHO DENY CHRIST IS OF SATAN
EMMANUEL SAYS THIS EVERY DAY.. FAITH FULLY
BOBO SHANTY DOCTRINE IS THE TRUTH OF THE BLACKNESS AND THE BIBLE IS INI BOOK SELASSIE I WOULDNT LIE TO ALL OF US AND SAY CHRISTIANITY AND IN SECRET WORSHIPPIN GODS OF EGYPT..
BLESSED LOVE HON .
7 WORDS OF LOVE GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/11/2008 2:27:44 PM

my lawd

I tought when is the I gonna bring up my name...well this so happened that I choose this name long time ago as a stage name, so it stack here, I would change it if I could, but it is how it is...
yes and I stand here firm, they where pagan. Babylon is a high civilization u know, modern Babylon is high-tech, who needs KMT majik nwhen u can blow up whole city wit one push of a button. does this mean I should praise it?
by the way all their clean shaven, polished people give I the opposite impression.
yes pagan...politheistic re-legion, witch mean a lot of dietys, witch means - no god, just some astronomical gods or something derived from nature and it's cycles, witch in turn mean vain imagination. Some had to come up wit these gods no? or do u think they where real and they came and revealed themselfes?

Those people wheren't Christian, they where Xtian.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 6/11/2008 3:34:29 PM

2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/12/2008 7:52:27 AM

Give Thankhs Hon. Rook and Prince Hotep...

We speak of our History and how it affects our future, and this is a cycle which has been going on since Iration, I love to see how deep the well spring goes, it is the infinite source of life.

Hon. Rook, I feel quite sure that I've heard Emmanuel say that if a man professeth himself as Christ in Flesh, then he is a man of God, but if a man professeth himself as Christ in Spirit, the he is not. So I was confused when the I said "ANY ONE THAT CONFESSETH CHRIST IN SPIRIT IS OF GOD", but maybe this is not important. For my own Self I see the reality of what I Am as being housed in the temple of the body, the culmination of the what I Am potential spirit, in this life on earth, would result in Christ housed in the temple of Flesh, so I thought I had personally overed what Emmanuel was saying, but I'd appreciate the I's perspective too. As I agreed with the I before, the fundamental message of the Bible is still preserved and so Ones' may really not feel the need to dig deeper, to each their own I suppose. Truth, however, could be our greatest source of unity and while it is very saddening, the Bible has been used as a tool of division for a long time now. As for the white Pharoh, there have been a great number of dynasties in Kemet where people of different backgrounds had come into Kemet overthrew the reigning Kings and peoples' and taken control, this has led to people now seeing Kemet through many different lenses. So while a more ancient Kemet may have been a beautifully wholistic society, it then fell from its height and into the hands of an oppressor.

"SELASSIE I WOULDNT LIE TO ALL OF US AND SAY CHRISTIANITY AND IN SECRET WORSHIPPIN GODS OF EGYPT..
BLESSED LOVE HON . "

If they're One and the same, where is the lie, and why focus on the many personalities of God, when they all culminate in man's full potential, Hon. Rook, I too Glory in the Bible.

Hon. Rook, has the I ever reasoned with any Bobo over that video and Jesse's approach, I would be very interested to hear about it.

Prince Hotep, "who needs KMT majik nwhen u can blow up whole city wit one push of a button. does this mean I should praise it?"

No, this is the perversion of Kemet and whatever we are calling magic, by foreign invaders who took knowledge and bastardized the shyt out of it.

"by the way all their clean shaven, polished people give I the opposite impression"

The I should check out more Kemetic art, there's plenty of wooly haired peoples, and the King Asuar (Osiris) is always depicted with a beard and a crown. Cleanliness, however, was a major part of thier culture, so it should be no suprise that they depict themselves as polished.

"yes pagan...politheistic re-legion, witch mean a lot of dietys, witch means - no god, just some astronomical gods or something derived from nature and it's cycles, witch in turn mean vain imagination. Some had to come up wit these gods no? or do u think they where real and they came and revealed themselfes?"

Those deities are merely personifications of the different aspects of the One as I have said before, and I certainly don't see why we would abandon nature and its cylces as they are Life and through it we observe Iration. The Bible is based on so many aspects of nature, especially astronomical aspects, there is no way we can look away from this fact and find truth. The personalities of God are derived from man's observations of himself, that is how man came up with them, and they were revealed the moment man opened his own eyes. If we want to go off on a tangent we could investigate more the evidence that Ausar (Osiris) was in fact a very real Ethiopian King who traveled up the Nile to expand his Kingdom and establish Ma'at (holy law) on either side of the river Nile banks, it's beautiful, but, then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

SELAM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/12/2008 9:15:56 AM

SunofMan said,
--------------------
Those deities are merely personifications of the different aspects of the One
--------------------

That is also how I see it. I feel that the divisions that are made between people are caused by people, not Jah. Just as I reasoned in Power Struggle, people throughout history use any means they can to group people together in order to use them to fight others so that they can get more land and power.

From what I know about Egypt, some things I agree with and some things I don't. I don't know of all the things that the people of KMT dealt with, but it is likely that there are other things I don't agree with, just as I don't agree with some of the things most groups of people do. Some people from all walks, whether Egyptians, Israelites, Christians or Rasta sometimes deal with wickedness. I won't excuse the wickedness of Egyptians throughout history, just as I won't excuse the wickedness of any other people. I support is towards righteousness and against wickedness, whether within Iself or outside.

It is so easy for people to get into the mentality of speaking against this or that group of people. So just as some speak against Egyptians, many who support the ways of KMT, think that they must speak against other trods, like the trod of the Bible and others. What would be much better is for people to spend their time promoting the righteousness of the way they support, instead of putting down other ways.

Like I have said many times, so many people come here who support the ways of KMT, but all they do is speak against other ways. They don't promote the ways of KMT and show the wisdom and knowledge that comes from Egypt. Some of them might imagine that they are holding some kind of secret by not sharing the ways, but it is no secret, people can find the information about KMT the same way they did. The real reason behind it is this divisive mentality within people, it is such a backwards thinking, to spend almost all of their time pointing out faults in other ways, but almost never sharing wisdom and knowledge that will Rise people Higher.

I am not saying that people shouldn't point out wickedness, because I feel that people should speak against wickedness and speak for righteousness. What I am saying is that there needs to be balance, and the more the balance is towards promoting righteousness the better.

People have to ingrain this saying from Selassie I that I have put up many times before.

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

If we don't keep this saying in our head and remind I and I selves about it, we will always sometimes accept wickedness and reject righeousness. Just because somebody does wrong, doesn't mean they never do right, and just because somebody does right, doesn't mean they never do wrong.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I