Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2829&start_row=71

Black President

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Mikey Ites Sent: 10/29/2008 7:14:14 AM

Greetings and love, I and i is a newcomer here.

On The Obama comment 'ninemiles', i Must agree that it does seem that even if he does win the elections next week, it will mean a small victory for the people.

Yes, we will have a Black (mixed) president, But this alone does not mean that the country will change to benifit I & I people. The men behind the whitehouse. The world banks, The Rothchilds etc..

These people will still be free to do as they do now.

My real fear is that the U.S wants Obama for president so as to subdue activism toward a freedom agenda. With Amerikans being as brainwashed as they are it seems possible if not likley that obama, though he seems to be genuine will become another puppet in the Whitehouse.

I'm not saying that a black president is a negative thing at all, it is to my eyes still a step in the right direction, i just worry that the media will try thier best to portray it as a LEap instead and that is very dangerous.

Jah Live
Praise the king
Jah rastafari

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/29/2008 8:46:58 AM

One World Government is here!

Doesn't matter who they determine is president!

It is still not too late for GW to be the last sitting president!

"Yes, we will have a Black (mixed) president, But this alone does not mean that the country will change to benifit I & I people. The men behind the whitehouse. The world banks, The Rothchilds etc.."

Who pray tell is we?

"With Amerikans being as brainwashed as they are it seems possible if not likley that obama, though he seems to be genuine will become another puppet in the Whitehouse."

Obama only seems to be genuine to the masses who are sleep walking believing in that Amerikkkan dream stuff. He's gonna lead them straight to planned parenthood for the next round of carcenogens designed to reduce population.

"it is ignorant to say it dont matter who win, jah rise kings and bring down kings, and the benifits that we enjoy today is ecause men when they were in power did the right thing."

I don't think it is appropriate to write people off as being "ignorant" just because you don't agree with their position.

I am not ignorant and I know (which is the opposite of ignorance) that it doesn't matter who is president and I left out the verb "win" because there was never a real race, more like a procession of events.

Also, Ron Paul could've beat both McCain and Obama, yet neither party solicited him, why? Answer: First, they knew there was no contest to be had, nor no race to be run. Lastly, The democratic and republican organizations are not opposing political parties; they are massa media's propoganda machines and are owned and controled by the Illuminati which consists of the Rothchilds, the Rockerfellas, and The Bildebergers!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/29/2008 8:12:28 PM

i also think it is ignorant to think obama is going to bring people to plant parent hood, while saying nothing is going to change, how will he do that, i guess mc cain will make eveyone keep there child?

u seem to also get cut this time in mc cain propaganda,lol

some people seem ignorant by what they say, that don't mean they are

ignorant= not knowing

there is a reason the third party candidates don't make it, i was leasoning to one from the constituationl party on c-span, ho wanted to take america from wto,and many other organisations, bacisally isolation,

it is the people who put them there and although they have a following they dont have lots there views are many times extream, mix with many good ideas also.

we will give obama the same opertunity as all the rest and we will see his works, and for the sake of black people i pray the most high will bless and guide him, to have a good presidency.

if not u can imagin what will be said of black people

and seeing they cant stop his presidency, they might make it difficult for him.

but i see jah has mde it possible for him to be where he is and to win with help from the house and congress, with a demorcrat majority

i put my self out there, lol,if not i will take my fia, lol

blessed

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/30/2008 12:07:58 PM

"i also think it is ignorant to think obama is going to bring people to plant parent hood, while saying nothing is going to change, how will he do that, i guess mc cain will make eveyone keep there child?"

Not following Obama does not automatically mean embracing McCain. I am not referring to abortion, just because I mentioned planned parenthood.

Whoever is president (and it has already been determined that it will be Obama) will usher in the agenda of the New World Order. This includes the ongoing mechanisms used to reduce population:

DNA-it was thought that this would give judicial systems leverage to incarcerate more black males, but it backfired and has forced them to release wrongly convicted people

Free Birth Control-this is the only medical issue that is 100% funded under any and every program from none at all, to state sponsored health care, to private insurance. I have private insurance and every provider we have had pays for it with no copayments, but charges out the gazoo for medicines that prevent cancer and heart disease

Birth control pills were originally designed to regulate menstrual cycles for women with fertility problems. It was then marketed to minorities and distributed through government sponsored programs and in some cases, mandatory as conditions for receiving assistance. Prior to the use of artificial hormones to prevent pregnancy and growth hormones injected into animals, cancer was rare in the black community. Now it has killed an entire generation of professional black females who were in high school and college when the "pill" was introduced and/or received government surplus foods through the "department of agriculture surplus" program that distributed dry milk, cheese, butter, etc. With respect to the "pill", the manufacturers new it caused cancer, but the lawyers told them it would take at least 10 years before there would be a enough cases for anyone to make the connection. It was also determined that the profit margin would be so hefty that they wouldn't even miss the money that would be paid out in settlements.

Food and Drug administration? That's just as bad as doctors and lawyers sharing the same practice!

A lot of my statements on the surface sound like speculatory opinions and may even appear to be due to ignorance, yes I said it, IGNORANCE. However, it couldn't be farther from the truth. My opinions and positions have developed over a 40 year period as a result of ongoing research, investigation, etc. Therefore evidence to support my positions exists, thus nullifying the term IGNORANCE!

The Obama issue is no different. Most of the stances that people are taking are based on massa media's propaganda machine. I am looking at other factors and investigating what is going on that is not on the news, in commercial advertising, and in the spotlight, like those who went to Jena, LA should've been doing. While they were marching over some nooses in a tree, that had been cut down, the lawmakers in washington were passing legal nooses to hang their descendents. AND OBAMA AND BILLARY VOTED FOR IT TOO!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/30/2008 6:30:36 PM

Give thanks Empress, good to know ini have ones like you keeping their eyes on them

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/30/2008 9:20:55 PM

Ras Power,

You made a comment saying that Ras Sistren Khamyl has gotten caught up in mccain propaganda. Which is not so.

But you have been caught up in babylon propaganda. Notice that I didn't make a distinction to say you got caught up in obama propaganda. I didn't make a distinction because there is no distinction between mcain and obama, it is all the same, illusions, illusions, as Selassie I show I and I.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/1/2008 11:00:16 PM

Anytime you even consider one of the two candidates running you are already caught up. False hopes. InI dont have a two party sytsem this is two sides of the same evil coin. This is their masterplan, the marxist leninists (those who do anything to get into power, not necesarily communists) will do and say and promise whatever it is to get what they want.

Also, commenting to a comment earlier about Obama appearing genuine, I firmly disagree with this position and feel it is very naive. There has only been one candidate who appears to be genuinely genuine and that is Ron Paul. He is the only one that wants to cut down the FED and restore power to the people. He is the only one that does not want to spread "democrazy around the world" and have good relations and trade with all. Wake Up America!!! The most important election will likley be 2012, if by then we havent been completely enslaved in this devilish game of the so called rulers.

You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all of the time. Fyah bun them!!!!!!!

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/3/2008 7:51:25 AM

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/3/2008 3:04:21 PM

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/3/2008 11:43:01 PM

Bergy, you can't fool Khamyl none of the time. By 2012 there will be so much turmoil and civil unrest that there will be a police state and no more elections (not even pretentious ones).

Did anyone catch the Colin Powell coup? He endorses Obama, then Obama announces that he will have a place in his administration. Immediately the massa media plays it up as evidence of bypartisanship. WICKED SLICK

It was all to cover up what I already know and that is they were already on the same team and that is the players of the NWO.

Jah Bird, I don't get the video thing. Perhaps you could provide some commentary?

-RSK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I