Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2829&start_row=61

Black President

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/17/2008 6:40:55 PM

ROFL! This is nice, I don't like the original song but this version is def cool. I'm sure half those youths wish they could vote in this election. Have you seen the Tina Fey & Queen Latifah impersonations of Sarah Palin, LOL!!!!

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/21/2008 8:23:36 AM

talk about hate!!!
i posten this 3 part films.

part 2

part 3

i know it's nottin new

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/21/2008 10:04:57 AMHidden - Vanity
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2008 11:23:22 AM

Eleazar1234,

You should really think more before posting the things you post. It seems like the way you move is that you read something, and some part of what you read reminds you of a video, and then you just post it. Just because a video has some kind of connection to the reasoning, doesn't mean it is relevant.

I thought I reasoning was clear enough before when I told you:
-------------------------------------
Should you post a video about gun slinging if a topic is brought up concerning the war when Italy attacked Ethiopia.

Should you post a video about pimping and hoes if somebody brought up something about prostitution?

Should you post a video where a rapper is shouting bitches if somebody brings up a topic where they got in an argument with their empress?
-------------------------------------

Do I really have to go through every possible example before you realize what I am saying. Can't you take what I have already said and apply it to other situations.

What did you add to the reasoning by posting the two South Park videos? There have been times where people have sent I a South Park video that had some substance and relevance to it, so the issue is not because it is South Park, it is because of the lack of relevance and lack of usefulness of the videos you posted.

Most of the time when I speak of vanity, I am referring to this definition of it:

-lack of real value; hollowness; worthlessness
-something worthless, trivial, or pointless.

This is what I see a lot of the time with the videos you post. When I saw your first South Park video, I didn't say anything because of the slight relevance of it, and I didn't want to complain to you too much. But what was your thinking when you posted the video you just posted. Did you think, "Oh, there was mention of Hitler in the video Jah Bird posted, that reminds me of that South Park episode where cartman was dressed like hitler and getting people to march and chant with him, I should post that".

Do you see how Jah Birds videos had relevance and substance in regard to the reasoning. I didn't even have time to look through them yet, but from the first few seconds I saw, I could see the relevance. I watched the whole South Park video you posted to see if I could find some usefulness in it, but after looking at it, I just saw vanity of vanities, uselessness.

This forum is not a joke business to post vanity. Don't just post videos or articles that have no value, merely because they have some sort of connection to the reasoning.

It might be best for you to stop posting videos all together for a few months or more, because it seems like you are not able to grasp the concept of when and what video is appropriate to post. Maybe if you just reason for a few months and grow some more, you might reach the heights to realize when and what video should be posted. I am getting tired of bringing this up because it has already been brought up by I and others several times already.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/21/2008 3:08:34 PM

Ark I,

I am sorry about the cartman video. I thought it was funny and somewhat related to the video that Jah Bird had posted. To I, Cartman embodies the foolishness of racists and many people that live in America. I will stop posting videos and will just reason. Hopefully I can learn more and learn how to post videos that contribute to reasonings.

And I also give thanks for the onedropbooks.com again!

PRAISE JAH

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/28/2008 11:17:35 AM

Its coming

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 10/28/2008 11:41:08 AM

Jah Bless all The I Idren.

The time of Reckoning is at hand....

I have only seen such ignorance and Fallacy in one place......Amerikka.

As negative as the world may be, It can still be recovered. With Truth things will change. BUt it has to get worse before it can get any better.

The meek shall inherit the Earth. Itinual praises BE. JAH Ras TafarI Haile Selassie I Live Within...

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 10/28/2008 11:58:31 AM

Bless-ed. This come to I in Iditation....

from the Kebre Neghast ch.27:

"Now the man who is a being of honour, who was created in the image of God, if he doeth that which is good becometh like God; but the man who is a thing of nothingness, if he committeth sin becometh like unto the Devil-the arrogant Devil who refused to obey the command of his Creator-and all the arrogant among men walk in his way, and they shall be judged with him. And God loveth the lowly-minded, and those who practise humility walk in His way, and they shall rejoice in His kingdom. Blessed is the man who knoweth wisdom, that is to say, compassion and the fear of God."

I remember the story of Solomon in discussion with the Queen when they come across a labouror, wherein it states:

"And the labourer passed before SOLOMON, and as he was going by the King said unto him, "Stand still"; and the labourer stood still. And the King turned to the Queen and said unto her, "Look at this man. Wherein am I superior to this man? And in what am I better than this man? And wherein shall I glory over this man? For I am a man and dust and ashes, who to-morrow will become worms and corruption, and yet at this moment I appear like one who will never die. Who would make any complaint against God if He were to give unto this man as He hath given to me, and if He were to make me even as this man is? Are we not both of us beings, that is to say men? As is his death, [so] is my death; and as is his life [so] is my life. Yet this man is stronger to work than I am, for God giveth power to those who are feeble just as it pleaseth Him to do so." "

What it means to I, is that the Truth still stands no matter the Weather, so-to-speak. All Rgulation of Eathly doings are in the Hands of the Most High, ForIver. All InI can do is the Will of His majesty, no More, no Less. We as the Children of Earth are at the Mercy of the Father.

That Comforts I.

Apologies if i Strayed off topic. One Love Itinually.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 10/28/2008 7:29:29 PM

Greetings Idren,

To me it does not matter if it isObama or McCain, either way the Elites of the World will continue to rule.

I have only seen one light in this darkness and that is Ron Paul.

It is a foolish game the so called rulers and oppressors play with InI lives and no matter who becomes the next President, overall nothing will change. This one world government thing is still being pursued, likely faster under Obama than under McCain.

Also, and this may anger some here I may be afraid, why is all this talk of Obama being a black man when he is clearly half black half white. Looks like he clearly emphasizes his blackness, however, his philosophies and political agenda is all white. So what do we get? More Babylon.

Truth is treason, in the empire of lies. Ron Paul
The only difference between our form of government and that of the Sowjetunion is one more party. Jesse Ventura

I encourage you all to check out the Campaign For Liberty website and try to get involved at some level in taking back our land from the evildoers. This world will only change if InI each and everyone changes.

One Love

Bergy

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/28/2008 8:27:11 PM

it is ignorant to say it dont matter who win, jah rise kings and bring down kings, and the benifits that we enjoy today is ecause men when they were in power did the right thing.

H.I.M said is when men who could speak and act did not that evil rise.

we as the children of the most high should be able to say who is for us and who against us

blessed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I