Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2829&start_row=41

Black President

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/3/2008 12:23:27 PM

KING EMMANUEL IS LIFE,BLACK PRESIDENT GOD AND KING ..

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2008 5:17:18 PM

Give thanks Ark I, wise words as always.
Give thanks RSK, keep the fyah burning.
Give thanks Ras Power,you have been a source of great surprise to i on this one.

Give thanks Rook i Lord, Government of the Poor and have nots,Black Supremacy Righteousness of Salvation, Blessed Be

Jah Reign Supreme
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/3/2008 9:36:28 PM

I said something in the "apology for slavery" reasoning that I think is very related to this.

-------------------------
So they offer an apology so that the people that are almost fooled would become completely fooled, so they they will have more people fighting for them while they continue to fall. They already have others that have been completely fooled for a long time, and they accept that there will be some that cannot be fooled, but they don't worry because they have various other methods to deal with those types.

The saying is that you can't fool all the people all the time, but they are satisfied with at least fooling the majority, because that is all that is needed in a demon-cracy.

appology for slavery
-------------------------

I wonder if they want to put in a black president as another step to gain support from the Africans in their country. There are about 40 million Africans in the US, and I am sure the US would love for as many as possible to help them fight in the coming war.

It seems that the downpression of Africans was not sufficient to keep them poor enough so that more would join the army as a way to get a livable income. So they felt an apology for slavery and a black president would help make that desire come true.

From what I see in the media propaganda, it appears like they are working hard to get obama elected. It seems like the controllers of parliament want to flip the coin again, so they gave the orders to their propaganda department.

Also, it seems like the republicans are self sabotaging themselves with McCain's running mate choice. A running mate with a young daughter who is pregnant, who publicly says that the war in Iraq is the will of God.

Take a look at this news web page and especially the video of McCain's running mate that shows the statements that the article is speaking about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/palins-church-may-have-sh_n_123205.html

The saying is that you can't fool all the people all the time, but babylon is satisfied with at least fooling the majority, because that is all that is needed in a demon-cracy.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/4/2008 10:38:06 AM

Blessings for the usual wisdom that spews forth from the ever reasoning Ark I.......

"The saying is that you can't fool all the people all the time, but babylon is satisfied with at least fooling the majority, because that is all that is needed in a demon-cracy."

I go even one better, if they don't get a majority, they can always use the majority of the control they have in various venues and change the rules of engagement, such as Bush 2000.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/4/2008 12:37:00 PM

"From what I see in the media propaganda, it appears like they are working hard to get obama elected."
"Also, it seems like the republicans are self sabotaging themselves with McCain's running mate choice"

Yes i, i sight that too which is why i said in the beginning, is the question are they letting a black man become president or is it really that they are MAKING a black president.
To I thinking, the latter question is the more likely to be true.
So the next question would be WHY are they making a black president.

It is interesting what the i say Ark I
"I wonder if they want to put in a black president as another step to gain support from the Africans in their country."
It is a possibility.

On the other hand, i wonder f they want to put in a black president for the opposite reason, not to gain more Africans to their ranks,but to furthur deepen the division of the people along racial lines, which in America,Race,has always been a very simple way to divide the people.
Sometimes i even wonder about these so called black hebrew israelites.
I find it strange that at a time when America is going to have the first black president,there is a sudden proliferation of videos(just look in youtube) where these people are being allowed to preach hatred,talking about extermination of white people and all that.
Is that just a coincidence? Perhaps
As they say,timing is everything.

I suppose what i am wondering is,are the rulers of America sowing the seeds for a future civil war in America,which some have been talking about for a while now. Would they use that to introduce martial law and so on?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/4/2008 1:07:06 PM

Z I N G A...........how'd ya get so smart?

assassination of the obamanable president could lead to civil unrest and thus martial law

also, those hebrew isrealites you see only have the part of the information, thus the different rhetoric

in reality, under new world order, martial law, many will be killed

the marines have a motto: kill them all and let God sort them

-RSK

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/6/2008 12:02:01 AM

trust ini no one fool i. i only see potential at situations, i know what his majesty said about the united nations

The record of the United Nations during the few short years of its life affords mankind a solid basis for encouragement and hope for the future. The United Nations has dared to act, when the League dared not in Palestine, in Korea, in Suez, in the Congo. There is not one among us today who does not conjecture upon the reaction of this body when motives and actions are called into question. The opinion of this Organization today acts as a powerful influence upon the decisions of its members. The spotlight of world opinion, focused by the United Nations upon the transgressions of the renegades of human society, has thus far proved an effective safeguard against unchecked aggression and unrestricted violation of human rights.

The United Nations continues to serve as the forum where nations whose interests clash may lay their cases before world opinion. It still provides the essential escape valve without which the slow build-up of pressures would have long since resulted in catastrophic explosion. Its actions and decisions have speeded the achievement of freedom by many peoples on the continents of Africa and Asia. Its efforts have contributed to the advancement of the standard of living of peoples in all corners of the world.

For this, all men must give thanks. As I stand here today, how faint, how remote are the memories of 1936. How different in 1963 are the attitudes of men. We then existed in an atmosphere of suffocating pessimism. Today, cautious yet buoyant optimism is the prevailing spirit.

But each one of us here knows that what has been accomplished is not enough. The United Nations judgments have been and continue to be subject to frustration, as individual member-states have ignored its pronouncements and disregarded its recommendations. The Organization's sinews have been weakened, as member-states have shirked their obligations to it. The authority of the Organization has been mocked, as individual member-states have proceeded, in violation of its commands, to pursue their own aims and ends. The troubles which continue to plague us virtually all arise among member states of the Organization, but the Organization remains impotent to enforce acceptable solutions. As the maker and enforcer of the international law, what the United Nations has achieved still falls regrettably short of our goal of an international community of nations.

This does not mean that the United Nations has failed. I have lived too long to cherish many illusions about the essential high mindedness of men when brought into stark confrontation with the issue of control over their security, and their property interests. Not even now, when so much is at hazard would many nations willingly entrust their destinies to other hands.

Yet, this is the ultimatum presented to us: secure the conditions whereby men will entrust their security to a larger entity, or risk annihilation; persuade men that their salvation rests in the subordination of national and local interests to the interests of humanity, or endanger man's future. These are the objectives, yesterday unobtainable, today essential, which we must labor to achieve.

Until this is accomplished, mankind's future remains hazardous and permanent peace a matter for speculation. There is no single magic formula, no one simple step, no words, whether written into the Organization's Charter or into a treaty between states, which can automatically guarantee to us what we seek. Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgements. Peace is not an "is", it is a "becoming." We cannot escape the dreadful possibility of catastrophe by miscalculation.

But we can reach the right decisions on the myriad subordinate problems which each new day poses, and we can thereby make our contribution and perhaps the most that can be reasonably expected of us in 1963 to the preservation of peace. It is here that the United Nations has served us - not perfectly, but well. And in enhancing the possibilities that the Organization may serve us better, we serve and bring closer our most cherished goals.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/6/2008 4:02:20 PM

rastarari is not a hold your conner,finish with the world movement

its hijacked by thoughts of conspericy in all.

its a life of good and evil, and evil rise when those who want good are intemedted and do nothing

although the UN is not perfect,its impact and what it symbolis, cannot be deny, if u read all speaches of his majesty on the UN he spoke of its weakness and how it can be strenghen, and its weakening

thats what H.I.M did when he fought for collective security

the UN deing tangable evedence of his victory

Today, I stand before the world organization which has succeeded to the mantle discarded by its discredited predecessor. In this body is enshrined the principle of collective security which I unsuccessfully invoked at Geneva. Here, in this Assembly, reposes the best - perhaps the last - hope for the peaceful survival of mankind.

In 1936, I declared that it was not the Covenant of the League that was at stake, but international morality. Undertakings, I said then, are of little worth if the will to keep them is lacking. The Charter of the United Nations expresses the noblest aspirations of man: abjuration of force in the settlement of disputes between states; the assurance of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion; the safeguarding of international peace and security.

But these, too, as were the phrases of the Covenant, are only words; their value depends wholly on our will to observe and honor them and give them content and meaning. The preservation of peace and the guaranteeing of man's basic freedoms and rights require courage and eternal vigilance: courage to speak and act - and if necessary, to suffer and die - for truth and justice; eternal vigilance, that the least transgression of international morality shall not go undetected and unremedied. These lessons must be learned anew by each succeeding generation, and that generation is fortunate indeed which learns from other than its own bitter experience. This Organization and each of its members bear a crushing and awesome responsibility: to absorb the wisdom of history and to apply it to the problems of the present, in order that future generations may be born, and live, and die, in peace.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2008 8:44:40 PM

Give thanks i
Always pleasing to hear the Most High King words.

Glory I in his holy name, let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth

Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/25/2008 1:22:36 PM

Before Obama was chosen for the candidate and I saw how much the media was promoting him, I wondered if the plan was the opposite of what I said in I previous post. I wondered if they chose a woman and a black man because they felt that the American people would not vote for either for president.

Then after I saw how much the media was promoting him and what a mess McCains running mate seemed to be, I wondered if the powers that be thought it was time to bring in their democrat face.

Now that I see this financial bailout, it makes I wonder if the plan is to make a situation where after the democrats get voted in, they will have to raise taxes and make cuts to compensate for the financial bailout, so after 4 years, the people would vote for the republic face again.

Time will tell.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I