Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2829&start_row=141

Black President

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/14/2008 7:12:54 PM

ini cannot believe rastas cannot see the significants of the and the work of jah.

and seeing i disagree with much of what u all say with no support but all you own selves, for all truth in all u and cannot decide pro or con is remarkable,

rastafari is truth

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/14/2008 9:02:40 PM

FYah burn pon your disrespect.

Fyah pon your hypocricy

The most perfect description the bible ever made in my ipinion,is when it described mankind as sheep........for real.

Who say ini dont sight Jah works, more importantly ,who are you to claim that about your idren.
Revelations are unfolding right before ini eyes. How is it that you have eyes to see and still refuse to see?

From ever since this topic came about, i have been saying,time shall tell, ini shall see if he will be a tool for babylon. Most likely, YES, he will be a tool for the wicked, but JAH is Almighty, if He chooses to do HIM works through this man, as He did with Cyrus, then so shall it be. INI shall watch.

But ofcourse to you, it is remarkable that ini dont jump to Obama´s side already, before he has even become the prez. You want us all drunk with the wine of babylon fornication,you want us to rejoice before we can even see if we have anything to rejoice over.
Excuse me but, who was it that i just saw wrote "no one knows the future" on the other topic ?? lol, its funny to i
Should i then suppose that you know the future my brethren??

So go ahead brethren, leave your disrespect and belittling at the gates, go drink from babylon fountain and be drunk and happy and rejoice, and then sleep

This is not a prophecy, i wont claim to be a prophet, but if the future unfolds as i think it will, rememeber Ras KebreAb told you so
For these are the times. With this man Obama, you shall see PEACE and those who wish to go and kiss his feet can do so, welcome

For this is what ini know
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI rent and tear babylon to pieces

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/26/2008 11:41:49 PM

I just saw an interview with Obama by Barbara Walters. I can see why the world is so enchanted by him. He is likable, and a very good speaker, I can see he is quick minded and is very disciplined in what comes out of his mouth.

After seeing the interview, I am more convinced that he is there to get the American public and the World to trust the US government more than ever before.

The goal of The Project for the New American Century is to show that:
-----------------
American leadership is good both for America and for the world
-----------------

Force can't accomplish that, it can only be done by gaining trust. Force will come after many years or decades of trust, after everything is in place and ready.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/27/2008 5:52:50 AM

thee I know... in parables and other such incient and cosmological / iniversal wisdoms... the characters of satan or the one with whom people make the pacts and what not... they usually have to sign something, or make wishes, or whatever... i.e. some form of gesture that signifies acquiesence. the devil cannot take the heart of one without consent, there are rules to the game. I mean, when people ask why His Majesty could go amongst the popes and queen and those people, to I this is the reason. They are here to play their part and in a sense to fulfill the matter of their own dispensation.

it is said that the queen of england had reserved a seat at her round table (some free mason stuff I'm sure) for Majesty. Some black knights thing or some rubbish. Anyway... it must have been that in the war over Zion... the ultimate prize is to tempt God within HimSelf. Sight? So... in terms of the character of Obama, I really sight what Ark-I is saying. It is like the trick of the wicked man is to get you to sign up to sheer wickedness, consent being the key. his method is to CONfuse and CONvince you relating to your understanding of the two polar concepts... good & evil. Well, this is what we are seeing in the world. People are thinking evil things are good, and "free", and acceptable and what not - take the concept of political correctness over moral correctness, for example. And vice versa.

In reality speaking terms... people face this on a daily basis. the easy route to choosing wickedness is usually to act on vanity or ego (it is not always the case, but in the wicked man science, this is the most conducive starting point). so here in the world, the devil without confronts the devil within and some external temptation brings you to the point where a one (thinking that they are alone and only witness to themselves) might overgo wickedness to gain a prize due it's vanity appeal... and then you don't even know you have just sold your own soul. it happened and you don't even know it.

the good thing is that Haile Selassie I first will have it back for free. In the reality of this world here, Zion, Heaven, Earth, whatever... is that the devil needs to keep buying your soul every day, he is mad and working within an insane mind, so everyday is like ground hog day... he is thinking there is glory in gaining something that he cannot own... and everyday he must try again. Well, that's his beef, literally. But a wicked man is void in the creation. a none entity. there is no good vs. evil. There is good vs nothing. choose good and stay something in the creation. choose evil and fade away.

hmph. this is how I sight it. it is quite simplistic.

But my main point is that... no matter how many times the devil thinks he buys one. Majesty will have us back for free. we just have to stop being nothing and begin (as creation is always the beginning) to be the something we are made to be and live to be in the first place.

Majesty Love. Holy Mother Menen give thanks for life & nurture.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/7/2008 1:07:58 PM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/7/2008 1:12:15 PM

News Americas
Concerns grow over Obama choices
By Rob Reynolds in Washington

The shadow of Bill Clinton looms large over the Obama cabinet [EPA]

Rumblings of discontent over Barack Obama's cabinet choices are being heard from left-wing Democrats disappointed by the decidedly centre-right cast of characters set to occupy the new administration's highest offices.

So far, Obama has stocked his cabinet largely with Clinton-era faces.

Most obvious among these is the secretary of state, Hillary Clinton herself.

Obama spent much of his time during the epic nomination battle belittling Clinton's foreign policy experience.

An Obama staffer told the press Clinton's foreign policy role in her husband’s administration was restricted to attendance at tea parties.

And of course Clinton embarrassed herself with her Bosnia sniper fire fantasy.

Now, Obama is apparently acting on the advice of the old proverb, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

I think there is a good chance that Clinton will not last long in the Obama administration.

She is likely to be tempted to step on Obama's toes, and grab that 3am phone call herself, figuratively speaking.

Hillary's outsize ego, ambition and Bill Clinton's ambiguous position hovering on the foreign-policy sidelines will create so many contradictions that Obama may well find it impossible to work effectively with her.

Familiar faces

Hillary Clinton is only the biggest name in what has become the second coming of the Clintonites and other old, familiar faces to Washington.

Rahm Emanuel is another appointment
from the Clinton years [Reuters]
Obama's new chief of staff Rahm Emanuel was an insider in the Clinton White House.

So was Susan Rice, who will serve as UN ambassador.

Attorney general-designate Eric Holder and homeland security secretary nominee Janet Napolitano were both in the Clinton era justice department.

Bill Richardson, who will become commerce secretary, was energy secretary in the 90s.

Housing and Human Services nominee Tom Daschle is a long-time member of the Washington 'good-old-boys' network.

Lawrence Summers, Obama's new top economic adviser, was Clinton's treasury secretary.

Obama opted to keep a Bush administration appointment, Robert Gates, in charge of the Pentagon, and to appoint a jut-jawed retired general, Jim Jones, as his national security adviser.

Both men opposed Obama's single most important military and foreign policy promise, to set a timetable for pulling US troops out of Iraq.

Jones backed McCain in the election and Gates is as Republican-establishment as it gets.

Including Joe Biden, the vice-president elect, all of the incoming president's core foreign policy team backed the ill-fated invasion of Iraq in 2003.

The chairman of Obama's economic advisory council, Paul Volcker, isn't from the Clinton era - he is of an even earlier vintage, having served as Federal Reserve chairman under Jimmy Carter three decades ago.

Concerns grow

Is this 'Change We Can Believe In', as the campaign slogan promised?

Some of Obama's supporters have expressed
doubts over his choices [Reuters]
Left-wing Democrats don't think so.

At The Nation magazine, Christopher Hayes writes: "Not a single, solitary, actual dyed-in-the-wool progressive has, as far as I can tell, even been mentioned for a position in the new administration. Not one."

Blogger Chris Bowers laments the lack of leftist Democrats in Obama's so-called 'Team of Rivals'.

"It is just so very frustrating … why isn't there a single member of Obama's cabinet who will be advising him from the left? We are being entirely left out of Obama's major appointments so far."

I guess I should have realised Obama was a real oldies fan during the campaign, when his rallies were always preceded by a relentless blast of recorded Motown hits from the 1960s and '70s: Diana Ross, Jackie Wilson, Kool and the Gang - the signs of Obama's penchant for the rhythms of the past were there for all to hear.

What next? Having ransacked the past two Democratic administrations in search of old, tired blood, Obama can always reach back even further - to the Kennedy and Johnson era.

JFK and LBJ's Defence secretary Robert McNamara is a vigorous 92-years-old and may have some choice, Vietnam-era wisdom to impart to the new president.

Messenger: humboldtcounty Sent: 12/7/2008 3:57:43 PM

in the hills we see thru the lies...

Anytime I hear his name i have to set it straight even if it upsets ppl.

barrack is not the typical strugglin black man like most of us he is supposed to represent. he is not strugglin with money,food, health or crime. because i am black ppl expect me to automatically be on his side..wrong. READ YOUR BIBLES!!! like yall momma told yall he satan in a sunday hat.

As far as being like martin luther king...maybe...

as far as being a malcom x...definately not!

he is a "Rockstar" who will definately bring change to the world

RastafarI dont vote...our respect is for ethiopia,the king and jah- if you vote your blind as a bat, considering they change the voting numbers.

everything that is happening has been set in place for a long time. by very wicked forces, obama IS mentioned in the bible as satan presenting himself as a shining angel of light to deceive the ppl in revelations last times.

Nostradamus predicted him as the antichrist.

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!

I love yall!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/7/2008 7:11:25 PM

Greetings
I'm growing a little weary of anti-Obama rhetoric; can we all jst allow him to lead his administration and see how he does. If he fails then criticise him on what he's failed to do but to call him Satan feels to I like jumping on the bandwagon of conspiracy theorists from botH Black and White supremacist groups.
humboldtcounty whilst ppple like you chant against voting I wonder what alternatives might you offer. People who vote are not stupid or 'blind'; they're participating in a system of governance which could or could not be to their benefit. In some countries some people are too afraid to vote bec of their govt so next time you burn 'the vote' be careful who its directed at.
I think that His Majesty was Elect of HIMSelf is because HE Is Supreme; this can only come as Blessing to HIM and no other.
He reigned in this capacity and I think we also have to overs that in this world there is only one Selassie I. Other leaders are not elect of themselves, but the elect of the people; they have to be CHOSEN in reflection of the will of the people. In principle this is how it shld work; but human practice doesn't always reflect so.

JAH Is

Messenger: humboldtcounty Sent: 12/8/2008 3:02:49 PM

anything is better than voting!!! research the ellectoral college and electronic voting...

it is easy to fix a election, thats what bush orginally did anywayz!!!

use your common sense as a ras, and think about it...we know babylon puts ppl in power not the ppl.

its just like in ancient rome they would hire a roman warrior to be a king or master of a area they just took over. this master would bring suffering war and pain to the ppl he was governing(similar to bush) then after that the romans would take him out and place a local leader in his place giving the ppl opressed the illusion that they have been relieved, when insted they have now been broken down and can NOW be more controlled than before.

what I tell ppl instead of voting is this...

get educated by reading the BIBLE,encyclopedi,history books,survival tactics etc.

learn how to break into doors or break out of handcuffs.

get healthy and excercise

get guns and learn to shoot

gather ppl together

I dont want to say anymore in fear this forum is watched by the government

I used to love obama and have high hopes untill I removed the wool...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081208/pl_politico/16292

hes already surprising ppl yo...
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jTqt9C9Ys

With enough knowledge here...most ppl prolly wont watch these videos or read up...you will die out...

I pray to JAH my ppl will be ok and wont be taken by satan.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/8/2008 3:51:52 PM

To be honest I and I don't really think the government would care about what you say on this forum....they got bigger things they focussing on.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I